TheyMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheyMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheyMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheyMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheyMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheyMirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Post Do you think I could compete and win a Men's Physique?

Be honest. Everything I've given now was tough for this sport, but I feel as if I'm constantly improving and getting better since I started at 100 lbs. I really feel like if I push myself hard enough I could one day be an IFBB pro.

If it's in my dreams, I will make it.

But, what are your thoughts?

Tell me your criticisms.

I have a good idea what I need to work on already, as I have been changing up my routine lately and still finding time to workout while getting up at 3 am to work full time stocking retail.

-Jake
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159598861

Stay tuned for what I've been doing since then ^

BloodFlame91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BloodFlame91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BloodFlame91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BloodFlame91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BloodFlame91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BloodFlame91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BloodFlame91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BloodFlame91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BloodFlame91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BloodFlame91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BloodFlame91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well I'm not a bodybuilder but I think that anything is possible if you put your mind to it. You already have a very nice foundation so far going off your pics, nicely sized arms and legs from what you've shown. And for your age, your still in a great position to put on more mass if you want with proper eating habits and whatnot.

I think that if you want to try to become a IFBB pro, you should go for it. Just give it your all because in the one year span (going off your 1-year comparison picture), you're heading in the right direction. Just continue doing what you're doing and when you feel ready, enter an amateur competition and see how you do. If you need to, I'm sure that there may be some competitors in your gym who could give you even more advice if you ask.

Good luck, you'll be fine
    "Do you get the gist of the song now?"

AlexShaw888888 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlexShaw888888 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlexShaw888888 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlexShaw888888 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlexShaw888888 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlexShaw888888 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlexShaw888888 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlexShaw888888 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlexShaw888888 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AlexShaw888888 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I think your high goals are very admirable and don't let any jealous or uneducated human's tell you that you cannot achieve this, even if you failed at least you tried hard to obtain your goal and will the reap the psychological and physical rewards of looking good.