weber32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weber32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weber32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weber32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weber32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weber32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weber32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weber32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weber32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weber32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weber32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Dymatize Elite Whey Chocolate Cake Batter = Milk & Cookies

Dymatize Elite Whey Chocolate Cake Batter
    Overall: 9/10

First of all, I have to give a huge thank you to the Dymatize team here! I was one of the winners of a promo to receive a tub of elite whey of the flavor of my choice. Due to a few different issues, the winners of the promo had to wait extra time to receive their free tub of protein. Dymatize not only shipped all of the winners a 5 pound tub of protein, but also a tub of amino pro, a large bottle of ready to drink aminos, and a fat burner. I haven’t had a chance to try all of the products yet, but I was blown away with that customer service!

Now, onto the protein – I really enjoyed the taste of this flavor. I think that chocolate cake batter is a poor naming choice because it doesn’t really taste like that at all. After my first shake, I thought that this protein tasted like a typical chocolate protein powder. Then, as I had a few more shakes and tried it a few different ways, I realized the true flavor. It tastes exactly like a milk and cookies flavor – put chips ahoy and milk in a blender, and I’m sure it would taste almost exactly like a Dymatize “chocolate cake batter” shake. I mixed some up with greek yogurt then later with cottage cheese to form a protein pudding mixture, and the flavor was about the same – just like chocolate chip cookies and milk! This flavor didn’t come through quite as strongly (more like a straight chocolate but a little weak) but still pretty tasty. Overall I would say the taste on this flavor was a 9-9.5 for me.

For non-taste factors, the macros are pretty good, but not quite as good as Dymatize whey isolates or a few other brands. 25g protein / 2g fat /3g carbs isn’t perfect, but I feel pretty strongly that Dymatize isn’t spiking this protein with filler or aminos to boost the protein gram count, so I don’t really have a problem. The whey was really easy to mix in shakes, whether in a shaker or blender, so no issues there. And the price is pretty fair in my opinion as well. Obviously, I got this tub for free, but $55 for 5 lbs of protein isn’t bad, considering deals happen pretty often to bring that down closer to $45 or less.

Summary: Overall, I have to say that I really enjoyed this protein. It’s more of a milk and cookies flavor to me than typical chocolate, so I would recommend Dymatize Chocolate Fudge if that’s your thing b/c I’ve had that and it’s very good.

taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks for the review dude. Pictures look tasty!
    Razorbacks/Bears/Cubs/Bulls

PeanutBtterGod is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    great effect

PeanutBtterGod is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    great taste