gmach2 is a name known to all. (+5000) gmach2 is a name known to all. (+5000) gmach2 is a name known to all. (+5000) gmach2 is a name known to all. (+5000) gmach2 is a name known to all. (+5000) gmach2 is a name known to all. (+5000) gmach2 is a name known to all. (+5000) gmach2 is a name known to all. (+5000) gmach2 is a name known to all. (+5000) gmach2 is a name known to all. (+5000) gmach2 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Blue Star Nutraceuticals P.P.K (Pineapple Mango)

thanks to Blue Star Nutraceuticals for giving me the chance to review P.P.K., very much appreciated!

i chose the Pineapple Mango flavor and started my trial after an agreed upon 5 day stim washout period. here are some thoughts after about 10 uses...

Flavor: i really liked this Pineapple Mango. it has a nice tropical flavor thats not too sweet and is a nice break from the usual razz and watermelons normally associated with Pre's. one scoop mixes up well in 10 oz of cold water with very little undissolved material. nice job here. 9/10

Profile: if you know anything about Blue Star products you know they dont skimp on the quality of their ingredients or the dosages. the totally transparent formula is filled with proven effective components like Beta-Alanine, Caffeine, B Vitamins and Peak ATP, just to name a few. all in dosages that clinically efficacious, not just some watered down version. 10/10

Energy/Pumps/Focus: i think P.P.K. is so effective because everything is in sync... energy, pumps and focus are all working together with nothing overpowering the other. 250 mg. of caffeine is the main source of energy in P.P.K. while this is a moderate amount compared to other Pre's, when combined with the the Beta-Alanine and PeakATP it seems like a much heavier dosage and the endurance is equally longlasting. the 400 mg of PeakATP provides the muscle engorging pumps. Peak ATP is new to me but i found it to be very effective. the focus is intense and acute. distractions are put to the side and you can really concentrate on the work at hand! one scoop of P.P.K. provides everything needed for a great workout. 9/10

Final: im very impressed with the performance of P.P.K....this stuff is the real deal! i think im going to keep what i have left in reserve for special occasions...it will be a sad, sad day when its gone. 9.5/10

shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thank you for the review.
    Workout Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167450201

-I need a new avi

Blue Star Nutraceuticals Gym God's Avatar
    Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Great detail - thank you.

Great pic too!
    Chris Belanger | Vice President, Sales
    www.bluestarnutraceuticals.com
    chris@bluestarnutraceuticals.com

Stay Connected with Exclusive Content & Special Offers:
    ********: bluestarnutraceuticals
    Instagram: @bluestarnutraceuticals
    YouTube: bluestarnutraceuticals

PeanutBtterGod is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    awesome effect