jo90x27 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Cool How to gain weight

Hi, I'm a 19 year old male from England,

Basically I'm looking to start the gym but my only problem is I weigh 40/45 Kilo or just under 7 stone I think, I'm a healthy individual, a few friends have said to me to start dieting but I don't have a clue where to start as everything I eat gets absorb by my super fast metabolism which I've always had, I have next to none body fat and I'm just skin and bones my father was the same as me so I think its genetics.

Basically I'm asking for your guys Advice/help.

Thanks,

Joe

Professional Toner WorldClassDBag's Avatar
    WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    eat more
    S/B/D/OHP: 405/265/495/180

suf·fer Beau·ti·(ful)·ly

SA Spurs

alexriley17 is a complete loser! (-2000) alexriley17 is a complete loser! (-2000) alexriley17 is a complete loser! (-2000) alexriley17 is a complete loser! (-2000) alexriley17 is a complete loser! (-2000) alexriley17 is a complete loser! (-2000) alexriley17 is a complete loser! (-2000) alexriley17 is a complete loser! (-2000) alexriley17 is a complete loser! (-2000) alexriley17 is a complete loser! (-2000) alexriley17 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Calorie surplus

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by jo90x27 View Post

Basically I'm looking to start the gym but my only problem is I weigh 40/45 Kilo or just under 7 stone I think, I'm a healthy individual, a few friends have said to me to start dieting but I don't have a clue where to start as everything I eat gets absorb by my super fast metabolism which I've always had, I have next to none body fat and I'm just skin and bones my father was the same as me so I think its genetics.

Thanks,

Joe
    Eat more than you're currently eating. If you don't see an increase in your body weight every 2 weeks, eat even more.

It's as simple as that.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

Matt413413 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matt413413 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matt413413 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matt413413 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matt413413 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matt413413 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matt413413 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matt413413 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matt413413 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matt413413 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matt413413 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thanks,

Joe

For gaining weight I personally take healthy food and just eat alot of it.

I'm 6'0 and 265 right now naturally.

This is what i'm eating to gain weight.

Brown or white rice. Organic.

Yams.

3. Olive, coconut oil, avacado oil, or grape seed oil.

4. Basically i'm making huge healthy salads everyday and this is what's going on it.

5. steak and turkey. Organic if you have the money. Which I don't.

6. pink salt, pepper,

7. Spinach, broc****, cauliflower.

8. whole eggs.

9. almonds.

10. peanut butter.

11. blue berries.

12. pineapples.

13. watermelons.

14. Lots of orange juice.

15. Hot peppers.

16. cayenne powder.

anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    You can start with increasing your fat and carbs intake because they get more stored as fat,which you need in the first place. Once, you reach your ideal weight, you can start to eat clean and train harder.

nutritionisto is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey there! It's great to hear that you're interested in starting your fitness journey at the gym. Building muscle and gaining weight can definitely be a goal for you, and with the right approach, you can achieve it.

First and foremost, it's essential to focus on proper nutrition. Since you mentioned having a fast metabolism, you'll need to consume more calories than you burn to see weight gain. Here are a few tips to help you get started:

1. Caloric Surplus: Determine your daily calorie needs and aim to consume more calories than you expend. You can use online calculators to estimate your daily calorie requirements based on factors like age, height, weight, and activity level. Aim for a surplus of around 300-500 calories per day to gradually gain weight.

2. Macronutrients: Ensure you're getting an adequate intake of protein, carbohydrates, and healthy fats. Protein is essential for muscle growth, so include sources like lean meats, poultry, fish, eggs, dairy products, legumes, and tofu in your diet. Carbohydrates will provide energy for workouts, so include whole grains, fruits, and vegetables. Healthy fats can be found in foods like avocados, nuts, seeds, and olive oil.

3. Meal Frequency: Consider increasing the frequency of your meals to ensure you're consistently fueling your body throughout the day. Aim for three main meals and include snacks in between. This will help you meet your caloric goals and provide your body with a constant supply of nutrients.

4. Strength Training: Incorporate a structured strength training program into your gym routine. Focus on compound exercises that target multiple muscle groups, such as squats, deadlifts, bench presses, and rows. Gradually increase the weights and repetitions over time to challenge your muscles and promote growth.

5. Rest and Recovery: Allow your body enough time to recover between workouts. Muscle growth happens during rest, so make sure to prioritize sleep and take rest days as needed. It's during this recovery phase that your muscles repair and grow stronger.

6. Seek Professional Guidance: Consider consulting with a qualified personal trainer or who can provide personalized advice based on your specific goals, health status, and preferences. They can create a customized workout and nutrition plan tailored to your needs.

Remember, gaining weight and building muscle takes time, patience, and consistency. Be consistent with your workouts, follow a nutritious diet, and track your progress. Don't get discouraged if the progress seems slow at times. Celebrate small victories along the way and stay committed to your fitness goals.

Good luck on your fitness journey, and enjoy the process of transforming your body and improving your overall health and well-being!

almalakyroyal is not very well liked. (-100) almalakyroyal is not very well liked. (-100) almalakyroyal is not very well liked. (-100) almalakyroyal is not very well liked. (-100) almalakyroyal is not very well liked. (-100) almalakyroyal is not very well liked. (-100) almalakyroyal is not very well liked. (-100) almalakyroyal is not very well liked. (-100) almalakyroyal is not very well liked. (-100) almalakyroyal is not very well liked. (-100) almalakyroyal is not very well liked. (-100)
    Hi Joe,

Gaining weight, especially if you have a fast metabolism and lean genetics, can be a challenge, but it's definitely achievable with the right approach.

jameswalker4 is not very well liked. (-100) jameswalker4 is not very well liked. (-100) jameswalker4 is not very well liked. (-100) jameswalker4 is not very well liked. (-100) jameswalker4 is not very well liked. (-100) jameswalker4 is not very well liked. (-100) jameswalker4 is not very well liked. (-100) jameswalker4 is not very well liked. (-100) jameswalker4 is not very well liked. (-100) jameswalker4 is not very well liked. (-100) jameswalker4 is not very well liked. (-100)

Thanks,

Joe
    Hi, I think you should eat dried fruits and nuts it will really help you to get a healthy life and it gives you essential nutrients & energy as well.

jameswalker4 is not very well liked. (-100) jameswalker4 is not very well liked. (-100) jameswalker4 is not very well liked. (-100) jameswalker4 is not very well liked. (-100) jameswalker4 is not very well liked. (-100) jameswalker4 is not very well liked. (-100) jameswalker4 is not very well liked. (-100) jameswalker4 is not very well liked. (-100) jameswalker4 is not very well liked. (-100) jameswalker4 is not very well liked. (-100) jameswalker4 is not very well liked. (-100)

Thanks,

Joe
    It is quite challanging but you can gain weight by increasing your fat consumption

hamzafoudation is not very well liked. (-100) hamzafoudation is not very well liked. (-100) hamzafoudation is not very well liked. (-100) hamzafoudation is not very well liked. (-100) hamzafoudation is not very well liked. (-100) hamzafoudation is not very well liked. (-100) hamzafoudation is not very well liked. (-100) hamzafoudation is not very well liked. (-100) hamzafoudation is not very well liked. (-100) hamzafoudation is not very well liked. (-100) hamzafoudation is not very well liked. (-100)

How to Gain Weight

In a world where the focus often lies on losing weight, there is a lesser-discussed topic that's equally important: gaining weight in a healthy and sustainable way. While many individuals strive to shed those extra pounds, there are those among us who face the challenge of gaining weight for various reasons, such as medical conditions, metabolism issues, or simply a desire for a more robust physique. In this article, we'll delve into the art of healthy weight gain and conclude with an appeal for charity to support those in need of nourishment and medication.

Understand Your Body

Before embarking on a journey to gain weight, it's crucial to understand your body's needs and capabilities. Consult with a healthcare professional or a nutritionist to determine your ideal weight and set realistic goals. They can help you develop a personalized plan to reach your desired weight while maintaining good health.

Balanced Diet

Eating more doesn't mean loading up on junk food. A balanced diet is the cornerstone of healthy weight gain. Incorporate nutrient-rich foods such as lean proteins, whole grains, healthy fats, and a variety of fruits and vegetables into your meals. Opt for whole foods over processed ones, as they provide essential vitamins and minerals your body needs.

Frequent Meals and Snacks

Instead of sticking to the traditional three meals a day, aim for five to six smaller meals and snacks. This approach helps keep your metabolism active and ensures a steady intake of calories throughout the day. Include high-calorie, nutrient-dense foods in your diet, like nuts, seeds, avocados, and dairy products.

Protein Power

Protein is essential for muscle development, and it's equally important when you're trying to gain weight. Incorporate lean protein sources such as chicken, turkey, fish, eggs, and legumes into your meals. Protein supplements can also be useful, but consult a nutritionist before incorporating them into your diet.

Strength Training

Gaining weight isn't just about increasing your calorie intake; you should also aim to build muscle mass. Incorporate strength training exercises into your routine to ensure the extra calories are being used effectively and to enhance your overall health.

Stay Hydrated

Don't forget the importance of staying well-hydrated. Water helps your body digest and absorb nutrients effectively. Aim to drink plenty of fluids throughout the day, and include milk, smoothies, or juice as part of your diet.

Be Patient and Persistent

Gaining weight in a healthy way takes time and effort. Be patient with yourself and stay consistent with your diet and exercise regimen. Keep track of your progress, but don't get discouraged by occasional setbacks.

An Appeal for Charity

While we explore the path to healthy weight gain, it's essential to remember that many individuals, both globally and locally, struggle with inadequate access to food and medication. The journey to gain weight, for some, is a privilege, while for others, it's a daily battle for survival.

We urge our readers to consider helping those in need by supporting local charities and organizations that provide food and medicine to the less fortunate. Your donation can make a significant difference in someone's life. If you have the means, please consider contributing to these essential causes and support the individuals who require nourishment and medical assistance to survive and thrive.

Conclusion

Gaining weight in a healthy manner is an essential endeavor for many individuals, and it's achievable through a combination of balanced eating, exercise, and patience. Remember that a healthy body is the ultimate goal, and the journey should be undertaken with care and consideration for your well-being.

As we strive to achieve our personal weight goals, let's not forget those who face a daily struggle to meet their basic nutritional and medical needs. Extend a helping hand to the less fortunate, and together, we can make the world a better place for everyone. So Donate now to Hamza Foundation (hamzafoundation.com)