YoungYetWise is a complete loser! (-2000) YoungYetWise is a complete loser! (-2000) YoungYetWise is a complete loser! (-2000) YoungYetWise is a complete loser! (-2000) YoungYetWise is a complete loser! (-2000) YoungYetWise is a complete loser! (-2000) YoungYetWise is a complete loser! (-2000) YoungYetWise is a complete loser! (-2000) YoungYetWise is a complete loser! (-2000) YoungYetWise is a complete loser! (-2000) YoungYetWise is a complete loser! (-2000)

Gained over 30 pounds in 2 months with no noticeable difference. How???

I know some people may assume its from eating excess of calories but there are 2 responses I have to that. One, if the weight gain was from overconsumption of calories, I wouldn't still be a size 0-2 sliding right into my same clothes. Additionally, I still have a thigh gap and "ribs" and 23" waist. Long story short, I'm 5'6 female. I started in 2014 at almost 200 pounds and a size 12 with over 40% body fat. Over the course of a year and a half, I got down to 117 pounds, a size 0-2, and around 18-19% body fat. I maintained my weight for over a year until recently when I stopped my lifting and HIIT routine due to idiopathic paralysis of my intestines (am having surgery/removal soon) and switched to general walking and yoga. My weight climbed up, however, my size did NOT. My whole family is begging me not to try and lose more weight even though I'm currently 152 pounds. And my doctor was confused when she saw the scale. She looked at me and said "I don't believe you've gained weight..." But I've tried multiple scales and they're all roughly the same result. Lastly, there's no way I'm overeating considering my appetite is now very small. I deal with chronic nausea and daily cramps. I don't want to eat! And I'm tired all the time. By the way, I'm not pregnant. So what's going on and where is this weight going???
    Ps- the picture below is a collage. Left is when I was 117 pounds and right is my current (152 pounds).

http://tinypic.com/r/25pla35/9
    Last edited by YoungYetWise; 12-12-2017 at 12:14 PM.

BloodFlame91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BloodFlame91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BloodFlame91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BloodFlame91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BloodFlame91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BloodFlame91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BloodFlame91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BloodFlame91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BloodFlame91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BloodFlame91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BloodFlame91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm not a doctor so I can't help there but it sounds to me like if you're not seeing much change with the weight, it could be genetics. Do any of the women in your family have a situation like this?
    "Do you get the gist of the song now?"

Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You look way more fluffy.

Fat is like jumping into a pool of jello. It spreads everywhere
    It could take gaining 50lb to start noticing issues if you have good fat distribution genetics.

Mine is all in my hips and low back. So even 10lb extra is very noticeable.
    FS/ S/ OHP/ B/ DL
    120/150/70/100/180 =KG
    I don't go to the gym anymore so above stats are useless.

Only do weighted calastentics in the comfort of my own home!

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173620211&page=138 go here if you want an estimation on your bf%

YoungYetWise is a complete loser! (-2000) YoungYetWise is a complete loser! (-2000) YoungYetWise is a complete loser! (-2000) YoungYetWise is a complete loser! (-2000) YoungYetWise is a complete loser! (-2000) YoungYetWise is a complete loser! (-2000) YoungYetWise is a complete loser! (-2000) YoungYetWise is a complete loser! (-2000) YoungYetWise is a complete loser! (-2000) YoungYetWise is a complete loser! (-2000) YoungYetWise is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by Junsuiakai View Post
    You look way more fluffy.

Fat is like jumping into a pool of jello. It spreads everywhere
    It could take gaining 50lb to start noticing issues if you have good fat distribution genetics.

Mine is all in my hips and low back. So even 10lb extra is very noticeable.
    So what do I do now? If it's fat, how do I lose it without shrinking too much? What confused me is I still fit into my size 0-2 bottoms and x-small tops. Haven't bought new clothes. Additionally, my rib lining can be seen. It makes me wonder what I'll look like if I go back down to 117.

Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by YoungYetWise View Post
    So what do I do now? If it's fat, how do I lose it without shrinking too much? What confused me is I still fit into my size 0-2 bottoms and x-small tops. Haven't bought new clothes. Additionally, my rib lining can be seen. It makes me wonder what I'll look like if I go back down to 117.
    Don't try and lose more weight, but start lifting weights and try and stay the same weight by eating around maintenance calories.
    FS/ S/ OHP/ B/ DL
    120/150/70/100/180 =KG
    I don't go to the gym anymore so above stats are useless.

Only do weighted calastentics in the comfort of my own home!

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173620211&page=138 go here if you want an estimation on your bf%