Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39
Results 1,141 to 1,169 of 1169
    breakfastdays is not very well liked. (-100) breakfastdays is not very well liked. (-100) breakfastdays is not very well liked. (-100) breakfastdays is not very well liked. (-100) breakfastdays is not very well liked. (-100) breakfastdays is not very well liked. (-100) breakfastdays is not very well liked. (-100) breakfastdays is not very well liked. (-100) breakfastdays is not very well liked. (-100) breakfastdays is not very well liked. (-100) breakfastdays is not very well liked. (-100)
    home gym version 2.0, I'd be more than happy to discuss it based on the details you provide. You can describe the equipment, layout, workout routines, or any other aspects you'd like to talk about, and I can offer insights or feedback accordingly. Feel free to share your thoughts or questions, and I'll do my best to assist you!

Registered User Deep-Voiced-One's Avatar
    Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The Manta Ray Bench is all built now, upon initial review it's much beefier and surprisingly a bit more compact than the Adjustable 2.0 Bench. The pads are an ultimate improvement being both 12" and with the grabber vinyl (I feel much more locked in and balanced side by side benching with the Manta Ray's back pad when testing it), the adjustments are smooth and the assembly was straight forward with practically all the nuts, bolts and bushings in place where they have to be assembled.

One observation is that there's a part where you temporarily take the screws out of the back pad to assemble the adjustment frame arm...I'm just speculating, but it could be a perfect opportunity for Rogue to make 14" fat pads for the frame in the future. Here's a few pics I took, they aren't perfect because I was tight on space with everything, but I'll take more and even try to get a better side by side of both generation of benches...

https://imgur.com/a/D5paPoZ

Kim2023 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kim2023 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kim2023 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kim2023 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kim2023 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kim2023 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kim2023 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kim2023 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kim2023 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kim2023 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Kim2023 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    What a great gym! Appreciate the share...can't believe there was a setup lurking out there like that.
    __________________________________________________ _______________________---
    skysmotor.co.uk is a professional online supplier of linear stepper motorand stepper motor linear actuator. We offer competitive prices and efficient services to our customers.

Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TheDude8734 View Post
    Embedded for you:

Nice benches!

Thanks man.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #80 ▪█─────█▪

▪[M]====[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #16 ▪[M]====[6]▪

▪█─█▪ Certified workout equipment addict ▪█─█▪

"We're all gonna be alright crew, we got this!"

hjkiy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hjkiy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hjkiy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hjkiy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hjkiy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hjkiy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hjkiy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hjkiy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hjkiy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by .aeterna View Post
    Home gym = best gym
    i ageree with you

mitchel77 is not very well liked. (-100) mitchel77 is not very well liked. (-100) mitchel77 is not very well liked. (-100) mitchel77 is not very well liked. (-100) mitchel77 is not very well liked. (-100) mitchel77 is not very well liked. (-100) mitchel77 is not very well liked. (-100) mitchel77 is not very well liked. (-100) mitchel77 is not very well liked. (-100) mitchel77 is not very well liked. (-100) mitchel77 is not very well liked. (-100)

PICS and DISCUSSION of YOUR HOME GYM V2.0

Just upgraded my home gym to V2.0, and I'm stoked! Added some new equipment—dumbbells, resistance bands, and a sleek squat rack. The space is my personal fitness haven now. Mirrors on the wall for form checks and good vibes. Share your home gym setups! Let's discuss our favorite workout routines and the gear that keeps us motivated.

LowDog84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LowDog84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LowDog84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LowDog84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LowDog84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LowDog84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LowDog84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LowDog84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LowDog84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LowDog84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LowDog84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Cable Crossover - which setup would you get?

I want to get a cable cross station. The "real" ones are very expensive here (or at least for my budget) - i found theese 2 deals. But not sure what would be best?

i Could get 2 of theese https://www.abilicaonline.dk/Abilica...AaAqaEEALw_wcB

With 45kgs on both sides. But you must use/combine both handles at 1 tower to get the 45kg, otherwise i believe you only get half using 1 handle. Don't really think i would need 45kg on both sides anyway? If you put both handles together, then it also doesnt run very smooth and think the cable will break at one point because one of the cables will be under stress going that much to the side (if doing cross excersizes). On the plus side if only using 1 of the towers you can also do more excersizes with two handles, and being 2 singles i can place them like a want to, and get more width between them, like a "real" cable cross. Also if i angle them a bit i think the stress/tension will come of for the cable wheels when doing cross.

Or this one https://gymkompaniet.dk/cable-cross-...tack-steelflex

Easier to place in my gym, shouldnt have any problems with the handles, has 95kg, which i again would guess would be 47,5kg on each handle (?) Cons of this is i'm not sure if it's wide enough at 160cm. I'm a 185cm/6.1 foot guy. Also it costs 150 usd more than the other, but doesnt really matter.

MaineBarnLift is just really nice. (+1000) MaineBarnLift is just really nice. (+1000) MaineBarnLift is just really nice. (+1000) MaineBarnLift is just really nice. (+1000) MaineBarnLift is just really nice. (+1000) MaineBarnLift is just really nice. (+1000) MaineBarnLift is just really nice. (+1000) MaineBarnLift is just really nice. (+1000) MaineBarnLift is just really nice. (+1000) MaineBarnLift is just really nice. (+1000) MaineBarnLift is just really nice. (+1000)
    Rather than use a bunch of words, going to upload some pictures and if people have questions, just ask. Some of the more recent and less common stuff I've added is the Radian Fitness sliding barbell (amazing and appears to be out of Massachusetts), Rogue Seal Row, Havak Sliders, Climbr vertical climber, and Torque endless rope. None fitness, but nice adds, are the robotic vacuum, Husky shelfing unit (replaced 4 other storage things), and SVS sub for above the barn.

The Seal Row was a splurge purchase. Rationale behind it was this is the second floor of the barn. From January - March it's super cold up there. Having a nice piece of equipment up there is motivation to get into that space even during the winter. First floor of the barn is heated.

Attached Images

MaineBarnLift is just really nice. (+1000) MaineBarnLift is just really nice. (+1000) MaineBarnLift is just really nice. (+1000) MaineBarnLift is just really nice. (+1000) MaineBarnLift is just really nice. (+1000) MaineBarnLift is just really nice. (+1000) MaineBarnLift is just really nice. (+1000) MaineBarnLift is just really nice. (+1000) MaineBarnLift is just really nice. (+1000) MaineBarnLift is just really nice. (+1000) MaineBarnLift is just really nice. (+1000)
    Oh and have added a lot of cable attachments this past year. Plus picked up the Bully Fab squat wedges (10degree angle). Got a titan scratch and dent upright to put the neck machine and wrist roller from. Previously had a pair of 2x4s put through the planer with holes drilled. Wasn't ideal as there was a bit of play. This obviously works way better.

Attached Images

And lastly, a dip station from Black Widow Training Gear as well as an Edge Fitness hip thrust. The hip thrust was painted the blue by Rick. The dip came all black and I painted the center section red. Happy with how everything has come together out there.

Attached Images

EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MaineBarnLift View Post
    And lastly, a dip station from Black Widow Training Gear as well as an Edge Fitness hip thrust. The hip thrust was painted the blue by Rick. The dip came all black and I painted the center section red. Happy with how everything has come together out there.

Great set up, thank you for sharing pics!
    I quote with pics. ()---() York Barbell Club #78 (DD) ()---()
    My gym walk thru: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=1629553623#post1629553623

radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Rather than use a bunch of words, going to upload some pictures and if people have questions, just ask. Some of the more recent and less common stuff I've added is the Radian Fitness sliding barbell (amazing and appears to be out of Massachusetts), Rogue Seal Row, Havak Sliders, Climbr vertical climber, and Torque endless rope. None fitness, but nice adds, are the robotic vacuum, Husky shelfing unit (replaced 4 other storage things), and SVS sub for above the barn.
    Really cool setup. The pics are great. Thank you for sharing. Have you used the Radian bar much? Seems like a cool idea but might feel extremely unstable. I was thinking about getting one a while back.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #79 ▪█─────█▪

murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I like the raised weight horns on the Edge hip thrust. I also notice that it doesn't have a "safety stop" like the cheap Signature Fitness unit I picked up recently. I'm trying to decide if there's actually any need for a stop like that on this movement, or if I should lop a couple inches off of it to squeeze out some more ROM at the bottom.

murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by murphyreedus View Post
    I'm trying to decide if there's actually any need for a stop like that on this movement, or if I should lop a couple inches off of it to squeeze out some more ROM at the bottom.
    For what it's worth, I went ahead and removed the 1.25" tall rubber bumper off the hip thrust safety stop, and it feels like the ROM is so much better at the bottom now, and I still don't bottom out 45 pound plates. I'll put a thin strip of rubber on so it's not metal on metal if I do bottom out.

urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by murphyreedus View Post
    I like the raised weight horns on the Edge hip thrust. I also notice that it doesn't have a "safety stop" like the cheap Signature Fitness unit I picked up recently. I'm trying to decide if there's actually any need for a stop like that on this movement, or if I should lop a couple inches off of it to squeeze out some more ROM at the bottom.
    There really isn't a need on our machine, the plates will bottom out by hitting the ground. I went ahead and removed the rubber stopper and replaced it with a thin piece of rubber flooring, the plates stop right before hitting the ground now and I get a couple extra inches of ROM.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #58 ▪█─────█▪

The Seal Row was a splurge purchase. Rationale behind it was this is the second floor of the barn. From January - March it's super cold up there. Having a nice piece of equipment up there is motivation to get into that space even during the winter. First floor of the barn is heated.

Nice setup and new additions, the PBs in the powder blue are a cool touch. I'm curious what you think of the Radian Bar like a detailed review, or opinion on it.

Kinda delayed update on this, but I got in some time to use my Manta Ray Bench situp/decline attachment for a few sets of situps and I like the 30° angle on them and the situps feel pretty good on it and will be utilized. I'll edit this post with a video of this soon.

Also, I'm finding a lot of use with the VHS Bar and plan to type up a review on it soon as well...
    Last edited by Deep-Voiced-One; 01-09-2024 at 10:37 AM.

Old Man Yelling at Cloud -=FLEX=-'s Avatar
    -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This was my Christmas gift to my two younger sons:

Insta: flexjs

Perseverance, Inc.

Spring Supremacy 2018 - 620/345/615 @ 50 yrs old

RIP Gene Rychlak

Finally imgur decided to cooperate on uploading the vid, here's a few reps and what they look like on the Manta Ray situp/decline leg hold attachment...

https://imgur.com/a/GHJqVYx

Originally Posted by radrd View Post
    Really cool setup. The pics are great. Thank you for sharing. Have you used the Radian bar much? Seems like a cool idea but might feel extremely unstable. I was thinking about getting one a while back.
    I'm starting to get the Radian bar into the rotation. It's definitely humbling. The first day I got it I had to head into work 45mins later. Had just enough time to get it out of the shipping tube (was shipped as good/better than rogue), put on warm up weights, and crank out a few sets. Could feel muscle activation during/after across my entire chest. Was way different than a regular bar.

Since getting it, think I've used it 10-12 times. It is unstable. It's a learning process too. You're basically adding an entirely new plane of motion to your benching motion and that takes some getting used to. Because the hands are independent, you could go 15" out on the left side and 12" out on the right without being aware of it until you notice the bar isn't straight across your chest. It's hard to explain why exactly it's challenging for movements. That being said, I initially made the mistake of trying to just go with 80-90% of my normal bench and calling it good. That compounds the instability. After dialing it back to that original warm up weight (50% max) and moving it to the middle/end of a routine, found the perfect use for it. I'll do 10-15reps in a set vs the 6 heavy I was trying for. It's like an earthquake or tsunami bar in that regard- lots of reps to get the results. However unlike those, the value isn't the instability of the bar recruiting accessory muscles but the constant muscle activation of the desired larger muscle groups.

Would I buy it again? 100%. Very impressed with the bar. It's equal to (better?) the quality of the ohio bar at least in terms of finishing. No clue the long term durability. Radian had a 1.0 version and not sure the whole backstory, but looks like it had some quality issues over time. Figuring if not going super heavy on the bar and putting gun oil on it every other week (per manufacturer this is required), it will last a while. It'd be great if it was easier to keep the hands consistent width (which would help with balancing) but feel that's more of a by product of muscle imbalance than something that could be solved by a mechanical solution on the bar.

I saw 3 version of this type of bar- the most expensive was $2300 (Squeezebar) and the Radian was $400. Oh, and have used it for upright rows and it works good there too. Going to try adding other exercises with it into the routine in the future.
    Last edited by MaineBarnLift; 01-15-2024 at 08:40 AM.

radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks very much for the Radian bar impressions. Sounds like it performs as I envisioned. Might be a useful tool someday, but I'm dealing with major shoulder issues right now and adding any instability to pressing would probably be a terrible idea. Regardless, good to know it's a high quality bar that performs as advertised!
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #79 ▪█─────█▪

I'm starting to get the Radian bar into the rotation. It's definitely humbling. The first day I got it I had to head into work 45mins later. Had just enough time to get it out of the shipping tube (was shipped as good/better than rogue), put on warm up weights, and crank out a few sets. Could feel muscle activation during/after across my entire chest. Was way different than a regular bar.

Since getting it, think I've used it 10-12 times. It is unstable. It's a learning process too. You're basically adding an entirely new plane of motion to your benching motion and that takes some getting used to. Because the hands are independent, you could go 15" out on the left side and 12" out on the right without being aware of it until you notice the bar isn't straight across your chest. It's hard to explain why exactly it's challenging for movements. That being said, I initially made the mistake of trying to just go with 80-90% of my normal bench and calling it good. That compounds the instability. After dialing it back to that original warm up weight (50% max) and moving it to the middle/end of a routine, found the perfect use for it. I'll do 10-15reps in a set vs the 6 heavy I was trying for. It's like an earthquake or tsunami bar in that regard- lots of reps to get the results. However unlike those, the value isn't in the instability but the constant muscle activation.

Would I buy it again? 100%. Very impressed with the bar. It's equal to (better?) the quality of the ohio bar at least in terms of finishing. No clue the long term durability. Radian had a 1.0 version and not sure the whole backstory, but looks like it had some quality issues over time. Figuring if not going super heavy on the bar and putting gun oil on it every other week (per manufacturer this is required), it will last a while. It'd be great if it was easier to keep the hands consistent width (which would help with balancing) but feel that's more of a by product of muscle imbalance than something that could be solved by a mechanical solution on the bar.

I saw 3 version of this type of bar- the most expensive was $2300 (Squeezebar) and the Radian was $400. Oh, and have used it for upright rows and it works good there too. Going to try adding other exercises with it into the routine in the future.
    Have you tried using the Radian on high rep incline bench? Curious how that would feel towards the end after flat benching and how it feels compared to DBs.

-=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    We bought a new bigger house, so new equipment was acquired and new home gym is 99% set up:

Perseverance, Inc.

RIP Gene Rychlak

EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by -=FLEX=- View Post
    We bought a new bigger house, so new equipment was acquired and new home gym is 99% set up:

Nice!! I think there is room for more equipment if needed.
    I quote with pics. ()---() York Barbell Club #78 (DD) ()---()
    My gym walk thru: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=1629553623#post1629553623

Originally Posted by EricAtl View Post
    Nice!! I think there is room for more equipment if needed.
    Thanks. At the moment there is nothing that I feel I have the need for.

That is also not the entirety of the basement. There is also a 9' x 16' room on the other side of the stairs if I ever wanted to expand.

Perseverance, Inc.

RIP Gene Rychlak

Cerege is not very well liked. (-100) Cerege is not very well liked. (-100) Cerege is not very well liked. (-100) Cerege is not very well liked. (-100) Cerege is not very well liked. (-100) Cerege is not very well liked. (-100) Cerege is not very well liked. (-100) Cerege is not very well liked. (-100) Cerege is not very well liked. (-100) Cerege is not very well liked. (-100) Cerege is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Deep-Voiced-One View Post
    Thanks man.
    Mine looks pretty similar. Just weights and my old bike. Thinking of getting a treadmill, and found some options you can keep even under your desk.

GravelMn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GravelMn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GravelMn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GravelMn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GravelMn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GravelMn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GravelMn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GravelMn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GravelMn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GravelMn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GravelMn is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Can't post pictures yet, but during c*vid I slowly began building a home gym. Right now, it consists of a multi-position pull-up bar, an incline bench, a bike on a basic trainer and a limited selection of dumbbells and kettlebells. I've also got a couple of sets of bands with various grips and attachments. My gym space is roughly 12 x 16 feet of basement. I've installed 3/8" roll rubber gym flooring over the entire space and have two horse stall mats under the bench area. Other than that, the walls and ceiling are unfinished wood studs and joists and concrete. It's functional but there is a lot of room for improvement. Plans for this summer include finishing the walls and installing better heating to replace the space heater I'm currently using. Now that things have returned to a new normal, I have access to a small local gym that has a basic rack, an incline bench, and a modest selection of olympic plates and bars along with dumbbells up to 75 pounds, as well as the usual selection of cardio equipment and some off-brand resistance machines. My budget is quite modest but does anyone have suggestions on the best bang for the buck to add to my home gym?

Originally Posted by GravelMn View Post
    Can't post pictures yet, but during c*vid I slowly began building a home gym. Right now, it consists of a multi-position pull-up bar, an incline bench, a bike on a basic trainer and a limited selection of dumbbells and kettlebells. I've also got a couple of sets of bands with various grips and attachments. My gym space is roughly 12 x 16 feet of basement. I've installed 3/8" roll rubber gym flooring over the entire space and have two horse stall mats under the bench area. Other than that, the walls and ceiling are unfinished wood studs and joists and concrete. It's functional but there is a lot of room for improvement. Plans for this summer include finishing the walls and installing better heating to replace the space heater I'm currently using. Now that things have returned to a new normal, I have access to a small local gym that has a basic rack, an incline bench, and a modest selection of olympic plates and bars along with dumbbells up to 75 pounds, as well as the usual selection of cardio equipment and some off-brand resistance machines. My budget is quite modest but does anyone have suggestions on the best bang for the buck to add to my home gym?

Got you green.

IMHO the most versatile and useful piece of equipment is a rack or a squat stand and a barbell.

I have not bothered with racks in my home gym because only 2 uprights are required to hold a barbell so I just have 2 squat stands with spotter arms.

Perseverance, Inc.

RIP Gene Rychlak

HomeGymChains is a name known to all. (+5000) HomeGymChains is a name known to all. (+5000) HomeGymChains is a name known to all. (+5000) HomeGymChains is a name known to all. (+5000) HomeGymChains is a name known to all. (+5000) HomeGymChains is a name known to all. (+5000) HomeGymChains is a name known to all. (+5000) HomeGymChains is a name known to all. (+5000) HomeGymChains is a name known to all. (+5000) HomeGymChains is a name known to all. (+5000) HomeGymChains is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by -=FLEX=- View Post

Outstanding setup!!!
    Best wishes for many happy years there!
    At age 64, I've exceeded all my prior PRs. Not “over the hill” yet. :)

My workout journal is here:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=176385621