Page 26 of 39 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast
    ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ampire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TheWaterbug View Post
    Just getting started on this forum, but here's my garage as of 3 weeks ago. There's a treadmill/hamster wheel off-camera to the left, and I added a pull-up bar to the right of the rack, where there's _just_ enough room for my son to do a muscle-up without getting roofing nails in his scalp.

Since then my tenant has brought in her elliptical trainer, which is just to the right of the dumbbell rack.

When I get to 50 posts I'll link my youtube video of me moving a bunch of stuff around to get those 12 rubber mats in. Or google "rearranging the garage gym," and I'm the first video result from 02/08/2020.
    Here you go:

TheWaterbug is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheWaterbug is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheWaterbug is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheWaterbug is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheWaterbug is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheWaterbug is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheWaterbug is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheWaterbug is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheWaterbug is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheWaterbug is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheWaterbug is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ampire View Post
    Here you go:
    Thanks!!!

TheWaterbug is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheWaterbug is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheWaterbug is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheWaterbug is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheWaterbug is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheWaterbug is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheWaterbug is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheWaterbug is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheWaterbug is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheWaterbug is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheWaterbug is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'll do a proper 360-degree spherical panorama once I get the mats properly secured to the garage floor. Right now the near ones move around a bit every time I move the car in/out. I have some carpet tape, but I need it to stop raining so I don't track in a bunch of mud right now.

rmlj3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have 25lb Olympic plates that say power on top and USA on the bottom does anyone know who made them?

Registered User ArnoldHAMnEGGer's Avatar
    ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArnoldHAMnEGGer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by TheDude8734 View Post
    Wanted to share a couple photos of the gym in its current state.
    The room itself is a little ghetto at the moment, but it's currently under renovation.

First photo shows a GHD, I've gotten rid of it and put a Paramount Lat Pull down/Low Row in its place. Love that machine!

More recent photo of the gym from a different angle.
    Row of lockers to the right (not fully shown in photo) are neatly organized with equipment, attachments and cleaning supplies.

Just need my rack of pro-style dumb bells and I'll have everything I want outside of nicer bars and other accessories.
    what is the make your Olympic Incline bench?

Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000)
    I’ve run out of room so I guess I’m done....for now. Lucky to have a home gym and thanks to the good folks of this forum for all the insight and knowledge to get me there.

Starting off is a shot showing my 45degree hyper, FT2 with Hammer Strength FWADJ bench(great combo-use Prime ROT8 handles and TrakFitness handles mostly but mix and match other attachments I have) and my dumbell set. No complaints on this equipment

Next is my dedicated Life Fitness F31(now made as HammerStrength FWMAB) dumbell bench ,Matrix seated calf raise,Freemotion Preacher Bicep(Seat pivots 180 degrees so I can use bars or dumbells) and an Inspire M3 which I use for a Lat pull down/ chest supported rows and many other things. Doesn’t take up a lot of room and has many uses which is a must for my small space)

Here’s my Hammer Strength Halfrack with docking bench( love this thing..overkill for me but couldn’t pass it up.Also my assortment of bars and a Tuff Stuff selectorized reverse hyper( more of a rehab for my bad back and it seems to help)

Lastly is my Icarian plate tree with bumpers( could use some more) ,Hoist VRK and my inexpensive NYBarbell squat box(surprising good quality for short money)

I also have a Concept2 Model D in my bedroom for some cardio(really nice machine). 90% was Craigslist or ******** marketplace and I would refurbish.Cost was cheaper than buying Dicks Sporting stuff new and way better quality.

Other than additional cable attachments,more bumpers,I can’t fit any more and I guess I’m ok with that.

Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Asjogren View Post
    I’ve run out of room so I guess I’m done....for now. Lucky to have a home gym and thanks to the good folks of this forum for all the insight and knowledge to get me there.

Starting off is a shot showing my 45degree hyper, FT2 with Hammer Strength FWADJ bench(great combo-use Prime ROT8 handles and TrakFitness handles mostly but mix and match other attachments I have) and my dumbell set. No complaints on this equipment

Next is my dedicated Life Fitness F31(now made as HammerStrength FWMAB) dumbell bench ,Matrix seated calf raise,Freemotion Preacher Bicep(Seat pivots 180 degrees so I can use bars or dumbells) and an Inspire M3 which I use for a Lat pull down/ chest supported rows and many other things. Doesn’t take up a lot of room and has many uses which is a must for my small space)

Here’s my Hammer Strength Halfrack with docking bench( love this thing..overkill for me but couldn’t pass it up.Also my assortment of bars and a Tuff Stuff selectorized reverse hyper( more of a rehab for my bad back and it seems to help)

Lastly is my Icarian plate tree with bumpers( could use some more) ,Hoist VRK and my inexpensive NYBarbell squat box(surprising good quality for short money)

I also have a Concept2 Model D in my bedroom for some cardio(really nice machine). 90% was Craigslist or ******** marketplace and I would refurbish.Cost was cheaper than buying Dicks Sporting stuff new and way better quality.

Other than additional cable attachments,more bumpers,I can’t fit any more and I guess I’m ok with that.
    Awesome setup.

Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000) Asjogren is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Duplicitous View Post
    Awesome setup.
    Thanks..It's a mish mash of stuff as far as brands/colors etc.. but it all works and I got it all to fit. If only my wife would let me get rid of the washer and dryer...I could fit some more stuff lol. I've been lucky that all the pads were in perfect condition. I had a few items that I tore down and refurbished but that's half the fun.

EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thanks..It's a mish mash of stuff as far as brands/colors etc.. but it all works and I got it all to fit. If only my wife would let me get rid of the washer and dryer...I could fit some more stuff lol. I've been lucky that all the pads were in perfect condition. I had a few items that I tore down and refurbished but that's half the fun.
    Gym looks great. If you could add one more piece of equipment what would it be. On spread.
    I quote with pics. ()---() York Barbell Club #78 (DD) ()---()
    My gym walk thru: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=1629553623#post1629553623

Originally Posted by EricAtl View Post
    Gym looks great. If you could add one more piece of equipment what would it be. On spread.
    Thanks.. I think possibly it would be a belt squat. Not sure. I’m thinking about upgrading my dumbell set someday but Covid-19 is not helping. I’m always on the lookout and that’s always fun. Thought about getting rid of the Inspire M3 but it is so versatile and very smooth and doesn’t take up a lot of room.

EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EricAtl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thanks.. I think possibly it would be a belt squat. Not sure. I’m thinking about upgrading my dumbell set someday but Covid-19 is not helping. I’m always on the lookout and that’s always fun. Thought about getting rid of the Inspire M3 but it is so versatile and very smooth and doesn’t take up a lot of room.
    Yes you have to wait on the dumbbells. I agreed on the belt squat. I don’t have one but have been eyeing a few. Short list for me is plate loaded kneeling leg curl by or hammer.
    I think you need to flip your flag, stars at the top left when hanging vertically.
    I quote with pics. ()---() York Barbell Club #78 (DD) ()---()
    My gym walk thru: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=1629553623#post1629553623

Originally Posted by EricAtl View Post
    Yes you have to wait on the dumbbells. I agreed on the belt squat. I don’t have one but have been eyeing a few. Short list for me is plate loaded kneeling leg curl by or hammer.
    I think you need to flip your flag, stars at the top left when hanging vertically.
    I’ve never seen the kneeling leg curl in person. Looks like a nice machine. Thanks for the flag info. I didn’t notice that.. I use it to cover a storage area under my stairs and it looked cool there. I will fix that today.

ameade84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ameade84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ameade84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ameade84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ameade84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ameade84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ameade84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ameade84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ameade84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ameade84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ameade84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Man, this looks like an awesome home gym! Very nice.

Originally Posted by ameade84 View Post
    Man, this looks like an awesome home gym! Very nice.
    Thanks..took about 5 years of scouring Craigslist. Patients was key but was fun. Not a lot of loyalty to specific brands or colors but it works for me. A few flips along the way to upgrade stuff but it was cost effective. Total for everything was about $8500 which seems crazy but I think it’s a fraction of what it would cost if I bought everything new. The only machine that was new was the FT2 and paid $3000 which is 35% of the whole gym cost.

Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The only machine that was new was the FT2 and paid $3000 which is 35% of the whole gym cost.
    ... and worth every penny.
    My home gym: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175136471&p=1623181551&viewfull=1#post1623181551

My Strava profile: https://www.strava.com/athletes/3015113

Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thanks..took about 5 years of scouring Craigslist. Patients was key but was fun. Not a lot of loyalty to specific brands or colors but it works for me. A few flips along the way to upgrade stuff but it was cost effective. Total for everything was about $8500 which seems crazy but I think it’s a fraction of what it would cost if I bought everything new. The only machine that was new was the FT2 and paid $3000 which is 35% of the whole gym cost.
    It doesn't sound crazy to me at all. I have flipped enough that my gym cost is well into the negative, but if I do the math the opportunity cost of the equipment I have kept is about $9,300.

Originally Posted by Duplicitous View Post
    It doesn't sound crazy to me at all. I have flipped enough that my gym cost is well into the negative, but if I do the math the opportunity cost of the equipment I have kept is about $9,300.
    Nice..I don’t feel so bad. I think the commercial stuff holds its value. If you buy something and you don’t like it, you can flip it and recoup..not many new equipment purchases can do that..I suppose Concept2 and sometimes Rogue are somewhat of an exception.

Although this virus made Bowflex,Powerblock and Dicks Fitness plates look like they were made of solid gold!

Originally Posted by Corbets View Post
    ... and worth every penny.
    Totally agree.. that thing is Awesome! Use it for something on every workout

kssu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kssu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kssu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kssu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kssu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kssu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kssu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kssu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kssu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kssu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kssu is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Cool Ghetto Bicep Trainer Device

Hello, long time since last time writing here.

I just wanted to share my "Ghetto" bicep trainer device with resistance band I built (Because the normal resistance band sucks).

I know, it looks a ****ing crossbow and trash, but it's actually a really comfortable to use.

You can get good intense and burn in biceps, to get the resistance as hard as getting 6-14 reps. So it's not a stamina trainer but intended for muscle build.

Simple, Trash looking and Effective device that anyone can build for home gym. Easy to store too, takes almost not space at all.

Just wanted to share this here and opinions about this and ideas how to make it better?

Thanks. (Btw I didn't do any research if this kind of device existed already, I just went with the flow of my imagination... maybe there would have been better model for this kind of device)

Registered User Deep-Voiced-One's Avatar
    Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I received my Body-Solid GLGS100 last week and am planning to post the full review, but the forum is being a pita and a server error keeps showing up not letting me post the full thread, so I'll try again later.

In the meantime here's a pic of the setup...

http://imgur.com/a/OLgqEi0

gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That's a superb set up, some great pieces, the Hammer rack/bench combo is impressive.

The Inspire M3 is particularly interesting, generally all in one machines don't get too much love, I picked one up a few years ago, one of the first unilateral models, I had it in my set up for a while, I didn't think the chest press worked particularly well, but the lever arms were very effective for back work, bio-mechanically as good as some commercial chest supported row machines Ive used. The Lat pulldown and leg ext/seated curl were functional and of course as you'd expect from Inspire butter smooth, all in all a very decent unit.

Reps on spread.

potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What are everyone’s thoughts between a GHD or a 45 degree hyper? I really enjoy weighted back extensions and am interested in GHRs.

irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by potatosoup View Post
    What are everyone’s thoughts between a GHD or a 45 degree hyper? I really enjoy weighted back extensions and am interested in GHRs.
    I had a Rogue GHD , sold it for a Legend GHD , sold it and went back to a 45 degree hyper. After I got used to the GHD movement it didn't seem to add that much to my workouts and took up more floor space. Others say it's a must have but I prefer the the 45.
    Now OK for Sig line to be a novel

Originally Posted by gym62richard View Post
    That's a superb set up, some great pieces, the Hammer rack/bench combo is impressive.

The Inspire M3 is particularly interesting, generally all in one machines don't get too much love, I picked one up a few years ago, one of the first unilateral models, I had it in my set up for a while, I didn't think the chest press worked particularly well, but the lever arms were very effective for back work, bio-mechanically as good as some commercial chest supported row machines Ive used. The Lat pulldown and leg ext/seated curl were functional and of course as you'd expect from Inspire butter smooth, all in all a very decent unit.

Reps on spread.
    Thanks...I agree with everything you pointed out about the M3 ...Its not a bad unit for a small home gym with limited space.. Originally bought it for my wife and I started using it and liked it(except for the leg press which I removed)..That got me to buy the FT2..Not perfect but does a lot.

Deadlift5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlift5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlift5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlift5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlift5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlift5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlift5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlift5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlift5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlift5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlift5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by irongrandpa View Post
    I had a Rogue GHD , sold it for a Legend GHD , sold it and went back to a 45 degree hyper. After I got used to the GHD movement it didn't seem to add that much to my workouts and took up more floor space. Others say it's a must have but I prefer the the 45.
    I'm 100% in agreement on this. The GHD takes up way too much space in a home gym, and i didn't find the movement to add anything special to my workouts. If you google "leo pando" on youtube he has a video titled "Why I Sold My Glute Ham Raise"...it's worth a watch through. 45 degree hyper preferred for me as well.

In it for the gainz RestoringTally's Avatar
    RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by potatosoup View Post
    I looked far and wide for a GHD before I found one. Meh. Even though the GHD was adjustable, I found it too limited with the lowest difficulty position useless. I tried to like it, but I just could not.

I spent more on a commercial 45 degree back bench. The GHD is gone and I do back raises now.
    O─O York Barbell Crew #53 O─O
    ─█────█─ Ivanko Barbell Crew #63 ─█────█─
    ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    My goal is to have so much equipment that I don't have room to workout. I am almost there. :)
    ──────────────────────────────────-───────────────────────
    1st Meet Nov 2014 Push-Pull: 225 - 325 @ 194 Masters 59

potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) potatosoup will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I was leaning towards the 45 as well. Just seemed like it did everything better at a smaller footprint. GHRs are apparently easier on a 45 hyper as well, due to the position not being parallel to the floor.

Which ones should I look at, under 2k? I was considering the Atlantis Deluxe. $1750 shipped.

Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Unstumpable has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Here's my gym I've managed to completely build since all of this covid stuff happened. Not pictured is an Ohio Power Bar in the other room where I have a deadlift platform. Just got these plates in today.

Originally Posted by Unstumpable View Post
    Here's my gym I've managed to completely build since all of this covid stuff happened. Not pictured is an Ohio Power Bar in the other room where I have a deadlift platform. Just got these plates in today.

Congrats..nice job...looks great

gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Unstumpable View Post
    Very nice set up.