neverbeenalone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) neverbeenalone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) neverbeenalone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) neverbeenalone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) neverbeenalone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) neverbeenalone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) neverbeenalone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) neverbeenalone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) neverbeenalone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) neverbeenalone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) neverbeenalone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Elbow tendonitis - original thread disappeared?

I started a thread here about a week ago regarding tendonitis I've developed in both elbows. There was quite a bit of positive feedback, and then I noticed over the last day or two that the thread is completely gone! I have no idea where it went, and wasn't given any notification as to whether it was taken down intentionally or why.

Any idea why this would have happened?

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    probably med evac'd to the injury section.. They like to move the furniture around on us old bastards

here ya go

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=175193311
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    probably med evac'd to the injury section.. They like to move the furniture around on us old bastards

here ya go

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=175193311
    ^^^^This.

I'll usually leave these OT 'injury' threads here until they go without a new reply for a day or two, then move them to the 'recovery' forum where some different insight from a completely different group of posters might be gained.

An exception would be inquiries of a serious or life-threatening nature, such as spinal injuries or anything concerning cardiac issues. Those threads usually get locked on sight with an admonition to get to a doctor immediately.

Good luck with your recovery, OP. Steady as you go.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

neverbeenalone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) neverbeenalone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) neverbeenalone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) neverbeenalone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) neverbeenalone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) neverbeenalone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) neverbeenalone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) neverbeenalone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) neverbeenalone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) neverbeenalone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) neverbeenalone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thanks everyone! I'm a mod for a popular music forum and it's a real pain when you don't have the same ability to navigate around someone else's hahaha!

Appreciate all the feedback

Chris