La_pantera will become famous soon enough. (+50) La_pantera will become famous soon enough. (+50) La_pantera will become famous soon enough. (+50) La_pantera will become famous soon enough. (+50) La_pantera will become famous soon enough. (+50) La_pantera will become famous soon enough. (+50) La_pantera will become famous soon enough. (+50) La_pantera will become famous soon enough. (+50) La_pantera will become famous soon enough. (+50) La_pantera will become famous soon enough. (+50) La_pantera will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Peek week advice please

I am currently 5 days out from my show.

76kg
    174cm

Water intake 8 liter
    Sodium 8000mg
    Carbs: no carbs
    protein: 300g
    Fat: 55g

I don't get how to carb up everyone says different cut soidum 1 day prior and some say you need sodium to carb up. Please can someone help me out so i not **** up the last week. here are some pics of me

how should i manipulate sodium, water and potassium to get the dry and full look? Last time i use diuretic and ****ed it up all. soft, smooth and flat could not get a pump.

Would appreciate the help so much guys thanks for taking the time hope someone can tell me what way is the best and safest way. I been studying and reading and watch lots of videos some say cut sodium before carb up some say keep sodium in.

24176994_10155750119111093_6554850559037167106_n.jpg
    New 4.jpg
    New 2.jpg
    New 3.jpg
    http://www.********.com/pages/King-Aziz/538651366165949?ref=hl

Like and follow my progress on ********

kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you want to not screw up your peak we don't do anything different than you've been doing all along. Changing something last week when you don't know what you're doing or how your body's going to react and you haven't done any trial runs is the easiest way to screw yourself
    Owner of So-B-Fit
    CPT

IG: stephaniesobien

NPC WPD and WNPF, Metal Militia powerlifter