Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Platinum Access Member WeDoPullups's Avatar
    WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by githurdone View Post
    The beta in me wants to disagree, but after being phucked in the head you learn kill or be killed. By the time my girl was done w me I thought I was the one who was raped.

Lol,

any specific examples of what she did? Wanna see if my experience was similar.
    *No bulge because micropenis crew*
    *Admire other men's bulges because micropenis crew*
    *Piss on balls every time because micropenis crew*
    *Doctor laughs during checkups because micropenis crew*
    *"Is it in yet?" because micropenis crew*
    *Smallest micropenis in micropenis support group crew*

githurdone is not very helpful. (-500) githurdone is not very helpful. (-500) githurdone is not very helpful. (-500) githurdone is not very helpful. (-500) githurdone is not very helpful. (-500) githurdone is not very helpful. (-500) githurdone is not very helpful. (-500) githurdone is not very helpful. (-500) githurdone is not very helpful. (-500) githurdone is not very helpful. (-500) githurdone is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by WeDoPullups View Post
    Lol,

any specific examples of what she did? Wanna see if my experience was similar.
    Well there were 2 girls.

1) Molested by brother. Severe eating disorder (dipped to 80lb @ 5’6). Constant threats of suicide. Constantly needed attention. Always tried to make me jealous. Tried to monkeybranch 3 diff times while refusing to let me break up. Beat the chit out of me once for trying to leave the room.

2) Raped @ 15 (virginity). Could never talk about feelings. Always said I was too good for her (hbb 9.5/10, 4.0 gpa, played music at carnegie hall). Constant contradictions, gaslighting, and lying. Brb want to marry you. Brb dont want to marry until 35. Brb I’m not a whore. Brb I want to get bent over and phucked by randos. She wanted me to be her bf, but I broke it off when she went abroad, and confronted her about the contradictions. She denied us ever dating, told me it was all in my head, and that she had a shrek/10 bf... who was 40yo (she was 21).

Crazy thing is they were both good people at heart. I still remember looking into their eyes when they would do crazy chit... was like looking into an abyss. Still mindphucks me to this day.
    Last edited by githurdone; 12-12-2017 at 01:08 AM.

WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well there were 2 girls.

1) Molested by brother. Sever eating disorder (dipped to 80lb @ 5’6). Constant threats of suicide. Constantly needed attention. Always tried to make me jealous. Tried to monkeybranch 3 diff times while refusing to let me break up. Beat the chit out of me once.

2) Raped @ 15 (virginity). Could never talk about feelings. Always said I was too good for her (hbb 9.5/10, 4.0 gpa, played music at carnegie hall). Constant contradictions, gaslighting, and lying. Brb want to marry you. Brb dont want to marry until 35. Brb I’m not a whore. Brb I want to get bent over and phucked by randos. She wanted me to be her bf, but I broke it off when she went abroad, and confronted her about the contradictions. She denied us ever dating, told me it was all in my head, and that she had a shrek/10 bf... who was 40yo (she was 21).

Crazy thing is these bishes were both good people at heart (I don’t date ****ty girls). Still mindphucked me that they could be so destructive.
    Ouch. It's hard to tell if they're actually good people. Who knows what was caused by their past and what they do because they are in fact ****ty people.

This one girl - molested at 9, bad step-father, lost 3 people dear to her in a very short time span, eloped with an idiot that dragged her around the world and now divorced with 2 kids.

First time that I took her to a party with my co-workers and friends, she decided to piss everyone off, be obnoxious and cuss out people she's never met. She danced extremely provocative with other men right in front of me, grinding on them and what-not, gave flirty eyes to them and glare at me like I did something wrong. Very, very embarrassing night and I get heated every time I think about it. Should've broken it off right there and then.

New Years Eve - I dropped nearly a grand to give her a good time. Got to a club and she spent more time giving attention to the bouncer, whispering **** in his ear, grinding on him etc... instead of partying with me and showing me love.

Thought I'd be ok with her hanging out with an ex, and some DJ from Miami. Called me insecure and I just told her to reverse the rolls and see how she felt....still tried to justify it.

Always kept her phone screen down so I couldn't see it, even after confronting her multiple times.

Just a number of things. banged 40 guys before me, never said sorry for her bull**** unless I forced it out of her. Cried like a baby each time I tried to break up. Stayed with her out of pity and sex. Glad it's over with. She's now a single mommy at 32 waitressing at a burger joint. Not my problem anymore.

githurdone is not very helpful. (-500) githurdone is not very helpful. (-500) githurdone is not very helpful. (-500) githurdone is not very helpful. (-500) githurdone is not very helpful. (-500) githurdone is not very helpful. (-500) githurdone is not very helpful. (-500) githurdone is not very helpful. (-500) githurdone is not very helpful. (-500) githurdone is not very helpful. (-500) githurdone is not very helpful. (-500)
    Ouch. It's hard to tell if they're actually good people. Who knows what was caused by their past and what they do because they are in fact ****ty people.

This one girl - molested at 9, bad step-father, lost 3 people dear to her in a very short time span, eloped with an idiot that dragged her around the world and now divorced with 2 kids.

First time that I took her to a party with my co-workers and friends, she decided to piss everyone off, be obnoxious and cuss out people she's never met. She danced extremely provocative with other men right in front of me, grinding on them and what-not, gave flirty eyes to them and glare at me like I did something wrong. Very, very embarrassing night and I get heated every time I think about it. Should've broken it off right there and then.

New Years Eve - I dropped nearly a grand to give her a good time. Got to a club and she spent more time giving attention to the bouncer, whispering **** in his ear, grinding on him etc... instead of partying with me and showing me love.

Thought I'd be ok with her hanging out with an ex, and some DJ from Miami. Called me insecure and I just told her to reverse the rolls and see how she felt....still tried to justify it.

Always kept her phone screen down so I couldn't see it, even after confronting her multiple times.

Just a number of things. banged 40 guys before me, never said sorry for her bull**** unless I forced it out of her. Cried like a baby each time I tried to break up. Stayed with her out of pity and sex. Glad it's over with. She's now a single mommy at 32 waitressing at a burger joint. Not my problem anymore.
    Fuarkk brah srry to hear. Sounds like the chit from her past def phucked her up, but the crazy thing is there are sloots who act like her without ever being traumatized.

Silver lining is you learn a lot of lessons at once. Never seriously date girls who were raped, molested, slooted, make ultimatums, need attention, divorced, single moms, daddy issues, etc. We’re all gonna make it.

Licenced to Netflix&Chill miscbrah007's Avatar
    miscbrah007 is a name known to all. (+5000) miscbrah007 is a name known to all. (+5000) miscbrah007 is a name known to all. (+5000) miscbrah007 is a name known to all. (+5000) miscbrah007 is a name known to all. (+5000) miscbrah007 is a name known to all. (+5000) miscbrah007 is a name known to all. (+5000) miscbrah007 is a name known to all. (+5000) miscbrah007 is a name known to all. (+5000) miscbrah007 is a name known to all. (+5000) miscbrah007 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    She had a serious medical condition and as a consequence was very neurotic. It started up fun, but she couldn't switch any negative emotion off, like she would get annoyed at work and be rustled for the whole weekend. She also wanted to get married and adopt children and I ain't no cuck to raise other people's kids. I decided to break it off for good when she disrespected my religion and stared getting very insecure that I would cheat on her.
    **PER DEVS, LIBERTAS**

Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My hand got injured

demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    -7 year relationship
    -talking about marriage/house/kids etc....we were very close/like best friends
    -calls me out the blue and says she 'feels weird'
    -basically ends a 7 year relationship over the phone (you think you know someone so well)
    -find out she's seeing a work colleague
    -not spoken since ( 4 years)

so weird. From seeing and speaking to her every single day for 7 years to absolutely nothing....crazy chit man

ProxLDM will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProxLDM will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProxLDM will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProxLDM will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProxLDM will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProxLDM will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProxLDM will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProxLDM will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProxLDM will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProxLDM will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProxLDM will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Didn't appreciate her enough, Was heavily involved with work. Working long hours, Providing her with holiday's she would never of been on if it wasn't for me.

Sooooo.... She was F'king my friend behind my back for the last 3 months of the relationship

demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ProxLDM View Post
    Didn't appreciate her enough, Was heavily involved with work. Working long hours, Providing her with holiday's she would never of been on if it wasn't for me.

Sooooo.... She was F'king my friend behind my back for the last 3 months of the relationship
    then if you paid her too much attention she would have accused you of being too clingy and would have cheated....these hoes man

Benjinkan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benjinkan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benjinkan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benjinkan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benjinkan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benjinkan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benjinkan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benjinkan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benjinkan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benjinkan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benjinkan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    She was 15 years younger than me (I'm 38 so no Hanson.jpg nonsense), and we started out as FWBs. Age difference meant convos were stilted at best but sexors were good. Kinda fell in to a relationship, but I never saw a future there... 3 months later she dropped the 'L' bomb and I noped the fukk outta there ASAP (as kindly as possible).
    Currently running: Viking bare bones (L/P/P/L/U)

*** Dawn Patrol Crew ***
    *AP7 crew*
    *Rugby crew*

Building bridges just to watch them burn

Fuarkk brah srry to hear. Sounds like the chit from her past def phucked her up, but the crazy thing is there are sloots who act like her without ever being traumatized.

Silver lining is you learn a lot of lessons at once. Never seriously date girls who were raped, molested, slooted, make ultimatums, need attention, divorced, single moms, daddy issues, etc. We’re all gonna make it.
    Yea, thought I could "fix" her, make life better for her n ****. Never again m8

Originally Posted by demfeelsbro View Post
    -7 year relationship
    -basically ends a 7 year relationship over the phone (you think you know someone so well)

so weird. From seeing and speaking to her every single day for 7 years to absolutely nothing....crazy chit man
    Crippling, my issues are pale in comparison. Fickle creatures these hoes.

Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    clangsta is a name known to all. (+5000) clangsta is a name known to all. (+5000) clangsta is a name known to all. (+5000) clangsta is a name known to all. (+5000) clangsta is a name known to all. (+5000) clangsta is a name known to all. (+5000) clangsta is a name known to all. (+5000) clangsta is a name known to all. (+5000) clangsta is a name known to all. (+5000) clangsta is a name known to all. (+5000) clangsta is a name known to all. (+5000)
    we drifted apart and then she started talking to other guys, setting up new relationships while she was still with me, general monkey branching behaviour. Caught her texting some guy and she deleted the text and tried to play it off like nothing was wrong. Packed her bags for her and told her to get out of my house. Sloots gon sloot.
    *****North East UK Crew*****

ProxLDM will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProxLDM will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProxLDM will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProxLDM will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProxLDM will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProxLDM will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProxLDM will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProxLDM will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProxLDM will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProxLDM will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProxLDM will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    then if you paid her too much attention she would have accused you of being too clingy and would have cheated....these hoes man
    That's it man. Now she won't leave me alone. Going on her friends ******** to try and message me from there as she's blocked on everything.

Don't realize what they actually have until they get dealt ****.

-7 year relationship

Crazy chit brah. Sorry to hear, but thank god you purged that dink trap. I see divorce and cheating in her future.

bulletdodged/10

Anyone who cheats w their friend’s girl is automatically Timothy to me, and there’s no room for Timothy in Chad’s life.

AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lots of bros getting cucked ITT

ive only had a handful of gfs and I don't think ive been cucked

miscbrah007 is a name known to all. (+5000) miscbrah007 is a name known to all. (+5000) miscbrah007 is a name known to all. (+5000) miscbrah007 is a name known to all. (+5000) miscbrah007 is a name known to all. (+5000) miscbrah007 is a name known to all. (+5000) miscbrah007 is a name known to all. (+5000) miscbrah007 is a name known to all. (+5000) miscbrah007 is a name known to all. (+5000) miscbrah007 is a name known to all. (+5000) miscbrah007 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by AlwaysFocus View Post
    lots of bros getting cucked ITT

ive only had a handful of gfs and I don't think ive been cucked
    If only you knew brah...if only you knew
    **PER DEVS, LIBERTAS**

BrustBruder is just really nice. (+1000) BrustBruder is just really nice. (+1000) BrustBruder is just really nice. (+1000) BrustBruder is just really nice. (+1000) BrustBruder is just really nice. (+1000) BrustBruder is just really nice. (+1000) BrustBruder is just really nice. (+1000) BrustBruder is just really nice. (+1000) BrustBruder is just really nice. (+1000) BrustBruder is just really nice. (+1000) BrustBruder is just really nice. (+1000)
    We were going out for about 4 months. She said she would be off the radar for a bit while her friend was staying with her during a visit. Then she completely ghosted me. I confronted her and found out it was her ex-boyfriend staying with her, lol. Girls can be cold af

Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Was with last girl 11 months. I say girl because she refused to be a grown ass woman. No drive, no ambitions or clear cut goals. Tried to work on it with her the entire time but it was going nowhere so I cut it off without any drama.

owner of saab factory kel_varnsen's Avatar
    kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000)
    She was a hypocrite and selfish. She demanded certain things from me, but wouldn't apply the same "rules" to herself, which I refused. So we argued a lot, and things just fell apart. I went no contact and haven't talked to her in years.

TheRougarou646 is just really nice. (+1000) TheRougarou646 is just really nice. (+1000) TheRougarou646 is just really nice. (+1000) TheRougarou646 is just really nice. (+1000) TheRougarou646 is just really nice. (+1000) TheRougarou646 is just really nice. (+1000) TheRougarou646 is just really nice. (+1000) TheRougarou646 is just really nice. (+1000) TheRougarou646 is just really nice. (+1000) TheRougarou646 is just really nice. (+1000) TheRougarou646 is just really nice. (+1000)
    -Selfishness. We hardly ever had a conversation that wasn’t solely about him. I would just think of questions to ask him so we could keep a conversation going. Sometimes I would just offer up information about myself or the things going on around me it would be blatantly ignored.

-Moodiness. Up and down mood swings at the drop of a hat. I always felt I was walking on eggshells—like I was about to mess things up any moment if I said the wrong thing.

-I have kids he doesn’t. I had to keep him and them separate. I knew right from the beginning that they were never going to meet or have anything to do with our relationship. That ended up just not being sustainable

Mainly the dynamic between us started to change. When we first started seeing each other he was going through a bad time in his life and just wanted attention/distractions. When things started to look up for him everything changed between us

Having said all that I feel the break up was mutual and we are on good terms, so it wasn’t a total loss.
    Last edited by TheRougarou646; 12-12-2017 at 05:17 AM.

Atticus82 is not very well liked. (-100) Atticus82 is not very well liked. (-100) Atticus82 is not very well liked. (-100) Atticus82 is not very well liked. (-100) Atticus82 is not very well liked. (-100) Atticus82 is not very well liked. (-100) Atticus82 is not very well liked. (-100) Atticus82 is not very well liked. (-100) Atticus82 is not very well liked. (-100) Atticus82 is not very well liked. (-100) Atticus82 is not very well liked. (-100)
    She came to the realization she has “too much going on to have time for a relationship”. She is a babysitter and pursuing a law degree part-time that will inevitably lead her no-where. This is why i’m forced to always have something on the side, because modern day sloots will switch up on you at the slightest of inconveniences.

LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I woke up
    Disclaimer: All posts made by [LtGoose] are works of satire. By reading this you agree to absolve the author of any and all liability.

Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Sad but true. 2 girls I dated and 1 I knew were all either raped/molested, and the chit you see them do is mindboggling. It’s like they are fighting themselves to not phuck you over but are at the will of their damage. It’s a shame bc you can see the struggle in their eyes, but you know w experience that they can’t fight it.
    repped. yeah they are wonderful on the inside, but they are just haunted by the abuse. while we were together i convinced her to start going to a therapist, hopefully it can help her move beyond it because no one should have to live life like that because of some pervert

when she originally told me about it she had like a total breakdown sobbing and said she couldnt keep it in anymore, turns out it was her older stepbrother when she was in elementary school was too afraid to tell anyone. thankfully he later died in life in a car wreck, because had he not i would have went full fuking Law Abiding Citizen on his ass ffufuufufuuuuuuuuu

makes my blood boil that someone could do things like that to an innocent kid
    Trump 2016
    ~In Love With Taylor Swift Crew~
    Type O Negative is greatest band in universe crew

Originally Posted by Ted Nugent View Post
    repped. yeah they are wonderful on the inside, but they are just haunted by the abuse. while we were together i convinced her to start going to a therapist, hopefully it can help her move beyond it because no one should have to live life like that because of some pervert

when she originally told me about it she had like a total breakdown sobbing and said she couldnt keep it in anymore, turns out it was her older stepbrother when she was in elementary school was too afraid to tell anyone. thankfully he later died in life in a car wreck, because had he not i would have went full fuking Law Abiding Citizen on his ass ffufuufufuuuuuuuuu

makes my blood boil that someone could do things like that to an innocent kid
    What if she was lying?
    **PER DEVS, LIBERTAS**

Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by miscbrah007 View Post
    What if she was lying?
    nah m8 she wasnt. i can tell the difference between chicks acting and genuine fear/trauma. her therapist asked me to come in to one of their sessions so he could get my perspective on things, i asked him what he thought in general about her, prognosis, etc, and he straight up said "what happened to her as a kid has really damaged her psychologically, its going to take some time"

if for some reason she wanted to lie to me about it, she wouldnt proceed to go spend thousands of dollars on a specialty therapist witch the goal not to get help but just for the sake of keeping up the ruse.
    Trump 2016
    ~In Love With Taylor Swift Crew~
    Type O Negative is greatest band in universe crew

AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i dated a chick for 5 years and was too autism to dump her even though i quit liking her about 2 years in.
    do not read my posts and weep, i am not there i do not sleep
    i am the thousand greens that rep, i am the ban bet dutifully kept
    of memes and trolls in toasted breads, i am not there, i am not dead.

meenman83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meenman83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meenman83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meenman83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meenman83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meenman83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meenman83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meenman83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meenman83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meenman83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meenman83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Troof to this. I will never date another damaged girl ever again. Their subconscious psyche is so fukked.

One GF I had was molested at 9 years old, had a very strict and mean step-dad, and had all sorts of other issues going on.

She's now 32 and divorced with 2 kids and I can't imagine how trapped she feels now. In the end I went off on her....called her a piece of trash, loose wore out bitch, etc...last thing I ever said to her after a year of dating.

I knew she had issues, but I still held every disrespectful and whorish thing she did against her. It's like she had zero self control.

Not our responsibility to save these hoes. It's sad, but they are not worth anything past a one night stand.
    Holy S, your ex sounds just like my ex wife, minus a few years in age. Trust me do not feel bad as they're mentally fuked and honestly try to rationalize all their slooty things they do. Only thing that pissed me off about mine was she refused to file divorce and I couldn't as I was overseas and had to be stateside at least 60 days in state to file she instead said if you cared enough you'd take a 2 month break from your contract. Sloot used all my Tricare referrals so I had to pay for a hernia surgery out of pocket in August.
    ★cVc★ Waterboarding - Baptizing terrorists with Freedom since 02'

edd4nz is a name known to all. (+5000) edd4nz is a name known to all. (+5000) edd4nz is a name known to all. (+5000) edd4nz is a name known to all. (+5000) edd4nz is a name known to all. (+5000) edd4nz is a name known to all. (+5000) edd4nz is a name known to all. (+5000) edd4nz is a name known to all. (+5000) edd4nz is a name known to all. (+5000) edd4nz is a name known to all. (+5000) edd4nz is a name known to all. (+5000)

Savage
    Always remember, that YOU are the most important person in your world.

Bosnian brah

Originally Posted by edd4nz View Post
    Savage
    You're telling me bruh. Rare to find a woman that'll stick with you when you can't give her full attention. So she'll be off getting it somewhere else.