Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dimassive View Post
    you are refuting with the perspective of and older woman with a child.
    what i meant to say is your perspective is skewed to that which will not benefit op
    I'm telling him that normal women don't hold to that list as the end all be all in looking for a guy. I am quite sure there are some normal 20something girls that also aren't looking for all of those superficial things. Maybe not as many as ones my age, but I wasn't a money grubbing superficial hoe bag at those ages either.
    ~ In a world where you can be anything, be kind ~

wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Legz422 View Post
    I'm telling him that normal women don't hold to that list as the end all be all in looking for a guy. I am quite sure there are some normal 20something girls that also aren't looking for all of those superficial things. Maybe not as many as ones my age, but I wasn't a money grubbing superficial hoe bag at those ages either.
    But you ain't refuted shiet!! I can see what you're saying about how an older guy ought to be able to take care of himself, but ultimately, my list was accurate. You may have minimums that act as a threshold rather than observing a graded response to some parameter, but all of those parameters ARE important for being considered the ideal man. Chemistry might matter, but I am saying the chemistry will follow from meeting that list. Your body will make you love that dude because he is wielding premium baby batter.

You show me a facially aesthetic 10/10 HBB who can cook, is loyal, and likes to chill with me and talk about philosophy, science, politics, etc, maybe even plays videogames, (or even lifts!!!) and is always down to phuck me, and I'll wife her instantly...even if she were a total bitch to everyone else.

Chit I'd settle for a 4/10 with those other traits.

Better yet just send me someone born female who will fuk me and prep my meals goddamnit!

I want sammitch and vagene!
    Last edited by wincel; 12-10-2017 at 06:39 PM.

Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Think I stumbled upon their sex tape.

*Dallas Cowboys Crew*
    *Eats Pizza Crust Crew*
    *Eats the Booty Crew*
    *HTC Certified*
    *Rawdog Crew* *Vasectomy Crew*
    *From Fat to Dad Bod, still trying to improve Crew*
    *Always Picks 4 Crew*

Fukin mall cop neg police of piss

wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Tanerian View Post

SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by wincel View Post
    Women like a thick dick between 6 and 7.5 inches long pretty much

Obv since this would be 90th+ percentile dick, most women would settle for less.

Based on my observations, stuff that matters to females in no particular order:

Height
    Social status
    Confidence
    Experience
    Facial Aesthetics
    Body Aesthetics
    Money
    General toughness/strength > 3*avg female
    Mental fortitude
    Ability to get her off
    Good with kids, would be a good dad
    Charismatic
    Not a currycel/ricecel
    Intelligence
    Talent

stuff that matters to men:
    has real vagene
    is loyal
    will give sex
    not completely insane
    can cook
    has decent hygiene
    is not a bitch
    >3/10 facially

what's funny is these days, sloots can and still do find guys that meet those reqs.

On the other hand, good luck finding a female who meets those basic male reqs
    you forgot perfect tits, perfect ass, small waist, not so pointy elbows, f*cks like a pronstar. 3/10 minimum? more like 7/10.
    culturally enriching the misc since 2015

ejWU21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejWU21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejWU21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejWU21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejWU21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejWU21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejWU21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejWU21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejWU21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejWU21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejWU21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by buckeyenutz View Post
    "The Mountain from 'Game of Thrones' has Hot Canadian Girlfriend Half His Size"

Mountain: 81"
    His GF: 62"

62" ≠ 40.5"

[ ] Half his size
    [ ] 62"

Pick one.
    ITT height is the only measure of size

but who was weight?
    Jan/Feb Weight loss
    Starting weight 195
    Goal: 185

Week 1: 189.6
    Week 2: Friday 11th January: 189.2
    Week 3: Friday 18th January : 188.4
    Week 4: Friday 25th January:187.6
    Week 5: Friday 1st February
    Week 6: Friday 8th February
    Week 7: Friday 15th February
    Week 8: Friday 22nd February

Originally Posted by ****liGirl View Post
    you forgot perfect tits, perfect ass, small waist, not so pointy elbows, f*cks like a pronstar. 3/10 minimum? more like 7/10.
    Must also have butthole aesthetics

DamagedAndDull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DamagedAndDull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DamagedAndDull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DamagedAndDull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DamagedAndDull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DamagedAndDull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DamagedAndDull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DamagedAndDull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DamagedAndDull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DamagedAndDull is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DamagedAndDull is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Sometimes, when i feel sad, i open up my favorite xhamster video, where my wife's son with a 50cm cock splits my wife in half. I am extremely proud of this video, as i recorded it with my $10,000 camera. I recorded every jiggle, every droplet, every moan of pleasure. As i see the view meter increase, i feel my cock getting erect, but after years of nonstop chastity cage wearing, it's erect size is a meager 5cm. I take off my chastity cage and my dick shrivels after contact with the air after years.

I take the tweezers on my right and grab my dick with it and start masturbating, i cum after just 4 strokes, and i cum a whooping 3 droplets. I am concerned that my testosterone levels are increasing, so i quickly run outside and see that my wife's son Tyrone has already taken my Tesla Roadster, so i am forced to use my old car, a '05 Pontiac GTO my wife forced me to stop driving for it's negative influence on our planet. I cringe as i turn it on and carefully drive to the nearest public toilet. I walk to the ladies toilet and see the cleaning lady about to flush the last stall.

I scream NO and push her out of the way, quickly kneeling and lapping up the female piss. For extra measure i add in my McDonalds soy sauce with extra soy for maximum estrogen intake. The cleaning lady faints at the sight. Gah, the Latinx are a great addition to our multicultural country but they are soo conservative.

Satisfied that i have dropped my test levels, i feel the need to consume my favorite candy. I go to the local gay bar and go into the restrooms, and pick up all the thingies in the urinals that stop smell, especially the one from the broken urinal where piss always accumulates and the candy floats. I stuff them into my mouth, orgasming at the sweet nectar of LGBTABBQTR***+-*/# people struggling to live in our oppressive society.

With great satisfaction i go home, where i see my wife's son ****ing her, and with even greater satisfaction i grab the camera.

Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    But you ain't refuted shiet!! I can see what you're saying about how an older guy ought to be able to take care of himself, but ultimately, my list was accurate. You may have minimums that act as a threshold rather than observing a graded response to some parameter, but all of those parameters ARE important for being considered the ideal man. Chemistry might matter, but I am saying the chemistry will follow from meeting that list. Your body will make you love that dude because he is wielding premium baby batter.

You show me a facially aesthetic 10/10 HBB who can cook, is loyal, and likes to chill with me and talk about philosophy, science, politics, etc, maybe even plays videogames, (or even lifts!!!) and is always down to phuck me, and I'll wife her instantly...even if she were a total bitch to everyone else.

Chit I'd settle for a 4/10 with those other traits.

Better yet just send me someone born female who will fuk me and prep my meals goddamnit!

I want sammitch and vagene!
    I have refuted! I have said here before that the man I have been most attracted to since my divorce is not anyone that you would think is a Chad. Prob not in any way physically. He's bald, he's not 6 ft tall, I have no interest in how much he makes. He's got muscles, but he's on the smaller side. I'd prob say on the leaner side of natty even. But the chemistry between us is off the freaking charts. So far off the charts it's not even funny. This is what I'm talking about. It's that connection, that mental as well as physical click. It's not attributed to anything on your list. You need to get out of your own head. Stop listening to this Chad B.S. Sure there are girls out there looking for that. Maybe even 50% of us. But that's only half. There are plenty that are not. You're not going to find a great girl when you're so jaded and think all girls are users.

I have refuted! I have said here before that the man I have been most attracted to since my divorce is not anyone that you would think is a Chad. Prob not in any way physically. He's bald, he's not 6 ft tall, I have no interest in how much he makes. He's got muscles, but he's on the smaller side. I'd prob say on the leaner side of natty even. But the chemistry between us is off the freaking charts. So far off the charts it's not even funny. This is what I'm talking about. It's that connection, that mental as well as physical click. It's not attributed to anything on your list. You need to get out of your own head. Stop listening to this Chad B.S. Sure there are girls out there looking for that. Maybe even 50% of us. But that's only half. There are plenty that are not. You're not going to find a great girl when you're so jaded and think all girls are users.
    i want to be leaf

but I swallowed the black pill long ago

I SEE THRU UR LIES

that bald guy is a Chad somehow...he has SOMETHING...he probably gets u off like a god

there's always some reason

S_H_A_D_O_W has a spectacular aura about. (+250) S_H_A_D_O_W has a spectacular aura about. (+250) S_H_A_D_O_W has a spectacular aura about. (+250) S_H_A_D_O_W has a spectacular aura about. (+250) S_H_A_D_O_W has a spectacular aura about. (+250) S_H_A_D_O_W has a spectacular aura about. (+250) S_H_A_D_O_W has a spectacular aura about. (+250) S_H_A_D_O_W has a spectacular aura about. (+250) S_H_A_D_O_W has a spectacular aura about. (+250) S_H_A_D_O_W has a spectacular aura about. (+250) S_H_A_D_O_W has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by wasp9166 View Post
    they get pleasure from energy and touch

man you are digging a hole

have a great day
    "energy and touch"?? WTF are you a shaman LMAOOO

PhotoChopin' That Angus OutdoorsBrah's Avatar
    OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by wasp9166 View Post
    they get pleasure from energy and touch

man you are digging a hole

have a great day

No your just a delusional, simpleton tradie.

The bigger the dink, the larger the surface area. The larger the surface area, the more nerve endings in the slots vajay get stimulated.... the more nerve ending stimulated, the greater the probability of being pleasured.

Its basic mathematics. Stick to tradie stuff, like leasing trucks, paying alimony and not being respected by 99% of the population. SRS
    Outdoors brah is a purely fictitious persona. Any contextual or graphic creation, opinion, or post made by Outdoorsbrah is not a reflection of real life or reality in any manner, expressed nor implied.

*Photoshop / PhotoChop Crew*
    *High Test Crew*
    *Graphic Design Crew*

Investing the difference r32gojirra's Avatar
    r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by buckeyenutz View Post
    "The Mountain from 'Game of Thrones' has Hot Canadian Girlfriend Half His Size"

Mountain: 81"
    His GF: 62"

62" ≠ 40.5"

[ ] Half his size
    [ ] 62"

Pick one.
    Height =|= size

WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ITT: Supreme Gentlemens tell us what women really want
    NYR NYM NYK UCONN Nebraska AS Roma

wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Imagine having to bend completely over to kiss your GF. Maybe some manmores know this feel, I dont

False Football Prophet drvillain's Avatar
    drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by WestAfrica View Post
    ITT: Supreme Gentlemens tell us what women really want
    someone needs to make an Adam Sandler movie out of this

ApolloVilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ApolloVilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ApolloVilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ApolloVilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ApolloVilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ApolloVilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ApolloVilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ApolloVilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ApolloVilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ApolloVilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ApolloVilla is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    There is no point in you trying to get through to these jaded dork ass miscers, misery is an addiction to some people and unfortunately misery loves company.. let these beta pessimistic dorks believe what they want, either they'll see the error in their views of the romantic/sexual dynamics between men and women and shape up or theyll end up so miserable they'll eventually end up eating a bullet.

Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ayz33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    a ****ing waitress...simply unreal. males are facilitating all this BS with womens egos

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Ayz33 View Post
    a ****ing waitress...simply unreal. males are facilitating all this BS with womens egos
    ****ing sad brehs

I mean look at Nicole Brown Simpson (RIP).

She was a waitress herself.
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sword_ View Post
    ****ing sad brehs

I mean look at Nicole Brown Simpson (RIP).

She was a waitress herself.
    Being a waitress is something to be embarrassed about now ?

It's almost like you think a woman's career is somehow relevant to their attractiveness

Mind. Blown

Originally Posted by Rabbitjb View Post
    Being a waitress is something to be embarrassed about now ?

It's almost like you think a woman's career is somehow relevant to their attractiveness

Mind. Blown
    only a low t ******* would reject a female due to her profession (unless her profession involves slooting or dancing/being slooty)

Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Tanerian View Post

https://i.imgur.com/rXZ9za7.gif
    lol, ******* ass remora fish
    fukn Brozart
    I'm a hugger

inhaling my vapours INSANEREACH's Avatar
    INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Better Unborn View Post
    what I don't get is why brahs obviously blessed with decent genes are always actively going dumpster diving
    some men don't want the stress of a really attractive girlfriend, rather have an okay girlfriend they don't need to worry about. Some attractive women do the same, get a plain looking guy so all the attention is on them. Besides his girlfriend is pretty cute.
    I bang trannies.

Flognutz is just really nice. (+1000) Flognutz is just really nice. (+1000) Flognutz is just really nice. (+1000) Flognutz is just really nice. (+1000) Flognutz is just really nice. (+1000) Flognutz is just really nice. (+1000) Flognutz is just really nice. (+1000) Flognutz is just really nice. (+1000) Flognutz is just really nice. (+1000) Flognutz is just really nice. (+1000) Flognutz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by INSANEREACH View Post
    some men don't want the stress of a really attractive girlfriend, rather have an okay girlfriend they don't need to worry about. Some attractive women do the same, get a plain looking guy so all the attention is on them. Besides his girlfriend is pretty cute.

that is a BETA mentality right there.

and lol @ thinking an "okay" girlfriend wouldnt cheat.

hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ITT guys is their 20s are arguing with a 48 year old mother over what women look for and arent seeing eye-to-eye....

All I want to know is why this guy is risking poverty manlet genes into his family bloodline. He's 9 inches taller than me and I wont even date a girl under 5'6"-5'7" unless she has a ton of redeeming qualities and even then I still wouldnt consider a girl who is 5'2"
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Bayern Munchen Crew
    German-Hungarian Crew
    AZ Sports Crew
    Idaho Brah
    TRUMP 2016
    Finance Crew
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Over 90% of muscle gain is stretching" - ReppinRyan & AnimalAdam

CityJaeger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CityJaeger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CityJaeger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CityJaeger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CityJaeger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CityJaeger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CityJaeger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CityJaeger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CityJaeger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CityJaeger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CityJaeger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by proudmanlet View Post
    disagree, some do
    Can confirm : Most say "go slow baby please".

i want to be leaf

but I swallowed the black pill long ago

I SEE THRU UR LIES

that bald guy is a Chad somehow...he has SOMETHING...he probably gets u off like a god

there's always some reason
    The reason is the connection. It's mental as much as physical. Dude, work on yourself, get hobbies, go do stuff that will make you interesting to talk to. Be a good person, not a jaded FA, and the rest will follow.

Originally Posted by ApolloVilla View Post
    There is no point in you trying to get through to these jaded dork ass miscers, misery is an addiction to some people and unfortunately misery loves company.. let these beta pessimistic dorks believe what they want, either they'll see the error in their views of the romantic/sexual dynamics between men and women and shape up or theyll end up so miserable they'll eventually end up eating a bullet.
    It's really sad. I hope my son never thinks this way. I will say the same things to him if he ever does.

JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by proudmanlet View Post
    disagree, some do
    This fella right here.

Just because these strongmen are over 6'5 and 400lbs doesn't mean they are packing bologna slabs. I am 6'4 and can confirm. I get no complaints, either end of the spectrum.

SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SomaliGirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Itt miscers are mad about another mans relationship
    culturally enriching the misc since 2015

JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ****liGirl View Post
    Itt miscers are mad about another mans relationship
    lol this

Who the fuk cares who someone else is dating. Ayz33 you want to date him don't you? How would you please him and keep him around?