Thread: N

thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

N

I was lucky enough to be the weekly winner in the Nutrabolics weekly giveaway thread. I had my choice to try any product in their line! Talk about a being a kid in a candy shop. I'm not super familiar with Nutrabolics supplements but I've read several positive reviews on several different supplements so I thought I'd give the Isobolic a try. I almost chose to try the test booster, but from experience, I never really notice any change in test until I finish the first bottle and start a second bottle right away. So here we are.

I didn't ask for a specific flavor. I figured beggers can't be choosers. They sent me Cookies and Cream which is general not my first choice in protein. It could have been worse though, they could have sent me strawberry, but I actually did hear that strawberry isobolic was a great taste.

The supplement facts are great.

124 calories per scoop/serving
    4 carbs
    1 sugar
    25 protein

That's pretty solid right there. I took one scoop between meals and post work. I'm only about half way through the tub and I'm feeling strong and recovered after a workout.

The taste is great. like I said, cookies and cream isn't my favorite in general but this is one of the best cookies and cream proteins I've tried.

What I'm most impressed with is the texture. With the casein protein, I was worried it would be thick and gluey like other products with casein (some products not all). I was very relieved to learn that this was smooth to mix and drink.

I use it with almond milk and ice in a blender. Or just with almond milk in a shaker cup. All good.

I really look forward to my serving before bed. I like that it's low fat since I'm not really trying to bulk up right now. and I love that it's an 8 hour sustained release. Makes me feel less nervous about that few hour period of the day when I can't eat.

Here is my personal rating:
    Taste: 9/10 (one of the best cookies and creams I've tried)
    mix: 10/10
    nutrition facts: 9/10
    Overall: 9/5/10

I really don't have anything negative to say about Isobolic.

Thanks again guys for letting me try it. If I missed anything in my review or if anyone has any specific questions about my opinions on an aspect of it that I missed, let me know.