aroberson92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aroberson92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aroberson92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aroberson92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aroberson92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aroberson92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aroberson92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aroberson92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aroberson92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aroberson92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aroberson92 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking Any competitors with loose skin?

I plan on competing within the year and I was looking for inspiration on competitors that have lost triple digits with loose skin, but I can't seem to find any images online to calm my insecurities and nerves. Are there amateur/pro competitors out there (mostly bikini) who have loose skin, or do they all resort to plastic surgery? I would like to compete with my loose skin and avoid going the surgical route for as long as I possibly can. Definitely want to know how far my body can go on its own. I just need some reassurance and motivation.

kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Female?
    On IG see if you can check out transformationbarbie

She's exactly who you want to draw inspiration from
    Owner of So-B-Fit
    CPT

IG: stephaniesobien

NPC WPD and WNPF, Metal Militia powerlifter