Need Help? Customer Support 1-866-236-8417
    TrickezX is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Post Where do I go from here 6'2 230 20%BF [18M]

Back last yr I first got into to fitness and started my journey for strength, the reason I started lifting was simple. I had some bitch tits, I was low on confidence, I want be a officer and new I had to get fit and most of all I wanted to actually be as strong as I looked. A little back story is right before I started lifting I worked at a call center and I kept getting these comments about "Oh do you play football" Or "Do you lift or something you got some big arms there" when in reality I could barely lift 15lbs off the bench. I started going to the gym and made my way up to the 35 pound mark on bench and neglected Squats and made 225 on dead, that took me 3 months of irregular workouts schedules and **** and yeah 35on the bench is hard for the 6'2 220(at the time) guy. Now I haven't worked out in 8 months and I want to go back because I've gained prob 15 lbs I feel like I need a bra and my chin is its own membrane not to mention the belly from South Park and I don't know where to begin, I know the basics and how to count cals and all before I was on a bro split and now I'm thinking full body 2 times a week + 1 Accessory day I just really don't know any help would be a greatly appreciated.

rsid97 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rsid97 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rsid97 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rsid97 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rsid97 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rsid97 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rsid97 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rsid97 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rsid97 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rsid97 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rsid97 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I would treat yourself as a beginner and do what a beginner would do. You have a great advantage with being such a big guy and already knowing your lifting technique and how to count calories and all that so make full use of it.

So get onto a proper full body program. These will be having a full body workout three times a week and will sometimes have the accessories meshed into it. I would suggest having a look at Fierce 5's full body program but there are also heaps of others out there like Vikings Bare bones, ICF, stronglifts 5x5 etc. Pick up one of those,run it as its written and do NOT skip your workouts. I can kinda tell that consistency became an issue for you in the past so set your mind straight to fix that.

As far as nutrition goes,it does sound like you're worried about getting fat but at the same time theres only so much gains you can make on a cut. So perhaps just keep your nutrition at maintenance or the smallest surplus possible. Run that game plan for half a year or so and re-evaluate at that point.

TrickezX is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Great , Thanks for the advice rsid. I'll be sure to cheak that program out.
    Last edited by TrickezX; 12-07-2017 at 06:28 AM.