Need Help? Customer Support 1-866-236-8417
    anetoiu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My first time in a competition having some questions

'm going to attend my first competition and I need some advice on how to start getting insane shredding. Will it be enough to go on a calorie deficit ? I can't currently post pics of myself but you can check them out on my instagram (my username: anetoiu)
    I'm currently at 70 kg, 185 cm height, 23 yo
    How about my macros if I've been on a keto diet with a calorie suprlus in order to get the gains I currently have, do I need to go on a calorie deficit keto diet ?
    The competition will be in 4 months but I also don't know when I should start a competition prep diet.

WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You look good, mens physique would definitely be your category. You will want to put yourself in a slight deficit and add in a little cardio. You dont have to do anything crazy right off the bat as you are fairly lean
    ALLMAX NUTRITION REP

*Prep coach/Cert.Personal trainer-contact for online training
    *Instagram: amythewolf

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.
    SCIENCE - INNOVATION - QUALITY - RESULTS
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/all.htm