Nevwho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nevwho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nevwho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nevwho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nevwho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nevwho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nevwho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nevwho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nevwho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nevwho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nevwho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Problem with chest + physique update

So as you can probably notice my left pec is smaller than my right and I'm starting to get worried. The thing is that I do a lot of isolation exercises for the left one but I can't see any improvements. Whenever I do chest exercises my right chest activates just fine and I can feel the pump but I'm having trouble activating the left one and having that muscle-mind connection. P.S; left arm=weak
    Attached Images

Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Do you not notice that giant curve in your spine?
    FS/ S/ OHP/ B/ DL
    120/150/70/100/180 =KG
    I don't go to the gym anymore so above stats are useless.

Only do weighted calastentics in the comfort of my own home!

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173620211&page=138 go here if you want an estimation on your bf%

Nevwho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nevwho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nevwho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nevwho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nevwho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nevwho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nevwho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nevwho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nevwho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nevwho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nevwho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lol now that you pointed it out I did, what could that be?

Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Nevwho View Post
    Lol now that you pointed it out I did, what could that be?
    s****osis. It could be why your chest is imbalanced. You should see a chiropractor.
    FS/ S/ OHP/ B/ DL
    120/150/70/100/180 =KG

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173620211&page=138 go here if you want an estimation on your bf%

Originally Posted by Junsuiakai View Post
    s****osis. It could be why your chest is imbalanced. You should see a chiropractor.
    Yeah I probably will, but what does my back and spine have to do with my chest?
    Last edited by Nevwho; 12-06-2017 at 05:48 PM.

Yeah I probably will, but what does my back and spine has to do with my chest?
    One side of your body is compensating for the other, leading to imbalances. AKA having to work harder because one side has less activation.
    FS/ S/ OHP/ B/ DL
    120/150/70/100/180 =KG

Crysthal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crysthal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crysthal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crysthal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crysthal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crysthal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crysthal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crysthal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crysthal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crysthal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crysthal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yeah I probably will, but what does my back and spine has to do with my chest?
    Everything!

Go see a doc

Originally Posted by Junsuiakai View Post
    One side of your body is compensating for the other, leading to imbalances. AKA having to work harder because one side has less activation.
    Man... I'm getting worried, I should probably check it asap

Man... I'm getting worried, I should probably check it asap
    You'll be fine, just get an adjustment at chiros, then focus on unilateral movements and focus on straightening yourself. It'll take time, but it can be fixed.
    FS/ S/ OHP/ B/ DL
    120/150/70/100/180 =KG

AnthonyOdaniel is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Consider visiting a physician or doctor to get a whole check up.

Bloody but unbowed fittofattofit's Avatar
    fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yes, you have a s****osis. Yes, that messes with symmetry and you will be unbalanced between sides. No, don't see chiropractor .... there is nothing you can do about a s****osis other than surgery which is only required for severe deformities or neurological problems. See a physio who may be able to give you some ideas about training and exercises that will help avoid any problems and make sure you maintain mobility
    And you look good ... you're lean and you've got a good muscular base. Just keep doing what you're doing and as you add more mass any differences are likely to become less obvious
    (and yes, I am a physician)
    "Better to wear out than rust out!"

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

Good post, fit

I had it though and maybe the chiro loosened me up but overall seem to have improved my posture and spinal curve through exercises.

Only anacdotal
    FS/ S/ OHP/ B/ DL
    120/150/70/100/180 =KG

This is a full relaxed pose with bad lighting and straight posture. The curve now doesn't seem so bad.
    Attached Images