church288 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Trainers in Japan

So I’ve never written on this forum I’ve read tons of articles about lifting in Japan I’m currently in Okinawa and just curious as to where to find a trainer you know someone to help push to that next level of lifting if by some miracle someone is conveniently located here or has been here I’d love to hear recommendations on what to do

Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by church288 View Post
    So I’ve never written on this forum I’ve read tons of articles about lifting in Japan I’m currently in Okinawa and just curious as to where to find a trainer you know someone to help push to that next level of lifting if by some miracle someone is conveniently located here or has been here I’d love to hear recommendations on what to do
    I would be interested in where to find all these articles you said to have read. I am actually being serious and not sarcastic.
    To succeed at doing what you love, you often must do many things you hate.

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by church288 View Post
    Are you in the military?