roni123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Creatine for Endomorphs

Hi All,
    I have explored many sites including this one but did not get a clear picture on this topic. I request all of you to suggest me on this.

You must be knowing this but still wanted to tell you --> Endomorph - People with more abdominal fat (fat belly). Upper and lower body doesnt look so strong.

Here is my question:
    Can endomorphs take creatine? does it make upper and lower body look big? Which form of creatine is good for endomorphs?

It would be great if any endomorph throw some light on this.

Thanks
    Roni

LiamGTR91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiamGTR91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiamGTR91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiamGTR91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiamGTR91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiamGTR91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiamGTR91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiamGTR91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiamGTR91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiamGTR91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiamGTR91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Get yourself some Purple K/Kre-Alkalyn.

That's creatine but without the bloating side effects. I've taken this for the 1st time myself and have experienced no side effects, just a shame I train on my own or else i'd comment on the strength aspect aswell (no spotter)

roni123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks liam. can you pl tell about cycling? same as normal creatine mono ?

The Female Terminator RosieCheeScott's Avatar
    RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000) RosieCheeScott is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by roni123 View Post
    Here is my question:
    Can endomorphs take creatine? does it make upper and lower body look big? Which form of creatine is good for endomorphs?
    Creatine is NOT going to do anything of the sort. I recommend that you actually research the physiological usage of creatine and the purpose for using it.

ANY creatine is going to be fine to use, regardless of your bodytype - and know also that your bodytype is NOT set in stone, but is just a snapshot of where you are at a particular point in time, because you CAN change it! If you're just starting to use creatine, then I recommend using regular creatine monohydrate, since it is the most researched and tried and true supplement out there. As recommended by Liam, Kre-Alkalyn is an excellent straight creatine product to use.

Originally Posted by roni123 View Post
    can you pl tell about cycling? same as normal creatine mono ?
    Creatine cycling is personal preference and does NOT need to be done. The same as creatine loading is personal preference and is not necessary. Just use ~5g of creatine daily and you should be fine.

~Team APPNUT
    Writer • Athlete • Coach
    INSPIRATION ~ FITNESS ~ LIFESTYLE
    Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose.

Ecollora is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up Endomorph

Just read this and it pretty much answered every question I had for creatine use. I’m in between mesomorph and endomorph body type right now and was skeptical for using creatine. Also was skeptical for the carb load which was suggesting 4 doses a day for 5 days. Seemed like a lot. Again thanks.