PXMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) PXMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) PXMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) PXMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) PXMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) PXMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) PXMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) PXMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) PXMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) PXMike will become famous soon enough. (+50) PXMike will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Unhappy Getting back on the horse

I suffer from Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy/Heart Failure and had an acute attack roughly one month ago. I'm doing fine, physically, now; however, I'm having trouble getting motivated to return to training. As a person who has years of training, I know that one month is not sufficient time to realize any real muscle wasting; however, I just feel like I have fallen, severely, out of shape. This has begun a snowball effect. I'm down, mentally, because of losing so much of what I worked so hard to build. That has shot the hell out of my daily motivation and, some days, I cannot even get myself to leave the condo. Finally, THAT has caused more muscle wasting. I feel stuck in a spiral and need help getting started again. Are there any recommendations out there? This is, LITERALLY, driving me nuts!

fortheharem is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I don't have much direct personal experience with your exact situation, but I have had 3 C-sections. I know the feeling you are describing. What helped me was to focus on what I *could* do. For a while, all I could do was seated exercises, so I did those. If you start with something you can do that won't affect your condition negatively, it might help your motivation come back.
    If you want something you've never had, do something you've never done.

theboy133 is not very well liked. (-100) theboy133 is not very well liked. (-100) theboy133 is not very well liked. (-100) theboy133 is not very well liked. (-100) theboy133 is not very well liked. (-100) theboy133 is not very well liked. (-100) theboy133 is not very well liked. (-100) theboy133 is not very well liked. (-100) theboy133 is not very well liked. (-100) theboy133 is not very well liked. (-100) theboy133 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Keep it strong