JMcDonald1984 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

New to weight lifting and meal-prepping.... Need advice

Hey guys. I've been surfing the web and trying to feed my need for my new found obsession... ha.

A little background on myself:

33yr old, 6 ft tall, 187 pounds. Athletic build. I'm very active so I've never been one to gain weight... I def have never had a "Dad bod". My friend got me in the gym this last month for the first time since I was in the military. I never lifted weights before like I have been doing. I enjoy going and seeing the progress I'm making. This is my schedule :

Monday - Cardio/Abs - Run 3 miles and do abs.. I may throw some push ups and pull ups in there.
    Tuesday - Chest/Biceps/Abs - Hour or so in the gym doing dumb bell and pulley machine exercise's.
    Wednesday - Shoulders/Tri's/Abs - Hour or so in the gym with dumbbells mainly, some machine stuff
    Thursday - Back/Lats/Abs - Mostly all machine for houir or so
    Friday - Legs/Lower body

Sometimes Cadio and Abs on Saturday or Sunday.

I'm not the best eater.... I def do not eat horrible either but I know that with meal prep and a serious diet I can reach my goal of what I want to be in a few months. I don't want to be "Huge" but I def want some size gains and to have the shredded look after.

I need some help on where to find a meal prep plan....?

I currently take JYM Supplements - Protein, Pre, and Post Active/Carb digester recovery

I know that I'm not even close on the amount of protein I need to be taking in throughout the day. My wife is Korean so you can imagine there is an abundance of rice in my house. Probably way to much carbs.

Can someone put me on the right track to a good meal prep plan? I appreciate any info anyone can give me. Thanks!