Thread: Issa

JackMarx is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Issa

Hey everyone i’m currently working on my personal trainer certification with ISSA and I was wondering how everybody went about the program ? I don’t really use the workbook I read a chapter , copy down the summary and some key points and take the quiz. Any tips from anyone ?

Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sounds like you're learning a ton. Can't wait to have you out there representing us.
    To succeed at doing what you love, you often must do many things you hate.

Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    wat

CaraG73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello everyone I just ran across this thread on Google and since I have just recently become certified with ISSA I will give you my 2cents. I am also certified with NASM and when comparing the two I think they are both pretty even with one another. Although some have benefits over the other, I feel like I really rounded out my knowledge with the ISSA certification. Another cool thing is that I was able to take the test online outside of the country, which makes it a very international recognized certification. I know people in Brazil that are also certified with ISSA. The test itself was pretty difficult and I really like how it was all simply multiple-choice questions. The short essays and 12 week programs really made it difficult for me but in the end I passed! This review on ISSA is what initially motivated me to go for the certification due to the fact that I was able to take it outside of the country is what really sold me on it. I hope this helps somebody reading this

SkatePunk805 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That’s cool man, I am actually doing the ISSA personal training certification right now and it seems super thorough and something would benefit me in the long run... I heard that NASM was mostly multiple choice questions and that you can pretty much get lucky and pass the program if you guess correctly enough... good stuff