Registered User DesiredStrength's Avatar
    DesiredStrength is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Venturing into online marketing for an already established business.

Hey guys, So I currently have no online presence, I just finished the rough version of my website and have opened an Instagram account. I am attempting to reach a wider audience but am unsure if what I have so far is well worded, I have asked clients to give me their opinions but... I feel like their bullsh****ng me ;p!

So I turn to you guys for hopefully constructive...criticism.
    I am currently working with 58 clients as of now all in person, but I feel like i'm missing out with not having an online presence!
    The goal is to eventually turn my small company into something of a Consulting Firm. But in order to do that, I would like to be working with somewhere in the range of 120-130 individuals.

The website is

DesiredStrength.com

Be as rude as possible please, I really have no experience with this, I am a Biology major so advertising is not my strong point...
    DesiredStrength.com

Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Within 2 seconds I wasn't sure I was on a fitness site or a dating site. You gotta get rid of the girl. Too provocative.
    To succeed at doing what you love, you often must do many things you hate.