LlamaDiscon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LlamaDiscon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LlamaDiscon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LlamaDiscon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LlamaDiscon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LlamaDiscon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LlamaDiscon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LlamaDiscon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LlamaDiscon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LlamaDiscon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LlamaDiscon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thoughts about Kizen Infinite Off-season?

Hello!

I tried searching but I couldn't find a thread about it. I'm curious: What do you guys think about the Kizen Infinite Off-season program?

I'm currently on Texas Method, which I feel is a bit too high-intensity, but it works for me right now so I'll stick to it! Very interested in this program for afterwards though!
    S: 140 kg 2x3
    B: 70 kg 2x2
    DL: 185 kg x1

TnTNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TnTNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TnTNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TnTNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TnTNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TnTNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TnTNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TnTNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TnTNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TnTNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TnTNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LlamaDiscon View Post
    Hello!

I tried searching but I couldn't find a thread about it. I'm curious: What do you guys think about the Kizen Infinite Off-season program?

I'm currently on Texas Method, which I feel is a bit too high-intensity, but it works for me right now so I'll stick to it! Very interested in this program for afterwards though!
    Check out my man Wowters log, he's just finished a run through this.

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...508601&page=18
    Training Log : https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175236371
    PRs- (in KGs at meets): 170/120/200
    FMH Crew - The Crazy Uncle

Nanakorobi yaoki

wowter is a name known to all. (+5000) wowter is a name known to all. (+5000) wowter is a name known to all. (+5000) wowter is a name known to all. (+5000) wowter is a name known to all. (+5000) wowter is a name known to all. (+5000) wowter is a name known to all. (+5000) wowter is a name known to all. (+5000) wowter is a name known to all. (+5000) wowter is a name known to all. (+5000) wowter is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I liked it. My only potential issue with it is that it is extremely submaximal. You’re gonna lift between 70-80%. I found that in the lower end of that range I’d get sometimes 15 or more reps on the amrap sets, meaning the 5’s sets were literally rpe0. That’s probably not optimal.

That said I did make some decent gains off of it.
    Training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172508601
    PR’s per January 2018
    Hibar squat: 160kg
    Paused bench: 115kg
    Deadlift: 185kg
    OHP: 77,5kg

FMH Crew, Euro Degenerate in SEA

sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sooby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by wowter View Post
    I liked it. My only potential issue with it is that it is extremely submaximal. You’re gonna lift between 70-80%. I found that in the lower end of that range I’d get sometimes 15 or more reps on the amrap sets, meaning the 5’s sets were literally rpe0. That’s probably not optimal.

maybe because you're putting on so much damn muscle every week that 70-80% isn't your true 70-80% anymore lol

LlamaDiscon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LlamaDiscon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LlamaDiscon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LlamaDiscon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LlamaDiscon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LlamaDiscon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LlamaDiscon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LlamaDiscon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LlamaDiscon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LlamaDiscon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LlamaDiscon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The log was an interesting read, thanks!
    S: 140 kg 2x3
    B: 70 kg 2x2
    DL: 185 kg x1

Jarri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question about Kizen

Originally Posted by wowter View Post

Hey, I wanted to ask a couple of questions about the Kizen IO program. I plan to run it starting next week but was unsure about whether the sets that are RPE based require the same weight to be used or whether we are supposed to maintain the RPE through all sets by reducing weight as needed. I also don't see any recommendation about how the accessories are to be progressed. We increase the main lifts by 2.5% if we get >=8 reps but what about accessories? Is it completely by feel or do we aim to add weight every week or 2 weeks or whatever?

Would be really helpful if you could answer since I see you've done the program. Great progress, btw!