Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    deaderinred is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deaderinred is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deaderinred is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deaderinred is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deaderinred is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deaderinred is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deaderinred is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deaderinred is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deaderinred is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deaderinred is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deaderinred is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    What a retard. And you're 34? So she got banged daily for the last three months and now you're taking her out again.
    Youve been dating other women in the meantime? Bull****. You're so desperate and without other options its not even funny.
    I like this woman already. She knows how to play the game. We need losers like you out there to make the rest of us look good.
    Men with a set of balls and self respect are hard to come by these days, and you're not one of them.
    Enjoy your depression again and acting like a crybaby.
    You have not improved yourself one bit since 7 months ago, proven by the fact that youre taking this bitch out on a date.
    She's a single mother too. I wonder why.
    I hope she fukin destroys you. Maybe you'll learn a lesson.

SmokeyNYY will become famous soon enough. (+50) SmokeyNYY will become famous soon enough. (+50) SmokeyNYY will become famous soon enough. (+50) SmokeyNYY will become famous soon enough. (+50) SmokeyNYY will become famous soon enough. (+50) SmokeyNYY will become famous soon enough. (+50) SmokeyNYY will become famous soon enough. (+50) SmokeyNYY will become famous soon enough. (+50) SmokeyNYY will become famous soon enough. (+50) SmokeyNYY will become famous soon enough. (+50) SmokeyNYY will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    People are being a bit harsh on you. She was the on who broke NC and you have been communicating minimally which is good. However your willingness to immediately book a dinner to a nice restaurant is moving toward being a beta again. She should have offered to take you out not the other way around. Since you asked her out you are probably stuck with footing the bill but I would attempt to ask to split it and see her reaction.

CT2018 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CT2018 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CT2018 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CT2018 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CT2018 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CT2018 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CT2018 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CT2018 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CT2018 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CT2018 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CT2018 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SmokeyNYY View Post
    People are being a bit harsh on you. She was the on who broke NC and you have been communicating minimally which is good. However your willingness to immediately book a dinner to a nice restaurant is moving toward being a beta again. She should have offered to take you out not the other way around. Since you asked her out you are probably stuck with footing the bill but I would attempt to ask to split it and see her reaction.
    Debating whether to shake up the plans and go bowling instead. Less serious, more fun and competitive.

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Restaurant...LOL

Should have either been actual-not-pretend-NC, or 'thanks but no thanks' or 'OK come round to Netflix and chill'...fkn LOL at taking some bitch out to a restaurant when they don't care about you.
    Last edited by Mr Beer; 04-19-2018 at 03:54 PM.
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

TempleOfIron is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I had to do a double take because I felt like I wrote the original post. I too had the same issue. The three month mark seem scarily accurate. She completely went cold on me like she did you. Most likely she was ****ing around with other guys. Anyways I went NC. She got back in touch. Infact her best friend's bf got back in touch with me pleading for me to help her out of her depression. We got back together and I spent another 7 months in a relationship where I felt like she could give a ****. Major disrespect. Cold. Distant. Nothanksjeff.

She's only in contact with you because she doesn't have any other men lined up. You are her last resort and you've happily accepted her ****ty deal.

She's a single mom and post wall. She offers you nothing. Her market value is shockingly low. The only future for you is dead bedroom and cold behavior.

Go NC completely. She's dead to you

CT2018 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CT2018 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CT2018 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CT2018 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CT2018 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CT2018 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CT2018 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CT2018 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CT2018 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CT2018 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CT2018 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by FrenchDude View Post
    It's great she contacted you again. However, I would not have booked a good restaurant for your first meetup post NC. Too serious IMO, you need to have fun and keep things light.

She made a move contacting you, and you should have let her come to your place for dinner : "bring something to eat, we will cook together".
    This way she invests herself in you : this is one of the key for keeping a relationship. The girl has to invest. Plus it's easier to bang her later.

In your situation, she dropped you and then she's coming back after probably another Rebound Breakup with another dude and all she has to do was texting you, and voilà : a good restaurant invitation...
    Right, update for anyone remotely interested. I took the above advice and shook up the original plans. On the Friday I said to her to bring something round mine and we will cook, which she did Saturday night. Was a good night, we had a good catch up, watched some TV, listening to music and was plenty of kissing and touching, however we didn't smash.

Sunday afternoon she messaged asking what I was doing that night (yesterday). I was round my friends watching football in the day but said I didn't have anything set in stone for the night. She wanted to catch up so invited her round mine. We watched some Netflix then ended up smashing. It was definitely the best sex than we had previously, made sure I was pretty dominant with her, pulling her hair, slapping and been pretty rough, as she had previously told me she into sub/dom (was all new to me at the time). Anyways that was last night. I fully accept all the stick I've received in previous messages, I know I was beta as **** with her first time around and probably stupid for entertaining her, when she got in touch recently. I do like her, unlike some of the other chick's I've been with since, we click. But I'm keeping **** at arms distance, currently don't have anything else on the table at the minute, so just going to go forward as a opportunity to have sex and nothing else serious.

rgb159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgb159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgb159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgb159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgb159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgb159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgb159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgb159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgb159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgb159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgb159 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    At least you got laid. I still think it's not a good idea having a serious relationship with her.