alanm1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Doing Mauy Thai and loosing weight what supplement?

Hello all! It's my first time posting on this forum so hopefully, I'm in the right place! I've been doing Mauy Thai now for almost two years and for that two years have struggled to keep on muscle/wieght. Is there a supplement that I can kind of stay where I am? I know that Mauy Thai wont help me get bigger or gain muscle it will tone more than anything...I just don't want to loose it lol. I'm about 170 as of right now and 6'0. Thanks in advance everyone!

compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The supplement is more food. You're not eating enough calories, thus you're losing weight. No supplement will maintain your weight since that is the role of nutrition.

alanm1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by compan View Post
    The supplement is more food. You're not eating enough calories, thus you're losing weight. No supplement will maintain your weight since that is the role of nutrition.
    What about wieght gainers though? The issue is that I'm a tad broke right now to be spending the money that I'd have to be spending to eat the right amount is out of the budget. I could buy stuff with high calories that isnt considered good for me but I'd like to keep eating clean.

compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by alanm1992 View Post
    What about wieght gainers though? The issue is that I'm a tad broke right now to be spending the money that I'd have to be spending to eat the right amount is out of the budget. I could buy stuff with high calories that isnt considered good for me but I'd like to keep eating clean.
    Gainers won't be worth the money, they're IMO rather expensive for the calories you get.

Do you currently use a protein powder? You could always add in some oats and peanut butter for some cheap extra calories from good sources.

mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by alanm1992 View Post
    Oats, eggs, peanutbutter, milk, poptarts are all cheap. A "supplement" is to supplement an almost adequate diet. Use them as an aid, and not a crutch.
    Supplement a good diet: don't diet on supplements.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

IG: @eminentandpowerfulco