Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RoadPigJohn View Post
    Indeed was good with the family of my girlfriend and worked out in the park on Christmas day.

I will make a review as requested tomorrow.

How was your Christmas eyeguy?
    Christmas was good. Hope yours was as well. Great log as always
    Muscleology Forum Rep
    www.muscleology.com

COUNTRYMIKE Appreciation Crew
    MuscleTech Supporter

Too Sweet to be Sour! RoadPigJohn's Avatar
    RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Arrow

Originally Posted by eyeguy View Post
    Christmas was good. Hope yours was as well. Great log as always
    Excellent and I wish you a great end of the year and a more successful beginning for 2018.

Here is my review:

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=175198721
    System Administrator
    CISCO CCNP Data Center, CCENT, CCNA Routing & Switching, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CCNA Wireless, CCNA Data Center and CCDA Certified.
    CompTIA Network+ and A+ Certified.

God be with you mother, I love you.

What we think, we become.
    Buddha.