MarinerLSN is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Advice Needed Please

Im a 51yr old male.I weight 200ibs and my bodyfat is 28% Im wanting to lose more bodyfat but i seem to be stuck last couple of weeks.So far this year ive llost 9stone in weight.I wont eat more than 1700 calories a day,somedays its less depending on what i eat.Im mainly doing cv with some weights upto 5-6 days a week.Included in that 5-6 days i do a transformation camp 3 times

I do wiegh most of my food like oats,vegatables etc.I try to eat chicken everyday and all the meat i eat is from muscle food.
    Im wondering if my nutrition plan needs overhauling

Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    An example of a typical day's meals along with macros would help

A typical day would be

Breakfast 40g oats made with water and 1 scoop of diet whey proten
    Lunch 125g sliced beef with a cup of vegatables
    Dinner 1 Chicken breast,cup of broccolli,cup of cauliflour,cup of spinach

Snacks

100g of 0% ft free greek yogurt with a handful of strawberries
    Grenade Protien bar
    Handful of almonds

Sometimes the chicken breast is replaced by steakburger or chickenburger or maybe battered cod

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    You need to put that lot into something like myfitnesspal to get macros and calories.

I use an app thats from the gym i go to that monitors calories etcIf i scan a barcode on a packet it adds it to my daily food diary.Just need to know is there something i should or shouldnt eat,if im eating too much or not enough etc.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by MarinerLSN View Post
    I use an app thats from the gym i go to that monitors calories etcIf i scan a barcode on a packet it adds it to my daily food diary.Just need to know is there something i should or shouldnt eat,if im eating too much or not enough etc.
    So what does it say? That's the important part. It's not about specific "good" or "bad" foods, it's about total nutrients.

Ok ive started using myfitnesspal for the first time.Ive filled in all my personal details,exercise levels etc.My suggested stats are

Net Calories Consumed* / Day 2,090 Calories / Day

Carbs / Day 261.0 g
    Fat / Day 70.0 g
    Protein / Day 105.0 g

Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mikeez0 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Net Calories Consumed* / Day 2,090 Calories / Day
    'I wont eat more than 1700 calories a day,somedays its less '
    Huh?

Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Im a 51yr old male.I weight 200ibs and my bodyfat is 28% Im wanting to lose more bodyfat but i seem to be stuck last couple of weeks.So far this year ive llost 9stone in weight.
    This is very simple: if you're not losing weight you're eating too many calories.

Don't track your exercise. Only track your intake.
    Recommended science based fitness & nutrition information:
    Alan Aragon https://alanaragon.com/
    Brad Schoenfeld http://www.lookgreatnaked.com/
    James Krieger https://weightology.net/
    Jorn Trommelen http://www.nutritiontactics.com/
    Eric Helms & Team3DMJ https://3dmusclejourney.com/

Originally Posted by Mikeez0 View Post
    'I wont eat more than 1700 calories a day,somedays its less '
    Huh?
    Thats the figure myfitnesspro gave me today when i used it for the first time.
    1700 calories a day is the app the comes with my gym

Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    1700 calories a day is the app the comes with my gym
    Don't track your exercise. Only track your intake. Keep lowering calories until you lose weight at the desired rate.

Originally Posted by Mrpb View Post
    Don't track your exercise. Only track your intake. Keep lowering calories until you lose weight at the desired rate.
    How do i combat hunger though if i keep lowering calories.

How do i combat hunger though if i keep lowering calories.
    Chew gum.

If you eat a diet high in fruit, vegetables and lean protein hunger levels should be tolerable.