bigblackbelt is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Backpack for School that's big enough for use as gym bag as well?

I’m too lazy to search now, maybe people on here have some good suggestions to start with. So I’m looking for a large backpack that can store my laptop safely, hold textbooks for school and also use as a gym bag to store a few items in like clothes, tupperwares, shoes, chalk...etc.

tanksoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) tanksoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) tanksoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) tanksoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) tanksoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) tanksoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) tanksoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) tanksoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) tanksoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) tanksoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) tanksoldier is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I’m too lazy
    True statement

KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by bigblackbelt View Post
    I’m too lazy to search now, maybe people on here have some good suggestions to start with. So I’m looking for a large backpack that can store my laptop safely, hold textbooks for school and also use as a gym bag to store a few items in like clothes, tupperwares, shoes, chalk...etc.
    All at once?

That'd be a large backpack. Take a look at the Kifaru Tarryall. (Yes, it's expensive, but is made in the USA and is of very high quality.)

Couple it with a Tom Bihn laptop sleeve (they call it a cache) for extra padding for your laptop. It can be attached to the chamber pocket attachments at the inside top of the pack. (I've tried it with the Kifaru Antero and found that the rail system of the cache works very well with that pack.)

Tom Bihn also sells backpacks, but most of them look to be too small for your purposes.

You might also look at packs from Mystery Ranch. Sadly, most of their packs are no longer made in the USA.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #35
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #14

Heresy2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I lived in San Francisco for years with only a backpack and public transit. I have tried plenty of bags and even started collecting some. Here are some brands to look at:

- Chrome Bags
    - Inside Line Equipment
    - Mission Workshop
    - Black Star Bags
    - YNOT Bags
    - Timbuk2
    - Tumi
    - Ogio
    - Seagull Bags
    - Goruck
    - Sealine
    - Velo Transit
    - Ortlieb

I prefer the big sack like bags over ones with tons of compartments. It is a personal preference, but I rarely ever had issues with just one large compartment.

AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I feelz ya, bro. So I just built a home gym and don't worry about dat chit.
    You need a good rack, a bench, and a 300-lb Olympic weight set. Now, what was your question?

My home gym: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1465291461&viewfull=1#post1465291461.

()---() York Barbell Club #1 (DD, RH, Kg) ()---() []---[] Equipment Crew #36 []---[] []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #51 []---[] [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew #29 [M]===[6] ~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

This backpack seems to work well. If hodor can carry a human in the pack im sure you can stuff books and gym clothes in it too.