ryanchase11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Increasing muscle mass

Hey guys new to this forum. I do men’s physique. I just did nationals and lost to guys with a lot of size. I’m hoping to do a show in June if I can get the size I need. Just looking for reccomendations or tips to increase my muscle mass as fast as possible in terms of gear and food. I no it takes time and hard work I get that I just want to make sure I’m doing everything I can to speed up the process and get the most out of my time and effort. Thanks!

JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ryanchase11 View Post
    Hey guys new to this forum. I do men’s physique. I just did nationals and lost to guys with a lot of size. I’m hoping to do a show in June if I can get the size I need. Just looking for reccomendations or tips to increase my muscle mass as fast as possible in terms of gear and food. I no it takes time and hard work I get that I just want to make sure I’m doing everything I can to speed up the process and get the most out of my time and effort. Thanks!
    Ride a bicycle.

Puloma is not very well liked. (-100) Puloma is not very well liked. (-100) Puloma is not very well liked. (-100) Puloma is not very well liked. (-100) Puloma is not very well liked. (-100) Puloma is not very well liked. (-100) Puloma is not very well liked. (-100) Puloma is not very well liked. (-100) Puloma is not very well liked. (-100) Puloma is not very well liked. (-100) Puloma is not very well liked. (-100)

Muscle Mass

Hi Everyone,

Sprinting benefits from increased lean muscle mass and power. Sprinting will cause your body to produce/release more of these hormones. These two hormones are important for muscle mass growth. Thus through them sprinting directly and indirectly increase muscle mass.

AdamApple047 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AdamApple047 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AdamApple047 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AdamApple047 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AdamApple047 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AdamApple047 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AdamApple047 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AdamApple047 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by ryanchase11 View Post
    Eat 4 large meals. (make sure you take a ****l load of calories)
    Protein shakes and amino acides.
    Work Hard in the gym.
    A lof of sleep/rest.

GOOD LUCK.

SyedZeeshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SyedZeeshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SyedZeeshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SyedZeeshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SyedZeeshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SyedZeeshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SyedZeeshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SyedZeeshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SyedZeeshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SyedZeeshan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SyedZeeshan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Eat in the ratio of 50:30:20 (protein:carbs:fats). Make sure you eat carbs before and after your workouts this is the best way to make some huge gains.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175488761&p=1545838421#post1545838421
    Follow My Fat Loss Journey - Ctrl Alt Diet