Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Godfrd824 View Post
    There's poverty everywhere. There is a clear difference between the level of science and sex education in the north vs the south.

http://www.siecus.org/index.cfm?fuse...featureID=1041
    https://www.plannedparenthood.org/fi..._Pregnancy.pdf

Planned parenthood pushes a cultural marxist agenda. They're not non-partisan. They have an agenda they want pursued in Washington DC and anything they publish will only serve to support that agenda.

The statistical evidence is much stronger for household income as being a leading indicator for teen pregnancy rates.

https://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/2...age-pregnancy/

http://www.prb.org/Publications/Arti...te-income.aspx
    "Buy a man eat fish, the day, teach man, to lifetime." - Joe Biden

2022 New Year's Resolution: Randomly neg TheScapeGOAT for lulz.

Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MiscInformed View Post
    Planned parenthood pushes a cultural marxist agenda. They're not non-partisan. They have an agenda they want pursued in Washington DC and anything they publish will only serve to support that agenda.

The statistical evidence is much stronger for household income as being a leading indicator for teen pregnancy rates.

https://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/2...age-pregnancy/

http://www.prb.org/Publications/Arti...te-income.aspx
    Education is inversely correlated with income. It all ties in together.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home.

Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ironmaniac508 View Post
    To clarify, when I am referring to single mothers this means a woman who had children out of wedlock that have no father in the picture at all (no child support, don't know who he is, etc.). Now, this is EXCLUDING widows and women who got married, had children and later got divorced but receive child support from the father who does also have some involvement with them physically.

A pattern that I've seen amongst these women is that they are generally trashy and take on a victim mindset. They fail to acknowledge and take accountability of the fact that they reproduced with a low quality guy, but then proceed to blame men for their problems. I could go on but I don't want to write an entire essay on this. The part that scares me the most though is that it seems to be relatively acceptable in our society and deemed normal, where as a few decades ago it was almost unheard of and something to be ashamed of.
    Seems that guys are also failing to acknowledge that they reproduced in these situations. Just because they aren't carrying/caring for the child, doesn't mean they aren't accountable.

mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcdojo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Botika View Post
    Seems that guys are also failing to acknowledge that they reproduced in these situations. Just because they aren't carrying/caring for the child, doesn't mean they aren't accountable.
    thats why it's always been women that are looked down upon more. it's her job to ensure she mated with someone that wouldnt dip, since at the end of the day she is the one carrying the child.

MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Education is inversely correlated with income. It all ties in together.
    You're trying to force a square peg into a round hole. 100 years ago there was no such thing as sex education in schools and the teen pregnancy rate outside of wedlock was MUCH lower. It's not lack of education about the birds & the bees that's to blame.

The teen pregnancy rate has been falling for decades now anyway.

http://assets.pewresearch.org/wp-con...ngterm_640.png
    "Buy a man eat fish, the day, teach man, to lifetime." - Joe Biden

2022 New Year's Resolution: Randomly neg TheScapeGOAT for lulz.

Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MiscInformed View Post
    You're trying to force a square peg into a round hole. 100 years ago there was no such thing as sex education in schools and the teen pregnancy rate outside of wedlock was MUCH lower. It's not lack of education about the birds & the bees that's to blame.

The teen pregnancy rate has been falling for decades now anyway.

http://assets.pewresearch.org/wp-con...ngterm_640.png
    You do understand that 100 years ago things like this were kept hushed, so statistics would not be very accurate, not only that, but before women gained autonomy they didn't really have the chances to get pregnant out of wedlock like they're able to now. It's not just sex education, it's education in general, the south is failing in all types of education, all types.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home.

ironmaniac508 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironmaniac508 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironmaniac508 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironmaniac508 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironmaniac508 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironmaniac508 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironmaniac508 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironmaniac508 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironmaniac508 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironmaniac508 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ironmaniac508 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by mcdojo View Post
    thats why it's always been women that are looked down upon more. it's her job to ensure she mated with someone that wouldnt dip, since at the end of the day she is the one carrying the child.
    In our society women are ultimately the ones who choose who gets to penetrate her vagina. I got into this with a single mother over a year ago and she didn't grasp how you recognize signs of a good quality man. I mentioned certain behaviors like not drinking and doing drugs, no gambling issues, educated, financially stable, etc. At the end of the day, trashy women generally only date trashy men, the only exception would be if she is ridiculously hot but that is an outlier.

I dated a 19 year old Mexican girl back in the spring who definitely had some issues. I went to pick her up on our first date and when I got to her neighborhood it felt like someone would pop out at any minute and rob me while I was in my car. She was okay for the first couple weeks but overtime there was lots of drama, she'd fly off the handle about really weird things and just wasn't used to a man being a good dude. When I'd pick her up I'd always ask her if she was comfortable with the A/C in my car, or when I'd bring her over I'd always ask if she wanted a drink or something to eat. Anyway, she later told me that she saw this as a sign that I was uncomfortable with her or that I was trying to get something out of her. Ended up later finding out she had a bf going to a university a few hours away, way too much drama. This is a good example of a woman that because of her upbringing and the experiences she had will have issues with the types of men she will get.
    6'4", 215

Obsessed with Latinas

Tony Danza cuts in line Mudshovel's Avatar
    Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Pretty sure all the chicks I went to HS with who had kids in school or within 5 years of leaving school are not with the baby's day.

nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Are single mothers the representation of a declining society?
    Not directly. Creating incentives to be a single mother and changing the stigma about being a single mother on the other hand has had profound negative effects.
    Eat in a deficit to lose weight.
    Hit your protein and fat minimums to stay healthy and keep your gainz.
    Lift heavy and do HIIT to look and feel awesome.
    Use the internet to learn why you should do these things and how to do these things.

female4343 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) female4343 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) female4343 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) female4343 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) female4343 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) female4343 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) female4343 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) female4343 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) female4343 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) female4343 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) female4343 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Dave22reborn View Post
    Teen pregnancy is actually way down.

Anyway, bottom feeders produce more bottom feeders, who produce even more bottom feeders. That can't be good in the long run.

One problem is that single mothers who get knocked up by piece of **** *******s, aren't looked down upon. They bitch about their no good, baby daddy, but they're the ones that decided to have a kid with them, then they find another ******* and get knocked up again, and the next thing you know, you have a single mother, with 3-4 kids, and all of them by a different guy who isnt in the picture.
    This is true. Once they have one they have more so they can get more child support, more benefits and a bigger apartment.

female4343 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) female4343 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) female4343 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) female4343 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) female4343 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) female4343 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) female4343 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) female4343 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) female4343 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) female4343 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) female4343 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by katya422 View Post
    It is concerning from a child welfare perspective.

The term shotgun wedding was no joke y'all. Would all you guys that like to talk about smashing as many sloots as possible prefer to go back to that?

I don't know if it was a better system, but it did really happen.

Young girls were sent to homes to have their babies which were then put up for adoption...sometimes forcibly.

Young men were forced into marrying pregnant girls that named them as the father even though maybe they weren't since this was pre genetic testing.

Happened to one of my mom's sisters. Her family was seriously messed up. This girl's parents were letting her go out on dates with grown men when she was 15 years old.

Then she came up pregnant and they pressured her to name the father. My mom says that her sister named a different guy than the one she thought got her pregnant to protect him.

So then she was married off to the older man that she named and shipped off to his home state to be a wife and mother when she was only 17. Turned out he was a mean drunk.

I was never able to verify it (because my grandparents and father already passed), but I was contacted by a woman from my father's hometown that claimed my father got her mother pregnant and that when her mother's parents found out they kicked her out. Said that my father's parents let the girl move in with them until she had the baby then it was put up for adoption. The woman who contacted me was trying to find the baby in question which would be a lost sibling of hers.

And my parents should never have been married to each other as they really didn't suit.

Dad got mom pregnant when they were around 21 years old. Mom says she told dad they didn't have to marry and she would raise the child herself. Dad's best friend's mom chewed dad out and said he had to do the right thing.

So they married.

Then the baby was born and only lived a short time due to medical malpractice per my mom. She said that her doctor knew that she had gotten pregnant out of wedlock and was nasty mean to her throughout the pregnancy and then injured the baby during the delivery.

Yes, all these children without the support of 2 parents is a problem.

"Good old days" weren't so golden though.
    Yes a lot of domestic abuse happens because of two people having to, including for economic reasons, to cohabit to raise an unplanned child, when they hate each other.

propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I think birth control is responsible for a lot of problems.

Think about it. We sort of have primitive brains from thousands of years of evolution. Only recently do we try to curtail some of our natural desires.

A confliction comes about when our instincts want to override cultural beliefs. Like feminists trying to say slut shaming is bad. Meanwhile no serious man wants a hoe for a wife

If there were repercussions for sex, which birth control tries to eliminate, a lot of our instincts would make sense. Why is a girl who sleeps with 10 different men a sloot? Because she could have had children with 10 different men.

But birth control eliminates that repercussion so our instincts collide with cultural beliefs (rather, attempts at cultural progression)

I'm not sure there's a more powerful force in nature that literally changes our biology - the way our bodies work and our bodies do a lot of things autonomously BY DESIGN - i.e. Meant to function a certain way.

It seems totally logical that trying to change that would create dysfunction.

RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Botika View Post
    A woman having a baby a man doesn't want is NEVER on the man as of 2017... It's her duty to use the proper contraceptive measures. You are delusional if you think you can ever blame a man for a woman choosing to have a baby. Guys aren't failing to acknowledge chit. Unless it was a rape, the man has ZERO accountability.

It's essentially like you opening your front door and asking me to take what I want and then calling me a thief afterwards.

SadBoys is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SadBoys is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SadBoys is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SadBoys is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SadBoys is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SadBoys is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SadBoys is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SadBoys is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SadBoys is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SadBoys is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SadBoys is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yeah, it's a sign of weak, cowardly men who are afraid to stay and rise their children and it's a sign of promiscuous women who open their legs very early in the relationship (often not even in a relationship) for everyone, not being certain the guy that impregnates them will even stay. And last, it's a sign of people lacking self control and discipline and having their primal desires taking over their humanity and rationale. Such people can't uphold a healthy society.
    No hymen, no diamond crew
    Politically incorrect crew
    Wieners out crew

"When I'd pick her up I'd always ask her if she was comfortable with the A/C in my car, or when I'd bring her over I'd always ask if she wanted a drink or something to eat.
    Love this. Love your style.

ShadowShinobi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ShadowShinobi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ShadowShinobi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ShadowShinobi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ShadowShinobi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ShadowShinobi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ShadowShinobi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ShadowShinobi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ShadowShinobi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ShadowShinobi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ShadowShinobi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    yes

vulgoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vulgoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vulgoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vulgoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vulgoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vulgoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vulgoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vulgoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vulgoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vulgoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vulgoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yes

bluegold04 is just really nice. (+1000) bluegold04 is just really nice. (+1000) bluegold04 is just really nice. (+1000) bluegold04 is just really nice. (+1000) bluegold04 is just really nice. (+1000) bluegold04 is just really nice. (+1000) bluegold04 is just really nice. (+1000) bluegold04 is just really nice. (+1000) bluegold04 is just really nice. (+1000) bluegold04 is just really nice. (+1000) bluegold04 is just really nice. (+1000)
    http://articles.baltimoresun.com/199...alse-etymology

Furthermore, please educate yourself as to the western societal attitudes towards spousal abuse. It certainly went both ways, and I can assure you, the consequences for men were severe.

But whatever, at this point it is clear that you are an adherent to the ideology that people, most notably women, are poor innocent victims with no personal accountability for their actions. It is incumbent on 'everyone else' to educate them and tell them what to do and when harmful behavior cycles perpetuate it is in no way the result of personal failure but a diffused societal failure that we should all somehow accept and atone for (usually by sacrificing even more personal resources to the cause).

On this issue you and I will not come to terms, and thus I agree to disagree.

bluegold04 is just really nice. (+1000) bluegold04 is just really nice. (+1000) bluegold04 is just really nice. (+1000) bluegold04 is just really nice. (+1000) bluegold04 is just really nice. (+1000) bluegold04 is just really nice. (+1000) bluegold04 is just really nice. (+1000) bluegold04 is just really nice. (+1000) bluegold04 is just really nice. (+1000) bluegold04 is just really nice. (+1000) bluegold04 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by gwg77 View Post
    i've seen numerous buddies that wanted to stay and do the right thing but the women were too fukked up to realize that their child needs a father who is willing to be there. they were basically stupid kunts of the highest order. granted there are a lot of cowardly men, not all are cowards. this feminist movement really has women all fukked in the head.
    The amount of absolute insanity I endured, for the express purpose of staying in my Son's life, from my ex-Wife as well as the System (from Police all the way to the Family Courts) was beyond anything I can accurately describe. It was hell.

Thank goodness I am possessed by the disposition I am, or I would not have made it. I feel for both men and women who get into this system. Most guys aren't able to persevere through the daily torment, and most women aren't mature enough to not nuke their life and the life of their kid because momentary feelings.

It's a sad state.

Supaduck0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supaduck0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supaduck0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supaduck0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supaduck0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supaduck0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supaduck0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supaduck0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supaduck0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supaduck0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supaduck0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dude, who the f still convince themselves they care that much about society? Some people are just born without positive traits and they will never succeed or do anything interesting or useful. I don't waste my time caring about them or what they do in society. If I cared, I would just want to campaign for their sterilization.. But ain't got time for that.

Work hard and find your own path and your own place. You can always have an awesome life. Don't be overly altruistic, just keep it reasonable.

SirBetalot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirBetalot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirBetalot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirBetalot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirBetalot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirBetalot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirBetalot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirBetalot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirBetalot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirBetalot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirBetalot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Alot of my friends settled down with and became beta providers for single moms, most of them batting way above average at the cost of putting up with another mans creampie. Ill buy them beers whenever i see them out to secretly thank them for doing society a service. With the amount of thirsty dudes running around, there is no excuse for any female to be single. If they are, its by their own choice so they can live their entitled, slooty lifestyles.
    God gives the hardest battles to his toughest soldiers

eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Men are settling and ****ing women they don't want to be with more often, and then peace out when a kid pops out. It's all part of the 90/10 rule because more people are settling and having sex with people they don't even want to be with in the long term.

This isn't the 60's where people got married at age 17 and stay married for 50 years. It's actually the complete opposite.

Women can peace out too if the man is a piece of **** and she doesn't want him around her kid or just hates him in general.

Also think of the amount of people who have unprotected sex. Just lol if you don't wrap it up and are banging low quality women haha
    PC specs

i9 9900k/AMD RX 6800 16 GB/16 GB RAM/LG BX 65'' OLED/Gigabyte GS27QC 27''

OLED Master Race crew
    1440p 120+ fps only crew
    6'2 master race crew
    Audiophile crew
    Metal crew
    Introvert/INTJ crew
    German crew
    If you aren't getting stronger you aren't getting bigger crew

PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Single motherhood grows out of Child support and benefits.

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by gwg77 View Post
    i've seen numerous buddies that wanted to stay and do the right thing but the women were too fukked up to realize that their child needs a father who is willing to be there. they were basically stupid kunts of the highest order. granted there are a lot of cowardly men, not all are cowards. this feminist movement really has women all fukked in the head.
    Well, maybe the guy should think twice before sticking his dick in an unstable chick.

CityJaeger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CityJaeger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CityJaeger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CityJaeger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CityJaeger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CityJaeger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CityJaeger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CityJaeger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CityJaeger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CityJaeger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CityJaeger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That's becoming pretty common in Western societies but that more of a pandemic in the US.

DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DDSF1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yes.

Sign of a decaying civilization.

Peppesbodega is just really nice. (+1000) Peppesbodega is just really nice. (+1000) Peppesbodega is just really nice. (+1000) Peppesbodega is just really nice. (+1000) Peppesbodega is just really nice. (+1000) Peppesbodega is just really nice. (+1000) Peppesbodega is just really nice. (+1000) Peppesbodega is just really nice. (+1000) Peppesbodega is just really nice. (+1000) Peppesbodega is just really nice. (+1000) Peppesbodega is just really nice. (+1000)
    Inb4 People trying to get laid on tinder.
    Not enlightened about the small detail, children. Not caring /taking responsibility for the woman/human.

Just programmed to get dat dere dopamine high

Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Love is dead. Love died in the fire ignited by tinder screenshopping for mates like looking into the windows of shops for a pair of shoes. How can she have any love left for you when she's already felt and experienced all the same things with a large crowd of men, 20+ men before you ? The family is dead. Western society is dead. This whole place is now a cesspool of degenerate tatted up whores with personality disorders lusting after tatted up douchebrahs, fat bearded clonebrahs, or scrub potheads, It's 2017, if you're a straight white male hoping for a traditional life the tour is already over. It makes me depressed realizing this because I've reached the point where fuking whores is meaningless and leaves me feeling dirty, used, and empty. I could honestly get more pleasure from a bottle of wine. I'm sick of the cycle of meeting girls, filtering out the psychos, spending time getting to know them, starting to get feelings, for it to end with them wanting another cock and having to start the cycle all over again. It's exhausting and I can't take it anymore. Idk what I'm going to do now the whole point of me going to welding school was to make good money to give my family a good life. But now what's the point of sacrificing my health, killing myself welding, if I can't find a woman to have a family with ? We're all fuked brah. I'm checking out from the game.

Registered User second2noneBrah's Avatar
    second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) second2noneBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    LBJs fault

EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Anyone with no true hobbies, ambition or worth outside of primal satisfaction will always get bored and drift. People don't even work on relationships anymore, the minute something is difficult they want to abandon and try something else for that new feeling. Also everyone thinks they deserve to be some passive income earning social media star, someone who deserves more because they see all these people living this "dream". Western society is also condoning people playing around and attention spans are lower than ever. You have people legitimately thinking social media status is something honorable, something important for a real-life relationship - the levels of retardation and delusions are off the charts.

I think a single mother who is still partying, eating like sh*t, caking up make-up, not giving her kid full opportunities is beyond salvation. There are also deadbeat dads who are pieces of sh*t too, I mean half these people don't even plan having babies, typical humans toilets. Then they'll bitch and support the usual political groups telling them it's not their fault their life is unfulfilling, trying and worthless.
    EoR is powered by unique Nanomolecular Hyperdispersion Technology. Giving him high bioavailability and myocellular saturation.