Registered User thevillekiller4's Avatar
    thevillekiller4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thevillekiller4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thevillekiller4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thevillekiller4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thevillekiller4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thevillekiller4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thevillekiller4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thevillekiller4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thevillekiller4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thevillekiller4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thevillekiller4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Should i change my routine?

Hey people, so my problem is that i've been dieting for 2 months (im bulking) the diet is being controlled every week, so i'd say my diet is pretty decent, im getting my fats from really healthy sources, 6 meals a day.So a little bit of back story, i stoped lifitng for 2 months before getting back on it in october, since then i've been lifitng bcz i started a diet, which is the one im working on right now. So the current routine im using is the vikings bare bones the las split, the upper, lower, pull, push, legs split. I dont know if is beacuse that stop i made 2 months ago, or because of my current routine, the principal problem here are my biceps, they are not growing as i'd like, all my friend that go to the gym with me and started later than me, all of them have way bigger and defined biceps, my question is, if im bulking, and im using a good routine (from the 95% of all peolpe comenting on that thread) why are my biceps and other muscles in general not growing as i'd like, should i change my routine to a maybe more reps focused routine? or what should i do? if it helps, im almost at 70kg and im 1,73cm, obviously im not defined but im not fat at all, my body type is mostly ectomorph, but no abs at all, maybe with good lighting and flexing i can see uper abs, and obliques (right now i dont care at all about abs, bcz with a good cut u can get them easily, now im focused on gaining as much muscle as i can) what should i do, thanks .

Barosg is not very well liked. (-100) Barosg is not very well liked. (-100) Barosg is not very well liked. (-100) Barosg is not very well liked. (-100) Barosg is not very well liked. (-100) Barosg is not very well liked. (-100) Barosg is not very well liked. (-100) Barosg is not very well liked. (-100) Barosg is not very well liked. (-100) Barosg is not very well liked. (-100) Barosg is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by thevillekiller4 View Post
    Hey people, so my problem is that i've been dieting for 2 months (im bulking) the diet is being controlled every week, so i'd say my diet is pretty decent, im getting my fats from really healthy sources, 6 meals a day.So a little bit of back story, i stoped lifitng for 2 months before getting back on it in october, since then i've been lifitng bcz i started a diet, which is the one im working on right now. So the current routine im using is the vikings bare bones the las split, the upper, lower, pull, push, legs split. I dont know if is beacuse that stop i made 2 months ago, or because of my current routine, the principal problem here are my biceps, they are not growing as i'd like, all my friend that go to the gym with me and started later than me, all of them have way bigger and defined biceps, my question is, if im bulking, and im using a good routine (from the 95% of all peolpe comenting on that thread) why are my biceps and other muscles in general not growing as i'd like, should i change my routine to a maybe more reps focused routine? or what should i do? if it helps, im almost at 70kg and im 1,73cm, obviously im not defined but im not fat at all, my body type is mostly ectomorph, but no abs at all, maybe with good lighting and flexing i can see uper abs, and obliques (right now i dont care at all about abs, bcz with a good cut u can get them easily, now im focused on gaining as much muscle as i can) what should i do, thanks .
    If you havent gained too much weight that may be the reason why your biceps arent growing. Ive read that arm size depends largely on the bodyweight. So I guess if your bodyweight goes up youll see your arms actually get bigger