Mjackson12 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

How to deal with lackluster performance at the gym due personal worries?

I’m a university student about to graduate in a month. However this senester has put me under 5 separate heavy projects that got me preoccupied with fears of mssibg deadlines.

The good part is that I still am able to go to the gym 3-4 times a week but with decreasing enthusiasm . However my deadlines are in first week of december and now that we’re getting close,I dont think of ANYTHING but them.

This week i went to the gym only twice and one of them was a failure, it’s like I’m at the gym but my mind is constantly thinking if my projects .

Any tips?

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Mjackson12 View Post
    I’m a university student about to graduate in a month. However this senester has put me under 5 separate heavy projects that got me preoccupied with fears of mssibg deadlines.

The good part is that I still am able to go to the gym 3-4 times a week but with decreasing enthusiasm . However my deadlines are in first week of december and now that we’re getting close,I dont think of ANYTHING but them.

This week i went to the gym only twice and one of them was a failure, it’s like I’m at the gym but my mind is constantly thinking if my projects .

Any tips?
    We call it "adulting" in our house. Either skip two weeks at the gym or get far enough along on your projects that you know there's no danger of missing deadlines.