albvik is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Wanna learn Freestyle Wrestling by myself

Hello guys,im 22 years old, i live in Romania, and in the city which I live in there is like only one section where people do Freestyle Wrestling and it's only for pro's or kids, in some gyms there are teachers that know but don't want to teach, since im not going for the pros but probably they could but it would be cost a lot since I would be the only student, I don't want to go to the pro's because my liver is kinda messed up since I have been doing sports for like 15 years, and I also have back hernia l4-l5 and lack of mobility in that zone, so I figured out maybe I can make out by myself some equipment, im kinda broke, so maybe you can give me some tips on how to learn by myself or books or videos, I mean any information would be helpful, like maybe what should I craft , i guess something like a dummy. Thank you. Admin im sorry if this is not a correct post. Pls just tell me what to edit if it's not right.

DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Do BJJ instead. Easier to find a beginner friendly gym.

albvik is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by DCSpartan View Post
    Do BJJ instead. Easier to find a beginner friendly gym.
    I did but there are just some people that like to talk a lot there, they are not willing to work hard, they always late that shows no respect to the trainer. And I did BJJ back in 2013, I mean most of the let's say "commercial" fighting clubs in Romania have very lazy people that talk a lot and want to show off that they do BJJ or MMA i've trained with them: Hated it! don't get me wrong I know im not a pro anymore and you can't just jump from one sport to a total different one with heavy injuries but cmon man, for me it would be a waste of time and money. Most go there to show-off. I don't need that kind of bull**** and pay money for that. You feel me?

sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Unfortunately for the sport you want to do it looks like you really need to do a lot of skill work with a partner. Since you're not wanting to turn pro maybe you can be someone's training partner who want's to move up in the sport. You're really going to have to get out there and talk with a lot of trainers until you find one that is on the same wave length as you. You may want to broaden your search area too.

KiwiJames is just really nice. (+1000) KiwiJames is just really nice. (+1000) KiwiJames is just really nice. (+1000) KiwiJames is just really nice. (+1000) KiwiJames is just really nice. (+1000) KiwiJames is just really nice. (+1000) KiwiJames is just really nice. (+1000) KiwiJames is just really nice. (+1000) KiwiJames is just really nice. (+1000) KiwiJames is just really nice. (+1000) KiwiJames is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by albvik View Post
    Hello guys,im 22 years old, i live in Romania, and in the city which I live in there is like only one section where people do Freestyle Wrestling and it's only for pro's or kids, in some gyms there are teachers that know but don't want to teach, since im not going for the pros but probably they could but it would be cost a lot since I would be the only student, I don't want to go to the pro's because my liver is kinda messed up since I have been doing sports for like 15 years, and I also have back hernia l4-l5 and lack of mobility in that zone, so I figured out maybe I can make out by myself some equipment, im kinda broke, so maybe you can give me some tips on how to learn by myself or books or videos, I mean any information would be helpful, like maybe what should I craft , i guess something like a dummy. Thank you. Admin im sorry if this is not a correct post. Pls just tell me what to edit if it's not right.
    What city in Romania do you live? I lived in Bucharest in 2015 and trained BJJ there
    Tnation Articles:
    https://www.t-nation.com/all-articles/authors/james-de-lacey

STACK Articles:
    http://www.stack.com/expert/james-de-lacey