noobdoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Arms not symmtrical, help guys

Hey guys what's up.

I have recently started to lift weights. It's been 3 months now. I'm working out at home with a couple of dumbbells.

I'm having a problem with my biceps and I've asked help from all my buddies but no one seems to know what the cause of my problem is so I hope you guys can help. I've got a couple dumbbells and I work out biceps, triceps, deltoid, regular pushups and occasionally squats with weights.

Since starting 3 months ago I have seen some results and that's my main motivation. The problem is, I only see results on my left arm(bicep), even though I'm right handed. When I flex I can clearly see my left bicep in the mirror and it looks beautiful. I can see the shape of it. But I can't see my right bicep when flexing. That is, there's no cuts so you can't appreciate the shape of it. It feels as if I haven't worked out the right arm. I have noticed that my right forearm is noticeably bigger than my left. I have also noticed that because of that perhaps my left forearm when fully flexed, reaches closer to my bicep than my right arm.

I've also noticed that with my left arm I can do more reps(biceps) and lift heavier weights easily, On the other hand (literally lol) I can't seem to easily lift a heavier weight with right and can't do as many reps as compared to the left. After lifting weights on my right side, my forearm usually gets sore but not my bicep. I feel like my forearms is burning but not my bicep. Shoulders and triceps seem to be ok.

I've asked friends but no one seems to know. At first I was told it might be psychological and I agreed but now after clear results it seems the issue is real. Please help guys.

17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 17mahmoods has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Having imbalances is pretty normal for newcomers. Just follow a professionally written novice routine and it should balance out over time.
    Texas Method Log *https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173755621*

Program spreadsheet **https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14MPWVNPbfmfkuoTMDaGih3pbM2-KQHZuSjcJPuwVE9c/edit?usp=sharing**

FMH Crew Little Beast

Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1. Focus on unilateral work when you do your arm isolation (= DB curls better than EZ bar).
    2. Gain strength on compound presses and pulls with good form.
    3. Don't worry about it. These things are usually hardly noticeable to anyone but yourself.
    "Listen, I want you to come down here and go dancing with me and we'll have fun together. You know you like The Spaniard, you know you like The Sith Lord, you know that. Hello? You're blushing, I know you're into The Sith Lord, I know it! Hello? Hello? Helloooo? Aww I lost connection."

davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    if its only an inch or less, no one will care

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by noobdoc View Post
    Hey guys what's up.

I have recently started to lift weights. It's been 3 months now. I'm working out at home with a couple of dumbbells.

I'm having a problem with my biceps and I've asked help from all my buddies but no one seems to know what the cause of my problem is so I hope you guys can help. I've got a couple dumbbells and I work out biceps, triceps, deltoid, regular pushups and occasionally squats with weights.

Since starting 3 months ago I have seen some results and that's my main motivation. The problem is, I only see results on my left arm(bicep), even though I'm right handed. When I flex I can clearly see my left bicep in the mirror and it looks beautiful. I can see the shape of it. But I can't see my right bicep when flexing. That is, there's no cuts so you can't appreciate the shape of it. It feels as if I haven't worked out the right arm. I have noticed that my right forearm is noticeably bigger than my left. I have also noticed that because of that perhaps my left forearm when fully flexed, reaches closer to my bicep than my right arm.

I've also noticed that with my left arm I can do more reps(biceps) and lift heavier weights easily, On the other hand (literally lol) I can't seem to easily lift a heavier weight with right and can't do as many reps as compared to the left. After lifting weights on my right side, my forearm usually gets sore but not my bicep. I feel like my forearms is burning but not my bicep. Shoulders and triceps seem to be ok.

I've asked friends but no one seems to know. At first I was told it might be psychological and I agreed but now after clear results it seems the issue is real. Please help guys.
    Your situation is fairly common among all beginners. As already advised above, continue to train on a structured weight training program, and eat and sleep adequately; these issues usually take care of themselves over time.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733