Rjizzle10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rjizzle10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rjizzle10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rjizzle10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rjizzle10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rjizzle10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rjizzle10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rjizzle10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rjizzle10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rjizzle10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rjizzle10 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Controlled Labs 30 day Black Hole Supplement Log

First off I want to thank Controlled Labs for sending me a bottle of Black Hole to review.

I started on Nov 9th.
    I weigh 146lbs

Nov 9th at 7:50pm I took 1 capsule on a full stomach to test any kind of side effects. I felt nothing.

Day 1: Nov 10th I took 3 about 45 min before my first meal of the day. I felt no side effects. I read that some people were getting a euphoric feeling after taking them and I didn't get any kind of feeling, was hoping I would get that feeling.

Day 2: Took 3 at 10am before breakfast. Later that day I ate 3 plates of thanksgiving food, and was filling full, I went to sleep shortly after that.

Days 3-8 I continued taking them in the morning without feeling any side effects.
    Around day 5 I began noticing that after I eat a lot it doesn't give me that full feeling you get. You feel as if you can eat another meal shortly after.

Days 9-12 I began taking 3 right before I go to bed. I feel like this works better, it lasts all of the next day. I'm simply just noticing only one thing and that is it allows you to eat more in one sitting, however it doesn't make you want to eat more, that you still have to force yourself to do.