PBKRZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PBKRZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PBKRZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PBKRZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PBKRZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PBKRZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PBKRZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PBKRZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PBKRZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PBKRZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PBKRZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

17 year old looking to gain muscle, questions

Alright I'm 5'10 140lbs and around 20% bf so I've decided to bulk up to gain some muscle however to my understanding you need to be in a calorie surplus of around 200-500 calories which means that I need to be eating 3000-3300 calories which is a lot for me so my question is just as long as I meet my protein goal of 1g/lb would it be okay if I ate foods like pizzas and stuff to meet my calorie goal?
    Thanks in advance also open to any suggestions

xdmorganx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xdmorganx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xdmorganx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xdmorganx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xdmorganx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xdmorganx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xdmorganx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xdmorganx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xdmorganx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xdmorganx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xdmorganx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by PBKRZ View Post
    Alright I'm 5'10 140lbs and around 20% bf so I've decided to bulk up to gain some muscle however to my understanding you need to be in a calorie surplus of around 200-500 calories which means that I need to be eating 3000-3300 calories which is a lot for me so my question is just as long as I meet my protein goal of 1g/lb would it be okay if I ate foods like pizzas and stuff to meet my calorie goal?
    Thanks in advance also open to any suggestions
    That eating strategy is called IFIFYM. Read this:

https://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/you...guide-to-iifym

Dams3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dams3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dams3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dams3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dams3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dams3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dams3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dams3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dams3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dams3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dams3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yes, you can, try to eat fruits and vegetables too though.

ghp1999 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Make sure your eating in a surplus yes with high protein and carbs but. If you want to bulk clean stay away from junk foods and such but of course thats up to you. To top up extra calories eat calorie dense foods like peanut butter. When I started bulking I was 127 pounds and it is really hard to start with but now I'm 160. Just keep eating!

A meal I eat to add extra calories is: Peanut butter, Oats, Milk, Whey. Blend it up and its around 900 calories a meal and you can drink it super quick