19dulla is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Unhappy Bulking with Loose Skin.

My progress:
    ht tp s:// ibb. co/c XTy nm
    Ps^ To view the link please delete the spaces between the letters cant post links ffs!!

First time poster!! Former 190lbs fat dude. Lost all the weight about a year ago without any excercise and got stuck with plenty of excess fat & loose skin. Second pic, After about 4 months at the gym I was able to lose some of the excess fat but still got plenty of loose skin to burn. As from the second photo onwards I started bulking and boooii that went wrong totally misunderstood the concept of bulking and enjoyed myself. And as for the final pic thats after cutting for over 2 months. I started bulking for the second time 2 days ago and Im doing my best to stick to my calories & macros. How can I improve my physique, and how much body fat percentage do you think Im at right now becasue I find it hard to tell. Still struggling to burn the bottom part of my belly. Could use any advice dont want to go through my 6 month bulk failure again. Current weight 165lbs trying to get to 185lbs of muscle