jszczesny07 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Post First Competitions Coaching Recommendations

Looking for recommendations for a coach in the Houston Texas area. I would like to compete in natural men’s physique competitions mid to late 2018. Any online coaching suggestions are welcome as well but would much rather prefer face to face. Thank you for the help!

kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My advice is always to go to the organization's show promoters and go get their recommendations.
    And, as always, I'm an online coach. Very accessible to my people an d it's just me, no customer service reps or anyone other than me doing my work.
    I'm about flexible eating, sound nutrition facts and hard work combined with proper rest. I don't pull punches and i am not into gimmicks or tricks
    Owner of So-B-Fit
    CPT

IG: stephaniesobien

NPC WPD and WNPF, Metal Militia powerlifter

Bodybuilding Competitor txchipk's Avatar
    txchipk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txchipk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txchipk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txchipk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txchipk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txchipk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txchipk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txchipk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txchipk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txchipk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txchipk has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by jszczesny07 View Post
    Looking for recommendations for a coach in the Houston Texas area. I would like to compete in natural men’s physique competitions mid to late 2018. Any online coaching suggestions are welcome as well but would much rather prefer face to face. Thank you for the help!
    There are several bodybuilding gyms in the Houston metro ... Steelmill Gym (Houston), Flex Level Fitness (SE Houston), Sanctuary Gym (Friendswood), Species Gym (NW Houston), Metroflex Conroe. Check out one or more of them...they likely can recommend several local contest prep coaches that work with Houston bodybuilders. Chat with some of the members who compete and get their impressions of who they liked working with.
    Starting to look like a bodybuilder, a skinny one anyway

http://www.thejackedtraveler.com/
    IG: @thejackedtraveler

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    For a possible on line coach you might want to check out my good friend John Heart @intenseheart.com.
    He's a natural pro bodybuilder who has won the INBF natural Mr America and his class in Mr Universe.
    He's coached several people to championship status.
    This guy knows his stuff and would be a valuable asset.