Plagen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Plagen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Plagen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Plagen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Plagen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Plagen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Plagen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Plagen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Plagen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Plagen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Plagen has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Site suggestions - age, old threads

Hi,
    I am new here but have been following some forums for several years.
    A few suggestions:

1. It seems the most common age for people here is 47 Yes, I understand, it's a default, built-in age but it does not appear during the setup and to change it, one has to go deep into the personal setting and it's probably too much to ask for many Can it be changed so the age choice can be made right during the setup?

2. Old threads. I guess it's OK but often people don't realize that they are speaking to somebody from a deep past . Maybe have a pop-up "You are trying to resurrect a N-year old thread. Are you sure?" (I leave it to the site supervisors to pick N)

Thanks for listening.