Markt4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Markt4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Markt4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Markt4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Markt4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Markt4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Markt4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Markt4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Markt4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Markt4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Markt4 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

MAGNUM NUTRACEUTICALS: Pre4/Pre-FO

So, I’ve taken a brief hiatus on reviewing supplements, simply because the market got so saturated with so many similar products that it was redundantly ineffective to copy and paste a review and simply judge a product on the taste. However! Lucky for us as the supplement industry evolves, so do their products! With that comes not only new and fancy labels, tasty flavours but most importantly chemical blends, which help us feel like gods at the gym or dump trucks in the toilets. Regardless of that fact I hope you enjoy the next few reviews I’ll be posting for a couple new pre-workouts that have recently hit the market. I’m pretty much a peasant in the fitness industry, and your average joe amongst other things, however my basis from writing a review comes from being exactly that. I won’t be pushing a product, and if I don’t like it I’ll make it known (you can refer to my Jack3d review from a couple years back… hehe).

Anyhow to the good part. Ultimately, the way I have assessed the pre-workouts, is I try to maintain a stimulant abstinence (yes pretty hard, almost go through withdrawal hard), for about a week. Subsequently, I use the pre-workout for a week at the brands recommended dosage and then adjust it based on my body’s needs. Hoping that in the end I get the most of my money’s worth, and experience an energy rush, or mind-blowing pump like never before.

The review itself will focus on a couple things; mixabiility, taste, energy/endurance, pump, price with a nice overall score of 50 points.

Oh yeah, most importantly, no one pays me, gives me free supplements or influences me in any way to write any of this. It’s all based on personal experience, spending my personal money, on the product which I hope will be worth it and spreading that experience with you.

Magnum Nutraceuticals: Pre4-Pre-FO
    Flavor: Candy Cola / Sour Keys

Mixibility: 10/10

This of course was hard for me to judge, since I’m one of those weird people that puts the dry scoop of pre-into my mouth then chugs it back with some water, hoping none get in my lungs causing a coughing mess of powder like a scene from Scarface. Regardless, I went old-school and got a mixer bottle and did the pour and shake, I also tried to pour and stir. Both times the product ultimately dissolved on its own with no problems, great mix, no clumps, no clutter, no mess. Oh also, for those of you that are weird like me and do the whole powder in mouth then chug water…. Works like a gem and this product is so fine filtered it literally almost all dissolved before I chased with the water… magical.

Taste: Candy Cola (6/10) / Sour Keys (10/10)

I am extremely sceptical when I see a supplement with a candy flavour, it seems to be a trend in the market recently which I may not be completely be a fan of. For me candy should stay as candy, and your typical blue raspberry’s, green apples should stay in the supplement mix of flavours. However, seeing as how Magnum claims this taste is award winning, I decided… why not try both!

So putting aside my biases I tried the Candy Cola first. Unfortunately, the taste, wasn’t so award winning, in fact, I may have gagged a little… but once I got it down, and if you keep reading you’ll see the merit of why we don’t judge a product solely on its taste, I was able to have a good and efficient workout.

Sour Keys was a difference story all together. I personally was going to stop at the Cola after it was so bad, but I decided to be a trooper and try the other candy flavour. Needles too say... it changed my opinion on candy making its way into my pre, tasted delicious, no complaints, in fact I may have gone to Bulk Barn and grabbed a few sour keys after, since it does make you crave them. So well done on this flavour Magnum.

Energy/Endurance/Pump: 10/10

Now, I’ve rated the not so important stuff, so let’s get down to the important stuff and why we really spend our hard-earned money, to feel super human at the gym, even if it does only last a couple hours. I’m not going to get into every ingredient on this label, simply because I don’t want to be getting into a master’s thesis on defining the importance of everything. However, I’ll say one thing, and that is that Magnum definitely knocked it out of the park with this formula. Not only from the dosing’s, but also the mixture of ingredients which make it an all-around functional pre workout delivering all the intensity, energy, and pump in one. I’ll provide a link to Magnum’s page which will contain a more in-depth description, along with some pretty pumped up athletes for your reading and viewing pleasures.

Why do I like that? Because I have until recently been the guy to buy my ultra-concentrated pre-workout which hypes my up on stimulants constricting my blood vessels so hard that it evades my pump with no regard from super sets/drop sets/resistance bands, NOTHING, forcing me to then fork out some money on Citrulline. The only thing I would have maybe liked, was that it has a slightly higher concentration of caffeine, but that is also because my body has a high tolerance for stimulants.

Anyhow, upon starting the pre-workout, I used it at the recommended dosage, and unlike most pre-workouts actually stuck out and I didn’t have to increase the dosing after a mere one day. I stayed at about two scoops pre-workout, and seeing as how I now train twice a day, what was MOST impressive is that I never experienced an awful crash before my second lift or cardio session. Long story short, I’m no scientist, but whether the formula, the ingredients, or the overall combination of both provided me with a basic, non-drowsy inducing come-down allowing me to come to the gym for a second time during the day, without the need for a nap.

Oh yeah finally, the pumps on this were AWESOME. In fact, so awesome, that apart from when I’m writing other reviews for other products this will for the time being will be going into my stack.

Price: 9/10

I would say the price is fairly affordable and at par with the rest, I don’t have a link available from bb.com, so I wouldn’t get into detail of how much it would cost elsewhere. Long Story short, Magnum has made a high-grade product and made the pricing affordable, so we can all thank them for that.

Conclusion:

I would say that this has been my personal favorite pre-workout I have tried to date, and I am a self-aware, self-acknowledged, and self-proclaimed, pre-workout junkie, trying mostly anything and everything with the label NEW. With the taste only being the one negative I could find (and even then, it was only 1 of 2 flavor’s), I would strongly advice anyone looking for an all-around effective, affordable product a go. What really hit me was that my tolerance to it remained relatively the same during the week I tried it, the come-down wasn’t harsh, and the energy from it was clean and by that I mean no one was looking at me like a crack head who got his fix at the gym. Regardless, hopefully whoever reads this, and is interested can get their hands on some samples either at a local store or here to give it a whirl, and knowing everyone has a different reaction to everything, yours ends up being positive like mine. Oh yeah, I personally made it up to 3 scoops, but didn’t feel the need to go over.

I provided a link to their website where it details the ingredients and how they help, I’m sure its not biased one bit, but heck some knowledge of the product is better than no knowledge.
    http://www.hardmagnum.com/product/pre4pre-fo

Finally, since I’m back to doing reviews, as at this moment, I don’t have much else to do… hopefully no one got depressed reading that last line. I hope to be more active here, if there is anything you would like me to review or if someone has an interest in buying something but doesn’t want to go fork out the cash on it, let me know and I’ll fork out my cash. Writing you up something nice and
    honest.

Cheers!

Nutritional Info Candy Cola.jpg
    Nutritional Info Sour Keys.jpg
    Last edited by Markt4; 11-20-2017 at 08:21 PM.

Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Did you have limitless to compare to their new one?
    AE APE results thread: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144074851&p=867099761&viewfull=1#post867099761

🎁☃️🎄🎅25 Days Till Christmas Massive Giveaway!🎅🎄☃️🎁
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175093131

Markt4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Markt4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Markt4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Markt4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Markt4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Markt4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Markt4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Markt4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Markt4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Markt4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Markt4 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Jammer02xd View Post
    Did you have limitless to compare to their new one?
    I did, however I didn't really like it. In fact I had to almost take double the recommended dosing if not a bit more. Do mind though I'm 6'7, 270lbs... so if you're taking that ratio into account when I look for a pre-workout, I look for a higher concentration of ingredients that make a pre-workout a preworkout... if that makes sense. Limitless seemed to be a bit redundant for me with 7G of creatine/protein blend in it as well. Personally I enjoy separating my supplement's and take them as needed, not a fan of these BCAA/Protein/Creatine/Energy mixes.

So long story short and to put an end to my ramble, Pre4 was a different animal all together, and a better one at that, it did the job well and got it done. Definitely suggest to try it out, just get the Sour Keys and not the Cola... lol. I usually stack it with their Big C to get the creatine in there, then just sip on BCAA's separately throughout my lift.
    Last edited by Markt4; 11-21-2017 at 01:55 PM. Reason: sometimes my grammar is that of a 4 year old

superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This is the first feedback I'm seeing on the Pre4 and good to see that it delivered in the most important function
    such as energy focus and yeah without even tasting this I would definitely go with the candy flavor over the cola
    cause I don't think cola flavoring is gonna taste too good with the active ingredients in here.