cfreetenor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cfreetenor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cfreetenor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cfreetenor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cfreetenor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cfreetenor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cfreetenor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cfreetenor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cfreetenor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cfreetenor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cfreetenor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Lower body lifts lagging

I've been doing SS, then I modified it after about 3-4 months because I started working full time again as a waiter and the stress on my legs (8-10 hours daily standing) has been a factor in recovery since I'm pretty firmly in the advanced novice phase. I also reduced my calorie intake because aesthetics are roughly half of my pursuit in the gym.

Anywho, during that time I've gone from 162 pounds to 190 pounds BW at 6' tall, and my lifts have progressed thusly:

Squat: 155x5 - 280x5 (300x3)
    Bench: 150x5 - 230x5 (245x3)
    Press: 95x5 - 162.5x5 (170x3, hit today)
    Deadlift: 225x5 - 340x5 (360x3)

I do rows instead of chin ups because my shoulder mobility sucks, can't hit my chest with the bar to save my life. But that has looked like:

Supine rows: 115x5 - 205x8

My question is, why does it seem like my squat hit a wall comparatively so much sooner than my press and bench? The norm seems to be guys pressing 30 pounds less than me and squatting 50-70 pounds more. Same idea with the bench. I squat first thing every day like the program says, even after adjusting and doing top triples during periods of calorie restriction. Even my deadlift seems to be still progressing more, because of it's upper body component.

Today I did a light day for the first time, worked up to 225x2 on squats. I go just below parallel, have 85-90% correct form, use the stretch reflex, etc. Has anyone else every experienced this discrepancy? Can it be possible to just have a genetically weaker lower body? Even before I did any programming years ago, I did squats with bad form. Didn't "skip" leg day. Everything had bad form back then. But I don't think it's from years of 'bro' work. Just seeking understanding and maybe a solution if anyone has any to offer.