Deep7890 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Going to get fit again. Lets do this! (May need to your support along the way :) )

Hello all,

Not sure if its ok to post here as well. I posted the below in the workout journal forum but I realized that its for "personal" logging only. There are going to time when I need some pick-me ups. Which is why I am posting here.

I am 5'10" 30 years old guy as of Oct 2017. Been a long time lurker. Started fitness in 2010 (the avatar is still from 2010). Lost 50 pounds in 2010. Since then its been a struggle. trying to bulk/cut. Put solid 10-12 pounds of muscle from 2010 to beginning of 2014. And that's when it all started going downhill. I weighed 180 lbs in mid- 2014.

Got really unhealthy, started drinking more, ate unhealthy. Went up to 200 pounds in 2015. Cut down to 175 again in late 2015 but still had bad habits in my head (drinking and binge eating).

2016 - didn't care. went to the gym once a month. Weight went up to 210 lbs.

2017 - same as 2016. Went to the gym once a month. Current weight is 235 lbs.

I drink pretty consistently and I know working out is the only thing that has kept me sane in the past. I would like to get back in shape, however, I tend to fall off the wagon on Fridays and then never go back into the gym again. My drinking and unhealthy eating habits has started to make an impact on my life now. It used to be ok but not anymore. I have been knocked down a lot of times but this time around I am going to try even harder. The fight isnt over until I quit completely. I wont let my bad habits govern my life.

I want to stay accountable and will post here daily and if I fall down, I will report that as well. Hopefully I can get some pick me ups from this wonderful community when/if I do fall down.

I got all the time in the world. Its now time for me to put some effort in it.

Current Weight - 235lbs.
    Goal - 170 lbs

Workout plan:
    5 day split and steady state cardio with every workout. (to begin with, I will do upper body and lower body workouts to get my muscle used to the weight and ease myself into the 5 day split within 2 weeks or so depending on how I feel)

Eating plan:
    I use my fitness pal to track macros. Going for 40/40/20 split. Calories will be around 1800/day. I will be having days where I go out for dinner and I wont be counting calories for those days (no binge eating though).

I have done a lot of research and I know how to lose weight and/or gain muscle. I know how much I need to eat as I have lost weight a few times and every time I looked pretty good after.

Hope to have your support.

Regards,
    DJ

Beginning workout plan:
    PULL DAY:
    barbell rows
    wide grip pull downs
    t-bar/cable rows
    close grip pull downs
    Facepulls - shoulders
    barbell curls
    hammer curls

PUSH day
    bench press
    military press
    incline DB press
    cable cross overs
    lat raises - front and side - superset
    skull crushers
    over head cable extenstions

LEG DAY
    warmup
    Leg Press
    Dead lift
    goblet squat
    leg extension
    leg curl
    abs

Once my body gets used to lifting again.

I will switch to the 5 day split as I enjoy that more:

- Chest
    - Back-
    - Legs
    - Shoulders
    - Arms

REST

REPEAT

supplements:
    amino acids
    creatine

Puloma is not very well liked. (-100) Puloma is not very well liked. (-100) Puloma is not very well liked. (-100) Puloma is not very well liked. (-100) Puloma is not very well liked. (-100) Puloma is not very well liked. (-100) Puloma is not very well liked. (-100) Puloma is not very well liked. (-100) Puloma is not very well liked. (-100) Puloma is not very well liked. (-100) Puloma is not very well liked. (-100)

Get Fut

There are a number of exercises you can attempt to do at home, like there are plyometric moves like squats, planks, push ups and also cardio exercises like skipping, jumping jacks and so on. Also you need to take care of your diet too. Have a balanced diet and avoid fried and processed food.

johnbljr is just really nice. (+1000) johnbljr is just really nice. (+1000) johnbljr is just really nice. (+1000) johnbljr is just really nice. (+1000) johnbljr is just really nice. (+1000) johnbljr is just really nice. (+1000) johnbljr is just really nice. (+1000) johnbljr is just really nice. (+1000) johnbljr is just really nice. (+1000) johnbljr is just really nice. (+1000) johnbljr is just really nice. (+1000)
    Get it done man. You can do it. Stick to your plan and especially your nutrition.
    If you need some motivation check out my latest post: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=175175641
    Starting Weight 350lbs Jan 2020

Current Weight 270lbs Jan 2024

kauseemcee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kauseemcee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kauseemcee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kauseemcee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kauseemcee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kauseemcee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kauseemcee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kauseemcee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kauseemcee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kauseemcee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kauseemcee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just remember it's the long term goal you're looking to achieve! Well done for making the commitment! Keep it up!

theboy133 is not very well liked. (-100) theboy133 is not very well liked. (-100) theboy133 is not very well liked. (-100) theboy133 is not very well liked. (-100) theboy133 is not very well liked. (-100) theboy133 is not very well liked. (-100) theboy133 is not very well liked. (-100) theboy133 is not very well liked. (-100) theboy133 is not very well liked. (-100) theboy133 is not very well liked. (-100) theboy133 is not very well liked. (-100)
    I got your back man.