Page 45 of 55 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,350 of 1635
    Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by necon76 View Post
    To the chick he stabbed I'd say it is yeah.
    Cue the outrage. That's terrible but I was referring to how soft society has become. Quick to pull out a phone and film from the shadows. So it took some blow-ins from Manchester armed with a mighty milk crate to subdue this bag of bones and you have a nice chuckle at all the memes in your ******** feed. Doesn't help us much does it?

Police should be allowed to pop scum like this and ask questions later. Unfortunately they've got to be sensitive to outrage on social media and subsequent trial by media. "He had a history of mental illness. How could you?" This is where society has lost the plot.

5 years ago a nutter with a poverty pump action sawn-off walks into a cafe and despite being surrounded by snipers in clear view he brings the CBD to a standstill for 16 hours. Once it was established he was acting alone there should have been a smoking hole in his skull. Wrap it up quickly and let anyone else know if you walk into a public place with a weapon and an intent to harm people you won't live much longer.

JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Dominik View Post
    Cue the outrage. That's terrible but I was referring to how soft society has become. Quick to pull out a phone and film from the shadows. So it took some blow-ins from Manchester armed with a mighty milk crate to subdue this bag of bones and you have a nice chuckle at all the memes in your ******** feed. Doesn't help us much does it?

Police should be allowed to pop scum like this and ask questions later. Unfortunately they've got to be sensitive to outrage on social media and subsequent trial by media. "He had a history of mental illness. How could you?" This is where society has lost the plot.

5 years ago a nutter with a poverty pump action sawn-off walks into a cafe and despite being surrounded by snipers in clear view he brings the CBD to a standstill for 16 hours. Once it was established he was acting alone there should have been a smoking hole in his skull. Wrap it up quickly and let anyone else know if you walk into a public place with a weapon and an intent to harm people you won't live much longer.
    I think playing all that fortnite has desensitised you to shooting and death
    Twinkcel fitness log

Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by JamesA1990 View Post
    I think playing all that fortnite has desensitised you to shooting and death
    I don't play computer games champ.

If I saw this unfold on the mean streets of Brisbane I'd quietly pull over and produce a breaker bar which I'm legally allowed to carry for emergencies like changing a tyre or safely removing a knife from someone's wrist before restraining him and waiting for the cavalry to arrive.

Cliffs: More members of the public should be proactive instead of pulling out their phones.

swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000)

If I saw this unfold on the mean streets of Brisbane I'd quietly pull over and produce a breaker .
    Lol you'll do no such thing. Talking big on a forum is easy.

Originally Posted by swole-striation View Post
    I was waiting for the peanut gallery to chime in. Typical soft cnt hiding in the shadows hoping for a pat on the back from someone for your witty comments.

You don't know me and yes I would. Just hand me a milk crate.

necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

First one to take him on was an older bloke armed with a chair. Do I praise everyone involved for taking him down? Of course. But do I judge others for wanting to keep a safe distance from someone in the middle of a psychotic episode? Fūck no I don't.
    Delirious Mutant.

First one to take him on was an older bloke armed with a chair. Do I praise everyone involved for taking him down? Of course. But do I judge others for wanting to keep a safe distance from someone in the middle of a psychotic episode? Fūck no I don't.
    There's no argument there. However there are plenty of people out there physically capable who still reach for the phone too quickly. More to the point — strength in numbers. Thankfully those men intervened. I only wish more people would do that.

This is what I'm talking about. These people were proactive so it had a positive outcome. 5 seconds in there could have been a child in the back of that vehicle.

JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JamesA1990 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

If I saw this unfold on the mean streets of Brisbane I'd quietly pull over and produce a breaker bar which I'm legally allowed to carry for emergencies like changing a tyre or safely removing a knife from someone's wrist before restraining him and waiting for the cavalry to arrive.

Cliffs: More members of the public should be proactive instead of pulling out their phones.
    what happens when the guy starts to get up a slow pace jog? How will you catch him?
    Twinkcel fitness log

I was waiting for the peanut gallery to chime in. Typical soft cnt hiding in the shadows hoping for a pat on the back from someone for your witty comments.

just neg that ******* srs
    Twinkcel fitness log

what happens when the guy starts to get up a slow pace jog? How will you catch him?
    Come on mate you and me will "mog" him. He probably deadlifts 40kg sumo and not even with a stiff bar.

swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000)

All I'm saying is, it's easy to talk about what you would do when something like that has already happened.
    Talking about your actions from your chair is easy and the general human behaviour is to distance your self from danger.

Regardless of the person's body weight or frame one swing of a knife to you, you're ****ed, dead or hospitalised.

You don't know me either and if I'm in that situation I'm not sure what I would do, as I never been in one, but to talk the way you do is ridiculous. Neg me if you want but talking big on a forum is pretty childish.

. Neg me if you want but talking big on a forum is pretty childish.
    check cp
    Twinkcel fitness log

check cp
    Hi, I don't care you neg me that's fine. But this is what you said
    "I personally would have put 2 in his chest, and if you ever come at me with a knife i will have no hesitation in putting 2 on your chest too"
    Like okay, I was just giving my opinion to Dominick. But you're inciting violence towards me? Why? And how are you going to put two in his chest or mine? Do you have a gun? If so it isn't legal to carry one in Australia.
    I'm not sure what rustled your jimmies but you need to relax mate.

All I'm saying is, it's easy to talk about what you would do when something like that has already happened.
    Talking about your actions from your chair is easy and the general human behaviour is to distance your self from danger.

Regardless of the person's body weight or frame one swing of a knife to you, you're ****ed, dead or hospitalised.

You don't know me either and if I'm in that situation I'm not sure what I would do, as I never been in one, but to talk the way you do is ridiculous. Neg me if you want but talking big on a forum is pretty childish.
    Just to clarify I'm not interested in looking like some tough guy here. If this happened to be a group attack or a gun was involved then for sure it changes things and let's not lose sight of the fact law enforcement handling this should always be the preferred course of action. They're armed and trained to handle these situations.

However this was one extremely scrawny looking individual and if old champ with the chair went all in then I can assure you if I said I wouldn't hesitate to do the same then that's how I feel. The main message I was trying to get across had nothing to do with me at all. I like seeing people act, whether that's individually or as a group, instead of hiding in the shadows with a phone.

Sometimes phone or dashcam video is vital especially where a criminal is leaving the scene. If a robbery is in progress and you try to be a hero then for sure it could end badly. If something can be replaced like money then being able to identify them later with video evidence is obviously the best course of action.

Anyway I think you're massively overstating the damage he could do standing in the middle of the street with a knife. Lead by example. Step up to the plate with your milk crate and more will join in just as you saw. This puny little rodent only had as much power as onlookers were willing to give him.

Hi, I don't care you neg me that's fine. But this is what you said
    "I personally would have put 2 in his chest, and if you ever come at me with a knife i will have no hesitation in putting 2 on your chest too"
    Like okay, I was just giving my opinion to Dominick. But you're inciting violence towards me? Why? And how are you going to put two in his chest or mine? Do you have a gun? If so it isn't legal to carry one in Australia.
    I'm not sure what rustled your jimmies but you need to relax mate.
    I would appreciate it if you didnt post my neg / rep comment as its against the rules

PS if you come at me with a knife you best not miss

Spoiler!

dont @ me
    Twinkcel fitness log

Step aside Scrotmo. Big Jim for PM. Let's start the campaign.

necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Anyway shut up you homos. Fyi there's now a movie called Westside vs The World available on Netflix. Interesting watch. Those mfers were crazy.
    Delirious Mutant.

Anyway shut up you homos. Fyi there's now a movie called Westside vs The World available on Netflix. Interesting watch. Those mfers were crazy.
    Listen here, i probably care about powerlifting 800 - 1200% more than anyone itt and even i think that westside is some real *******y ass sh*t
    Twinkcel fitness log

envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'll fight anyone itt 1v1 dust

envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Also just lol at paying money to go to Indonesia @james

Listen here, i probably care about powerlifting 800 - 1200% more than anyone itt and even i think that westside is some real *******y ass sh*t

Neat
    Delirious Mutant.

Neat
    Treading a fine line between a neg and 2 in the chest, buddy
    Twinkcel fitness log

Treading a fine line between a neg and 2 in the chest, buddy

You truly are the Kyrgios of this thread
    Delirious Mutant.

You truly are the Kyrgios of this thread
    you CANNOT be serious
    Twinkcel fitness log

rome1989 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rome1989 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rome1989 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rome1989 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rome1989 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rome1989 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rome1989 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rome1989 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rome1989 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rome1989 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rome1989 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you CANNOT be serious
    Fined $10,000 for not locking out 300kg deadlift

Fined $5,000 for threatening 2 in the chest and not following through

Fined $15,000 for going to Bali and not coming back with Bin Tang singlets for the boys. I expect you to wear one to your next powerlift meet.

Edit: Just realised after 6 years here that when you neg someone you are telling them that you "disapprove". Fkn rekt.

WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz
    Wow... one stabbing death and all your ladies start running wild. Mirin thread life.

My 2c, i would have pulled out my 4K UHD shoulder mounted cam corder and got the whole thing ready in prep for my interview with Tracey grimshaw.

Also watched Westside.... those dudes legit have psyche issues. That giant ranger OD'ing like that. Amazing.

* The opinions of this salty dog are out of bitterness and spite, no matter the advice given the bottom line is that you should turn the other direction and walk away from law enforcement. Also change your criminal justice major or I will punch your face.

Originally Posted by WillNotBreak View Post
    Wow... one stabbing death and all your ladies start running wild. Mirin thread life.

My 2c, i would have pulled out my 4K UHD shoulder mounted cam corder and got the whole thing ready in prep for my interview with Tracey grimshaw.
    Forget that crisp 4K footage we know you would have parked your squad car around the corner and logged on to the forums to talk tough.

My 2c, we look like the cuck capital of the world when a little pissant waving a knife around in the street makes the news abroad and we have to defend ourselves with milk crates.

WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz
    Forget that crisp 4K footage we know you would have parked your squad car around the corner and logged on to the forums to talk tough.

My 2c, we look like the cuck capital of the world when a little pissant waving a knife around in the street makes the news abroad and we have to defend ourselves with milk crates.
    Lol. "At a job with crazy cnt stabbing folks, wut do?"

Australia is shìt. He'll get off on being nuts. If he's a foreign national they'll just deport him.

Life means nothing here.

* The opinions of this salty dog are out of bitterness and spite, no matter the advice given the bottom line is that you should turn the other direction and walk away from law enforcement. Also change your criminal justice major or I will punch your face.