JuzcuzIwant is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JuzcuzIwant is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JuzcuzIwant is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JuzcuzIwant is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JuzcuzIwant is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JuzcuzIwant is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JuzcuzIwant is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JuzcuzIwant is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JuzcuzIwant is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JuzcuzIwant is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JuzcuzIwant is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Smile My Asian friend just told me....

that 95% of white-Asian couples living in the West are unattractive as phuck (go for both gender combinations). The only attractive white-Asian couples involve an Asian celebrity/actor/actress marrying a rich white businessman/woman and residing in Asia. Hmmm....

mp83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mp83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mp83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mp83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mp83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mp83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mp83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mp83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mp83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mp83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mp83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    okay
    Green Bay Packers-Milwaukee Brewers
    Muay Thai Crew / Investing / Finance Crew / {Misc Fisherman Crew}

Torn labrum 10/13: recovered mostly

aleeboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aleeboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aleeboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aleeboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aleeboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aleeboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aleeboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aleeboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aleeboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aleeboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aleeboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Will you ever be green?

And a lot of guys can't tell good looking Asian girls. Most Asian girls are disgustingly short and have seriously long torsos and short legs. I jsut can't stand short calves. Makes them look like trolls under a bridge.

LOL at boys who date and then marry ugly chicks. And we wonder why people look so degenerate these days.

JuzcuzIwant is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JuzcuzIwant is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JuzcuzIwant is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JuzcuzIwant is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JuzcuzIwant is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JuzcuzIwant is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JuzcuzIwant is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JuzcuzIwant is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JuzcuzIwant is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JuzcuzIwant is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JuzcuzIwant is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by aleeboy View Post
    Will you ever be green?

And a lot of guys can't tell good looking Asian girls. Most Asian girls are disgustingly short and have seriously long torsos and short legs. I jsut can't stand short calves. Makes them look like trolls under a bridge.

LOL at boys who date and then marry ugly chicks. And we wonder why people look so degenerate these days.
    I will be green if you rep me - wink wink