Necronom is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Necronom is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Necronom is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Necronom is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Necronom is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Necronom is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Necronom is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Necronom is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Necronom is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Necronom is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Necronom is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Is it true most anorexic people have high body fat percentages?

I've read most anorexic people have high body percentages because when people starve themselves for a long period of time, their bodies will burn off more muscles than fat. Is this true? I was kind of shocked when I first read this. I've always wondered why most anorexic people have bloated bellies, jiggly bodies, and no visible abs.

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Its irrelevant, you shouldnt be anorexic to begin with. You can tell BF % just by looking at someone, their stomachs are not an indicator of bodyfat at all, just like how looking at someones stomach after they eat a buffet isnt an indicator.
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?

stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stingray72 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Good response. Id give you reps but im on spread with you.
    Why do I do this weightlifting thing for the last 34 years with all its ups and downs life has handed me? Because each time I came back stronger. NEVER GIVE UP. Gym life is about more than muscles getting bigger and weights going up. Its wisdom discipline dedication humility you name it.

RuthWalsh is just really nice. (+1000) RuthWalsh is just really nice. (+1000) RuthWalsh is just really nice. (+1000) RuthWalsh is just really nice. (+1000) RuthWalsh is just really nice. (+1000) RuthWalsh is just really nice. (+1000) RuthWalsh is just really nice. (+1000) RuthWalsh is just really nice. (+1000) RuthWalsh is just really nice. (+1000) RuthWalsh is just really nice. (+1000) RuthWalsh is just really nice. (+1000)
    Not all people who suffer anorexia look the same.