msnoelnicole is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question General Osteoarthritis Routien

Hi! I am a 32-year-old woman. I have been weight lifting for 12 years. I have osteoarthritis in multiple joints which is progressing pretty quickly. The majority of my pain is in my lower back, neck, upper back, shoulder and hips. I had a trainer which helped me with working around my lower back pain and it improved significantly. Now though, it has progressed to other joints and I have gotten a little out of shape because I end up being in more pain after a workout or pulling a muscle due to my muscles already being overworked and spasming. Someone mentioned drop sets to me which I think could work but I am not sure how to structure my routine. I'm not really in the position to hire a trainer right now due to moving to a new city but I am continuing to gain weight (fat) and get out of shape. If anyone has any experience with this or a workout idea I am all ears! I appreciate any and all advice. Have a great day!

~Nicole

JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You might have to do light weight lifting so you can still continue to build muscle, and maybe start doing more and more cardio. I don't know the extent of osteoarthritis or how bad it can be. I would leave that up to the medical doctors.
    "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength."- Arnold Schwarzenegger

Misc Crew

Combat Veterans Crew