cubfan2016 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Where Do I Find a Coach

Looking to compete in a men's physique competion. Set 2019 as my year to compete. Anyone know how I'd go about finding a local coach? I'm in the NW Chicago suburbs.

kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kitpapa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Find out who the local Npc (or whatever org you want to compete in) promoter is and ask if they have anyone they can refer you to.
    If you would like to see about online coaching, give me a PM
    Owner of So-B-Fit
    CPT

IG: stephaniesobien

NPC WPD and WNPF, Metal Militia powerlifter

Bodybuilding Competitor txchipk's Avatar
    txchipk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txchipk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txchipk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txchipk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txchipk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txchipk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txchipk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txchipk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txchipk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txchipk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txchipk has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by cubfan2016 View Post
    Looking to compete in a men's physique competion. Set 2019 as my year to compete. Anyone know how I'd go about finding a local coach? I'm in the NW Chicago suburbs.
    Visit Quads Gym on the north side. It is the biggest bodybuilding gym in Chicagoland... tons of competitors, so ask people who they use, who they would recommend, etc.
    Starting to look like a bodybuilder, a skinny one anyway

http://www.thejackedtraveler.com/
    IG: @thejackedtraveler