gainoot is on a distinguished road. (+10) gainoot is on a distinguished road. (+10) gainoot is on a distinguished road. (+10) gainoot is on a distinguished road. (+10) gainoot is on a distinguished road. (+10) gainoot is on a distinguished road. (+10) gainoot is on a distinguished road. (+10) gainoot is on a distinguished road. (+10) gainoot is on a distinguished road. (+10) gainoot is on a distinguished road. (+10) gainoot is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Pain when deadlifting and barbell row on right side mid/lower back

Hey guys, this week I've noticed while doing both of these exercises that i get a sharp pain in my mid/lower back on my right side even when i do weights on the deadlift that are well below my max. Its kinda in line with the "bottom of my lat" but more inwards towards the spine, so id say somewhere in between the bottom of my lat and spine is where the pain is. Should I take a few days off both of these exercises? Any other stretches/ exercises to help? I'd say it was probably caused by me going too hard on the deadlifts start of this week where i really grinded out a few last reps (with ok form but not perfect).

Thanks
    Started Feb 2017. Starting fierce 5 in January 2018. Current bw at 63.5kg/139lbs

Lifts (x5) start of december
    -Squat: 100kg/220lbs
    -Bench: 60kg/132lbs
    -Deadlift: 120kg/265lbs

gainoot is on a distinguished road. (+10) gainoot is on a distinguished road. (+10) gainoot is on a distinguished road. (+10) gainoot is on a distinguished road. (+10) gainoot is on a distinguished road. (+10) gainoot is on a distinguished road. (+10) gainoot is on a distinguished road. (+10) gainoot is on a distinguished road. (+10) gainoot is on a distinguished road. (+10) gainoot is on a distinguished road. (+10) gainoot is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    bump

JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Get your form perfect if you're going heavy. Also, the related pain while lifting could be a result of pulled/strained muscles, pinched nerves, a multiple of things. If you're feeling discomfort while lifting, it could be your form or you're muscles are worn out and need rest.
    "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength."- Arnold Schwarzenegger

Misc Crew

Combat Veterans Crew