Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Fat loss Sups

BogEye98 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BogEye98 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BogEye98 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BogEye98 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BogEye98 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BogEye98 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BogEye98 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BogEye98 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BogEye98 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BogEye98 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BogEye98 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Question Fat loss Sups

Are there any that when added to proper caloric intake ( at a deficit ) and training that aid in fat loss.
    If so what are some brands, or natural occurring compounds in foods that I can combine for my goals.

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    take a look at Nutrabolics Thermal-XTC will add in your loss along with that diet plan.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

urg862 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urg862 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urg862 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urg862 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urg862 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urg862 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urg862 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urg862 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urg862 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urg862 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urg862 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you can take a look at supplemental fat burning aids if your nutrition is truly in check and you have realistic expectations about supps. I personally like at least 2 of the following ingredients: caffeine, forskolin 95 and yohimbe (just be cautious with sides if using a yohimbe).
    * NEOGENIX Velocity Ultra is worth a look as a performance enhancer as well as a fat loss aid. Among other ingredients in Velocity, Forskolin 95 can aid via an increase in cAMP: stimulate Lipolysis, preserve LBM and aid as an overall body comp enhancer.
    ^^^Currently 50% off^^^

* Other fat burning aids I enjoy:
    - ANS Dilate
    - Blue Star Blade
    - Core Nutritionals Burn
    - Core Nutritionals Burn Ultra
    - PES Shift
    VELOCITY NUTRITION

EthanHun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EthanHun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EthanHun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EthanHun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EthanHun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EthanHun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EthanHun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EthanHun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EthanHun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EthanHun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EthanHun has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BogEye98 View Post
    Are there any that when added to proper caloric intake ( at a deficit ) and training that aid in fat loss.
    If so what are some brands, or natural occurring compounds in foods that I can combine for my goals.

Try cold golden showers
    ~ ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE ~

Journey to 405+ bench and beyond! - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=176215051
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAmJ5mQ0uD8&t=1s

^^ Completed 1/5/22

BogEye98 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BogEye98 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BogEye98 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BogEye98 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BogEye98 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BogEye98 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BogEye98 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BogEye98 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BogEye98 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BogEye98 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BogEye98 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by emergency View Post
    take a look at... will add in your loss along with that diet plan.
    much appreciated

Originally Posted by urg862 View Post
    you can take a look at supplemental fat burning aids if your nutrition is truly in check and you have realistic expectations about supps. I personally like at least 2 of the following ingredients: caffeine, forskolin 95 and yohimbe (just be cautious with sides if using a yohimbe).
    ]is worth a look as a performance enhancer as well as a fat loss aid. Among other ingredients in Velocity, Forskolin 95 can aid via an increase in cAMP: stimulate Lipolysis, preserve LBM and aid as an overall body comp enhancer. [/i]
    ^^^Currently 50% off^^^

* Other fat burning aids I enjoy:
    - ANS Dilate
    - Blue Star Blade
    - Core Nutritionals Burn
    - Core Nutritionals Burn Ultra
    - PES Shift
    Thank you so much for your time. I will give a look into these.

Originally Posted by EthanHun View Post
    Try cold golden showers
    works pretty well for you I take it ?

cereyes88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If so what are some brands, or natural occurring compounds in foods that I can combine my goals.
    I just came back from Spain where my parents were born. I'm so skinny fat right now. For a 5'11" person, I'm ridiculously lanky but skinny fat. I lift and go to the gym and bulking but I still have fat. I look so weird. I try Leanmode capsules and they're working pretty nice for me. I stopped taking them because I haven't been able to lift because of school and stuff but they work wonders.

andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hows your caloric intake?
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/photos/view-user-photos/158620

Originally Posted by andrewwww View Post
    Hows your caloric intake?
    Eating 1500-1900 cal/day, that's a 25%+ reduction in maintenance, I weigh 237 currently, 4lbs down from my last plateau.(about 3 weeks)

Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Eating 1500-1900 cal/day, that's a 25%+ reduction in maintenance, I weigh 237 currently, 4lbs down from my last plateau.(about 3 weeks)
    I'm sorry, but there's no way you're eating that little. At that calorie intake, if it was true, you'd be losing much more than that. Are you weighing your food (all of it)?
    AE APE results thread: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144074851&p=867099761&viewfull=1#post867099761

🎁☃️🎄🎅25 Days Till Christmas Massive Giveaway!🎅🎄☃️🎁
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175093131

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    red ghost is a great option and you can get free samples via the link in my signature below
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

Originally Posted by Jammer02xd View Post
    I'm sorry, but there's no way you're eating that little. At that calorie intake, if it was true, you'd be losing much more than that. Are you weighing your food (all of it)?
    I'm not a heavy trainer, 3 days week, fierce 5, no cardio. Sales Job, so on the meter I fall between light-moderate, which at the point I was recommended 1900cal, and I've only counted the calories, haven't weighed my food out before. Only thing I've really measured is carbs/sodium/ things as such, then I fill the rest in with a Lb of turkey or other low calorie/lean meats. Drink only water. Now I'm not gonna BS and say I haven't relapsed in diet 3 times over those few weeks which have set me back in terms of total fat loss in that time.

Common sense/moderation. gbullock32's Avatar
    gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm not a heavy trainer, 3 days week, fierce 5, no cardio. Sales Job, so on the meter I fall between light-moderate, which at the point I was recommended 1900cal, and I've only counted the calories, haven't weighed my food out before. Only thing I've really measured is carbs/sodium/ things as such, then I fill the rest in with a Lb of turkey or other low calorie/lean meats. Drink only water. Now I'm not gonna BS and say I haven't relapsed in diet 3 times over those few weeks which have set me back in terms of total fat loss in that time.
    Not weighing your food is the issue; start tracking properly and you will get better results. Skip the supps for now.
    Short cuts to success are often paved with lies.
    1/13/16: Massive hernia.
    5/10/16: Finally back to lifting, light but improving.

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823

Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    red ghost is a great option and you can get free samples via the link in my signature below
    Very much appreciated, looking forward to a potential chance of becoming a customer

Originally Posted by gbullock32 View Post
    Not weighing your food is the issue; start tracking properly and you will get better results. Skip the supps for now.
    Sounds good man, can you gimmie a link to one of the stickies that cover that ? Or is it pretty simple ?

Common sense/moderation. gbullock32's Avatar
    gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sounds good man, can you gimmie a link to one of the stickies that cover that ? Or is it pretty simple ?
    Buy a food scale, weigh everything you eat, use the macros for the weight; measuring cups can be very innacurat, and just because a label says '3 servings' as an example, the actual weight/amount might vary. All the small inaccuracies add up.

Use this site for a good place to see the calories/macros for food-

http://nutritiondata.self.com/
    http://www.calorieking.com/

You can also use MyFitnessPal to help track too, but double check the entries to be sure of accuracy as many are user entered.
    Short cuts to success are often paved with lies.
    1/13/16: Massive hernia.
    5/10/16: Finally back to lifting, light but improving.

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823

compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    x2 on the food scale. That makes a huge difference.

Once that is taken care of, you should start seeing results with those calories. When you hit plateaus, try adding some HIIT into your routine. Supplement wise, EC Stack is great. I tend to like KSM-66 and Forskolin 95% a lot for cutting.

Originally Posted by gbullock32 View Post
    buy a food scale, weigh everything you eat, use the macros for the weight; measuring cups can be very innacurat, and just because a label says '3 servings' as an example, the actual weight/amount might vary. All the small inaccuracies add up.

Use this site for a good place to see the calories/macros for food
    you can also use myfitnesspal to help track too, but double check the entries to be sure of accuracy as many are user entered.
    very much appreciated

Originally Posted by compan View Post
    x2 on the food scale. That makes a huge difference.

Once that is taken care of, you should start seeing results with those calories. When you hit plateaus, try adding some HIIT into your routine. Supplement wise, EC Stack is great. I tend to like KSM-66 and Forskolin 95% a lot for cutting.
    thank you both very much for the help

kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kbayne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not entirely true. You nor we know anything about the individual. Although she/he may not weigh their food and could be taking in more than what they believe, plenty of people hit a plateau at this low of a caloric deficit and stall out on weight loss.
    PEScience Representative
    www.pescience.com/insider
    www.bodybuilding.com/store/physique-enhancing-science.html

IG: kylebayne23
    Twitter: kbayne2327

-- COUNTRYMIKE APPRECIATION CREW --

Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Not entirely true. You nor we know anything about the individual. Although she/he may not weigh their food and could be taking in more than what they believe, plenty of people hit a plateau at this low of a caloric deficit and stall out on weight loss.
    What's my best course of action
    I'm
    Male-19-234lbs-70inTall
    Was 241 21/2 - 3 weeks ago
    Started at 281lbs in January

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What's my best course of action
    I'm
    Male-19-234lbs-70inTall
    Was 241 21/2 - 3 weeks ago
    Started at 281lbs in January
    Find TDEE, decide on calorie deficit level, plan diet with foods you enjoy eating that hit minimum protein and fat levels, workout, do cardio, enjoy your new physique. Simple.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

I need about tree fiddy davisj3537's Avatar
    davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by EthanHun View Post
    Try cold golden showers
    Is it even really a golden shower if it isn't warm?

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
    Find TDEE, decide on calorie deficit level, plan diet with foods you enjoy eating that hit minimum protein and fat levels, workout, do cardio, enjoy your new physique. Simple.
    Ths ^^^. (Repped.)

OP, don't waste money on magic potions unless EVERYTHING else is perfect - and even then, the difference in using a fat burner is MINIMAL. The caffeine in them will help curb your appetite. But you can buy caffeine pills for less than a dime a piece on amazon.

I want to thank everyone that's contributed so soundly up to this point. I will keep things up to date for those who are interested. And I look forward to my life changing efforts aided by your help

sufy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sufy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sufy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sufy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sufy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sufy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sufy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sufy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sufy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sufy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sufy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ec stack

Originally Posted by sufy123 View Post
    Ec stack
    any forums/stories info on that ?

Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jammer02xd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    While I do understand that many people hit a plateau, I firmly believe this individual isn't eating the calories they say they are. At 1900 calories and a weight of 237lbs weight should still be lost. When I started my cut at 180lbs I started at 1900 (a true 1900) and lost 10lbs before needing to pull back on calories. I've simply found that most people don't track as accurately as they think they do, thus leading to the discrepancy.
    AE APE results thread: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144074851&p=867099761&viewfull=1#post867099761

🎁☃️🎄🎅25 Days Till Christmas Massive Giveaway!🎅🎄☃️🎁
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175093131

While I do understand that many people hit a plateau, I firmly believe this individual isn't eating the calories they say they are. At 1900 calories and a weight of 237lbs weight should still be lost. When I started my cut at 180lbs I started at 1900 (a true 1900) and lost 10lbs before needing to pull back on calories. I've simply found that most people don't track as accurately as they think they do, thus leading to the discrepancy.
    I also started at 281lbs not starting at 237