Unrevealed is not very well liked. (-100) Unrevealed is not very well liked. (-100) Unrevealed is not very well liked. (-100) Unrevealed is not very well liked. (-100) Unrevealed is not very well liked. (-100) Unrevealed is not very well liked. (-100) Unrevealed is not very well liked. (-100) Unrevealed is not very well liked. (-100) Unrevealed is not very well liked. (-100) Unrevealed is not very well liked. (-100) Unrevealed is not very well liked. (-100)

Unhappy How do i cut without eating the same thing?

Hey so im 16 years old ,weigh about 90 kg and im 185 cm .
    Ive been working out for about 1 year and have gained some pretty good muscles.
    I have one problem though and its my nutrition I have tried so many times to cut but I just cant.
    I love food and cant eat the same thing everyday (which is what ive always tried)
    And I have no idea how to change that cause i cant make complex meals everyday.
    Do you have any idea on how to cut (about 2000 calories) but without having the same tasteless food everyday ?
    Thx for your answers.

Subscribe to my YouTube! getbigordie18's Avatar
    getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000)

cutting advice

Originally Posted by Unrevealed View Post
    Hey so im 16 years old ,weigh about 90 kg and im 185 cm .
    Ive been working out for about 1 year and have gained some pretty good muscles.
    I have one problem though and its my nutrition I have tried so many times to cut but I just cant.
    I love food and cant eat the same thing everyday (which is what ive always tried)
    And I have no idea how to change that cause i cant make complex meals everyday.
    Do you have any idea on how to cut (about 2000 calories) but without having the same tasteless food everyday ?
    Thx for your answers.
    Follow an IIFYM style of dieting although at about 2000 calories you are probably going to have to eat pretty bro regardless.Although I'm not a huge fan of cutting as a teen. Its not the best thing to do. But if you would like to cut then cut.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94fe6xvYbVY
    Follow my Powerlifting and Bodybuilding Journey on Instagram derock5996
    Eat clean and train hard and keep it natural!
    -USAPL Powerlifter in the 93KG weight class

Unrevealed is not very well liked. (-100) Unrevealed is not very well liked. (-100) Unrevealed is not very well liked. (-100) Unrevealed is not very well liked. (-100) Unrevealed is not very well liked. (-100) Unrevealed is not very well liked. (-100) Unrevealed is not very well liked. (-100) Unrevealed is not very well liked. (-100) Unrevealed is not very well liked. (-100) Unrevealed is not very well liked. (-100) Unrevealed is not very well liked. (-100)
    Alright thx for your answer I'll Definitely try that out. Why are you against cutting as a teen though ? Should I not cut ?

Henchmandan is a complete loser! (-2000) Henchmandan is a complete loser! (-2000) Henchmandan is a complete loser! (-2000) Henchmandan is a complete loser! (-2000) Henchmandan is a complete loser! (-2000) Henchmandan is a complete loser! (-2000) Henchmandan is a complete loser! (-2000) Henchmandan is a complete loser! (-2000) Henchmandan is a complete loser! (-2000) Henchmandan is a complete loser! (-2000) Henchmandan is a complete loser! (-2000)
    To get results, you need to be motivated. If you wanted results bad enough you would stick to a diet. Cutting isn’t fun. You go hungry, eat bland foods and have to train when you don’t want to. If your not there mentally then there’s no point even trying. If it wasn’t easy we’d all be sub 10% bf year round

That being said if you struggle to get below 15% bodyfat then your diet must be horrible

That is Definitely true but there must be a way to eat different though ?

BFeinstein is on a distinguished road. (+10) BFeinstein is on a distinguished road. (+10) BFeinstein is on a distinguished road. (+10) BFeinstein is on a distinguished road. (+10) BFeinstein is on a distinguished road. (+10) BFeinstein is on a distinguished road. (+10) BFeinstein is on a distinguished road. (+10) BFeinstein is on a distinguished road. (+10) BFeinstein is on a distinguished road. (+10) BFeinstein is on a distinguished road. (+10) BFeinstein is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Unrevealed View Post
    Alright thx for your answer I'll Definitely try that out. Why are you against cutting as a teen though ? Should I not cut ?
    As a teen lifter, your testosterone is much higher than in your adult stages. You'll be able to make optimal gains while in that stage whereas you wont later on in lifting. This is called "newbie gains."

I would not cut as a teen as you can also screw up your hormones, which is not a good thing. I advise you to just eat a healthy all around diet and not worry about cutting. Just eat, lift, and be consistent. Make sure with every meal you're getting a lean protein source, clean carbs, and veggies. Other than that, eat a balanced diet and enjoy your teens.

Thx for your answer